OLD BOT Havens Re-awaken????

42 Replies
Crowbar
12 September, 2017, 5:46 AM UTC

freedominpa said:

This game has become a bad joke. Plarium must be getting very desperate for money...most recent offer today:

$7.96 for 500 etchings, 12k+ rubies, 30 days worth of time boosters and assorted ships, resources, whirlpools, etc, etc.

I've never seen so much goodies offered for such little monies!

This may come as a shock, but you're not the centar of (Plarium's) world. The offers simply get better when you're not buying, and since you stopped doing so... voila - good offers.

That specific offer has been around at least since s2 got moved in from Kabam (I simply don't know about before). Nobody at Plarium said "Look, our profits have dropped. Let's offer freedominpa this offer for $7.96, so he can buy it and save our company from bankruptcy". 

UTC +0:00
Sergey Kryvorotchenko
Community Manager
12 September, 2017, 9:41 AM UTC

freedominpa said:

This game has become a bad joke. Plarium must be getting very desperate for money...most recent offer today:

$7.96 for 500 etchings, 12k+ rubies, 30 days worth of time boosters and assorted ships, resources, whirlpools, etc, etc.

I've never seen so much goodies offered for such little monies!

But guess what? I'm not buying any, and i'm willing to bet alot of other players are not buying any either!

This is a FREE online game...we should all treat it as such...save your money for food and beer!

Plarium might pay attention to fixing problems in game when the cash flow drops significantly!

Hello!

Each and every player in Pirates can reach TOP positions without any ingame purchases. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. But I believe in you, Captain ;)

Plarium Community Manager Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Plarium_Support
UTC +2:00
Blasphemy
12 September, 2017, 4:58 PM UTC
Id believe in you more if you played for a week along with us  
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1755958 users registered; 45706 topics; 279300 posts; our newest member:jon23432