Prestige points

8 Replies
Dane the One
User
22 December, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC
Most high level players are maxed out at level 10 prestige, but myself for instance have thousands of 1 point, 5 pts. and 150 pts. prestige points that are just sitting in the smugglers den, useless. They put them in ruby packages which are a waste for us at level 10. There needs to be something put in the game that allows us to use our prestige points we've collected since being a level 10 prestige. 
UTC -6:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
29 December, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC

Hello, Captain! 

A little bird told me that we'll have new levels of Prestige very soon ;)
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Crowbar
29 December, 2017, 9:46 PM UTC

Does that little bird live on YouTube

UTC +0:00
awmllr
User
31 December, 2017, 5:32 PM UTC
Since it is Plarium's wish to get players to sign in each day, (the BH activity reward) it seems that they would increase the reward for continued prestige run. I'm coming up on my 9th time collecting the same ole 50 Jugs. Perhaps throw in a different / special item to commemorate each passing of those 90 days. The way it is set up now I can miss a week and it wouldn't matter.
UTC +5:00
Alina Phoenix
Community Manager
4 January, 2018, 3:12 PM UTC

awmllr said:

Since it is Plarium's wish to get players to sign in each day, (the BH activity reward) it seems that they would increase the reward for continued prestige run. I'm coming up on my 9th time collecting the same ole 50 Jugs. Perhaps throw in a different / special item to commemorate each passing of those 90 days. The way it is set up now I can miss a week and it wouldn't matter.

Hello :)

You need to sign in to the game at least once per 14 days in order to keep the status of the active player :)

Community Manager
Snowgoon
User
10 January, 2018, 1:55 PM UTC

5 new levels were added to other games on 30th November, so why are we expected to wait?

Could it be that Pirate Devs are still hibernating?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/88227_five-new-paragon-levels-/

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
10 January, 2018, 3:44 PM UTC
Snowgoon said:

5 new levels were added to other games on 30th November, so why are we expected to wait?

Could it be that Pirate Devs are still hibernating?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/88227_five-new-paragon-levels-/

No, Captain. Our pirate developers are working hard all day and all night to implement new levels as soon as possible. 
Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
jmoxley2
15 January, 2018, 2:03 PM UTC
I wish the developers would work harder then that on fixing all the old glitches including the Lags that just never get fixed.
John Your Friendly Moderator
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
18 January, 2018, 1:35 PM UTC
jmoxley2 said:

I wish the developers would work harder then that on fixing all the old glitches including the Lags that just never get fixed.
They will, no doubt, Captain
1820420 users registered; 53208 topics; 297194 posts; our newest member:tomanyfakeads