What's the fastest way to get Pearls?

4 Replies
NavigatorNY
26 September, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Other than leveling up to a higher level and getting 6 pearls or maybe more at higher levels, is there a dedicated way in which you are more likely to get pearls during game events?

Navigator

UTC -4:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
27 September, 2017, 2:37 PM UTC

Hello, Captain!

Players receive Pearls only with every new experience level they reach in the game. The number of Pearls received graduates with each stage of level-up:

Levels 2 – 34/ 2 Runes

Levels 35 – 64/ 4 Runes

Levels 65 – 79/ 6 Runes

Levels 80 + / 8 Runes

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
deadeyedick
1 October, 2017, 3:37 PM UTC
you can buy them with idols
UTC +0:00
toggit
6 October, 2017, 2:27 AM UTC

Silly question, maybe but didn't we used to get lots of Pearls from Prize Quests and Adventures?

All I see now is Prestige Points

(your quest may have a different name if you are using USA Language Flag instead of English UK Flag)

http://prntscr.com/gtuqef

UTC +0:00
Icy
6 October, 2017, 3:36 AM UTC

You get 2 pearls for every mission advancer on your prizes.

Its been awhile but last I remember you only get 12 of these a day. So if you can keep up with the lh you can easily get 24 pearls a day. but again key is to keep doing your highest level prize repeatedly. 

UTC -4:00
1725320 users registered; 43169 topics; 271685 posts; our newest member:Shadows'