All Categories

Battle Results postings

Battle Results postings

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 24, 2018, 21:0401/24/18
04/23/17

Battle Results postings

I have noticed of late that when my shipmates and hearties are attacked that the reports of said activity are showing up under Envoy instead of Master at Arms.....any particular reason for the change? I prefer the MAA report myself as  I can check to see if my reins at the locale are still viable or destroyed/ need of replacement....whereas the Envoy report only shows me what happened and where.

Many thanks for the help.

Fair winds....

jlreyme

Buccaneers

Pirate Bay

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 25, 2018, 10:0001/25/18
07/02/15

Hello, Captain!

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jan 27, 2018, 21:3601/27/18
Jan 27, 2018, 21:42(edited)
12/13/14

jlrey said:

I have noticed of late that when my shipmates and hearties are attacked that the reports of said activity are showing up under Envoy instead of Master at Arms.....any particular reason for the change? I prefer the MAA report myself as  I can check to see if my reins at the locale are still viable or destroyed/ need of replacement....whereas the Envoy report only shows me what happened and where.

Many thanks for the help.

Fair winds....

jlreyme

Buccaneers

Pirate Bay

If you have reinforcements at these havens then you should receive reports from both Envoy and MAA - Check your Garrison tab to see if reinf are still alive
The advantage of Envoy reports is that you do not need any reinf at the haven

You should be able to switch off Envoy reports by clicking the Settings Cogwheel

http://prntscr.com/i6hv7g

This is not available on other servers (ex-kabam)