All Categories

New price of rubies?

New price of rubies?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 4, 2018, 05:5302/04/18
08/18/14

New price of rubies?

At the old prices i bought a few packages a month. But with the new prices i wont buy anything.

Seize your greed!
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 4, 2018, 13:0702/04/18
03/07/16

The prices didn't change for me.

If you bought something more expensive then usually, their algorithm raised the offers' prices for you, and will take over a month to drop them back down.

Feb 24, 2018, 21:3802/24/18
Feb 24, 2018, 21:46(edited)
08/18/14

Well i bought the same packages for 19.8 dollars or something like that, now it's up at 136 dollars and it still says it is discounted.

Either your math is faulty or you dont have a clue?

I've played this game for 6 years now, i think that i know how it works. 

You joined this forum like 9 months after me?
CrowbarModerator
Feb 24, 2018, 22:0002/24/18
03/07/16

Ah, I joined the forum 9 months after you... I must be an idiot then. Great argument!
(It does look more like 13 months to me... speaking about someone's math being off)

I did discover a bug, which is not really strange in the land of Plarium. In some countries, your ruby windows will show the price in your local currency, but displayed as USD. For example, if I access via Polish VPN, my price will be shown as $30, instead of $10 or 30 PLN. However, clicking on "Purchase" will display the correct price (same amount, but the correct currency).

If you're not too high and mighty to take advice from a forum noob like me, you might wanna check if that is the source of your problem. If not, maybe ask here. Hopefully, your ticket will reach someone who's senior enough for you.

Feb 24, 2018, 23:5502/24/18
08/18/14

Crowbar said:

Ah, I joined the forum 9 months after you... I must be an idiot then. Great argument!
(It does look more like 13 months to me... speaking about someone's math being off)

I did discover a bug, which is not really strange in the land of Plarium. In some countries, your ruby windows will show the price in your local currency, but displayed as USD. For example, if I access via Polish VPN, my price will be shown as $30, instead of $10 or 30 PLN. However, clicking on "Purchase" will display the correct price (same amount, but the correct currency).

If you're not too high and mighty to take advice from a forum noob like me, you might wanna check if that is the source of your problem. If not, maybe ask here. Hopefully, your ticket will reach someone who's senior enough for you.

Ok my reply might have seemed a bit cocky.

My prices always listed as dollar, when i went to paypal as payment it showed my local currency.

Fact remains that they are charging 136 dollars for what was a lower price before.

CrowbarModerator
Feb 25, 2018, 09:0102/25/18
03/07/16

ep500 said:

My prices always listed as dollar, when i went to paypal as payment it showed my local currency.

Fact remains that they are charging 136 dollars for what was a lower price before.

Yes, but that $136 is wrongly displayed. It's not what they'd charge you.

I'm on the aforementioned Polish VPN at the moment, and these are the prices I get.

In the "offers" window:

This is 3 times the usual price for that offer.

But, when I click on "Purchase", I get

As you can see, it's the same amount, but a different currency. Given that PLN's value is one third of USD, the price is actually correct. It's just that the first window wrongly displays "$".

Feel free to go on with the purchase. PayPal will show you the correct amount that you'd be charged and, if you don't like that one, simply don't click the final "OK" in PayPal (just close PayPal's window). I did so loads of times (because of another bug that Plarium has with their payment system) and nothing bad ever happened.

Let me know how it went.