WHAT IS THIS?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 1, 2017, 12:4711/01/17
11/15/14

Trigger said:

How did the marriage proposal work out?

I suspect the Woman ( one hopes its a Woman) sobered up in the Morning and run Off.

Nov 1, 2017, 15:3411/01/17
02/29/16

Raventor said:

I personally like typed instructions / advice / orders, It is a real life thing why I do.

The rationale for that is this:-

1/ you test the communications skills of the other person, thus tailoring your “advice” to their language skill.

2/ the other person has chance to refer back and us as a aid memoir / training note

3/ there should be no grey areas its written down admittedly, some scripters are more easyerly understandable.

Now by limiting the communications, the game is inherently controlling efficiency of any “ Tactical event” as this game relies on some people spending money, I feel it is not a good direction for the game to be going in, for the encouragement of end user clients.

Spam is easier sorted out, you just delete it.

I get spam but it is not as much as other MPRPG I have played in the past.

I also personal don’t like to run 3rd party chat programs in tandem to Pirates

I basically spend money in Pirates, I run a Brotherhood, and I want to be able to communicate without being caped, I don’t spam anybody I am too busy!

Take the cap off me please as soon as possible, Thank you.

Raventor

Hello! 

As I said before, this limit was set in a reason to protect our players from spam. And we're not going to remove the cup of 250 messages for now. 

Nov 2, 2017, 13:0511/02/17
07/28/16

Sergey Kryvorotchenko said:

Hello! 

As I said before, this limit was set in a reason to protect our players from spam. And we're not going to remove the cup of 250 messages for now. 

Noted Sergey

Nov 27, 2017, 06:1411/27/17
That has got to be the first time I have ever seen that in any game.   And it is atrocious.  
Nov 28, 2017, 01:0811/28/17
07/10/16

Raventor said:

Hello! 

You are NOT protecting us from Spam, you are promoting spam from Master. Why is this so difficult to comprehend? 

Within a BH, up the limit to say, 15. Not in a BH, like Master. - Zero mail until level 15 and then five or ten at the most.

Make the spammers work at least. No one is asking you up those 250 messages, we ask to drop it a lot. 

You need to be in politics. Spin doctors are not needed in here.

CrowbarModerator
Nov 28, 2017, 07:4811/28/17
03/07/16

Azhaar Laghari said:

You are NOT protecting us from Spam, you are promoting spam from Master.

Agreed.

Azhaar Laghari said:

Within a BH, up the limit to say, 15. Not in a BH, like Master. - Zero mail until level 15 and then five or ten at the most.

Disagreed: in a BH or within Friends, there is no need for limits. You got a spammer? Kick them and/or unfriend them. Done. Outside of BH, I'd allow a very small number of unanswered parrots.

Azhaar Laghari said:

Make the spammers work at least. No one is asking you up those 250 messages, we ask to drop it a lot. 

Totally agreed.

Nov 28, 2017, 10:3711/28/17
02/29/16

Azhaar Laghari said:

Raventor said:

Hello! 

You are NOT protecting us from Spam, you are promoting spam from Master. Why is this so difficult to comprehend? 

You need to be in politics. Spin doctors are not needed in here.

Hello! 

Well, your feedback has been already passed to devs. But I'm afraid that communication possibility limiting, especially between friends isn't the best way to get rid of spammers. Yes, maybe we'll have less spam in the game, but still, it will be in the game. Master just would be forced to create several additional accounts for spamming. If you got a spam message, then just add a sender to the blacklist, report his coords to Support and we'll block him! 

Again. We've forwarded your feedback regarding this subject to devs and maybe they'll reconsider the limit in the future.