All Categories

Dissappearing Offense

Dissappearing Offense

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 17, 2018, 22:3002/17/18
01/28/15

Dissappearing Offense

I have noticed, for some time, that the number of offense I send on raids or captures, less the losses in battle, do not balance with the number that returns to my Haven. Todays loss was catastrophic. Sent out 2 raids, one to presidio 73 and one to P 98. Each had 35 brigs, 35 pardoned brigs, 15 Luggars, 15 pardoned luggars, 30 bombardier, 30 pardoned bombadiers, 30 cannon, 30 pardoned cannon, 200 Marauders, 200 pardoned marauders, 200 buccs, 200 pardoned buccs, 50 marines, 50 pardoned marines, 2 Dualists, 50 bonnies, and 5 brethren gun boats. ( these are general numbers that I make up in these raids, may have been more.) I then proceeded to do other exercises. The screen started to slow down, so I refreshed, a couple times. Then, the screen locked up, so I logged out and rebooted. When I came back,  the raid icons were gone, there were no icons for returning ships, so I checked MAA, no evidence of raids completed. Checked Haven and Harbor, no evidence of returned offense or defense. It is like the raid never happened but the losses are there.

Somehow we had presidio 98, but some other BH  had captured 73. If the raids never happened, or were cancelled, where are my offense and defense??
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 17, 2018, 22:5902/17/18
10/01/16
Hi What server was this in Please?
Mar 1, 2018, 21:2803/01/18
02/29/16
Gaddart54 said:

I have noticed, for some time, that the number of offense I send on raids or captures, less the losses in battle, do not balance with the number that returns to my Haven. Todays loss was catastrophic. Sent out 2 raids, one to presidio 73 and one to P 98. Each had 35 brigs, 35 pardoned brigs, 15 Luggars, 15 pardoned luggars, 30 bombardier, 30 pardoned bombadiers, 30 cannon, 30 pardoned cannon, 200 Marauders, 200 pardoned marauders, 200 buccs, 200 pardoned buccs, 50 marines, 50 pardoned marines, 2 Dualists, 50 bonnies, and 5 brethren gun boats. ( these are general numbers that I make up in these raids, may have been more.) I then proceeded to do other exercises. The screen started to slow down, so I refreshed, a couple times. Then, the screen locked up, so I logged out and rebooted. When I came back,  the raid icons were gone, there were no icons for returning ships, so I checked MAA, no evidence of raids completed. Checked Haven and Harbor, no evidence of returned offense or defense. It is like the raid never happened but the losses are there.

Somehow we had presidio 98, but some other BH  had captured 73. If the raids never happened, or were cancelled, where are my offense and defense??
Hello, Captain? Did you find your troops? I would be happy to help you if you provide me with the exact date when this case was happened.