plarium s cheats !!! vol 2 !!!

recently, i have posted the screen shot below :

i
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2017, 23:4507/22/17
09/22/16
the answer of plarium has been : everything is ok !!! of course, it was nt because it s impossible to lose 8 millions offensives units against less than 4 millions of def units when you liberate a blockage !!! 8 millions / 22.5 sent against less than 4 millions of defense by winning the battle !!! lol :) what a joke !!! now, i can prove that they are cheating against the players. Just have a look at the new screen shot below :
Jul 22, 2017, 23:4907/22/17
09/22/16
i have scouted the bot that the player tom 2 was blocking. I knew exactly what i would find : 25 subs and 2 bonnies for about 50K def. Against these 50K def, i have sent 1500 liners ( i use the boost 50% of / def ) with more than 5.5 millions of points of attack... So 5.5 millions of against 50K def means a ratio X 100 for myself. Of course, i have won the battle but once again, i have lost more than the defender !!! So now, what will be the answer of plarium ??? Everything is really ok ??? If i don t take back the units they have stolen to me, i think it will be time for me to stop playing this game because i won t accept to play against cheaters and thieves !!! 
CrowbarModerator
Jul 23, 2017, 09:3007/23/17
03/07/16

This is getting old. The battle engine can be "nonsense", "illogical",... but "cheating" is meaningless in this context. On this forum, "cheating" has become a buzzword with no meaning other than "I'm unhappy", which is why no one is taking these accusations seriously anymore.

First, I want to note that you scouted, you found Subs which are the most efficient anti-Armada units, and then you sent - Armada. If you have sent Pirates, those Subs would've been worth less than half of what they're worth against Armada. So, at least part of the blame above is yours.

Second, the calculator you used last time says this:

I increased the number of units to make up for the bonuses that this calculator doesn't recognise (so, 2.5k of basic SotLs are worth 5.5M, just like your 1.5k SotLs; then I adjusted the Subs, so their strength is almost 3 time that of the basic ones). Now, look  here:

So, 10 times more SotLs, yet virtually the same losses. That's how the battle engine engine works (in a way, it punishes overkill), and it always had. You can cry about it, you can leave the game,... or you can play smarter and send appropriate units (in this case: mixed Pirates and Mercs, very few Fleet, and only 1 or 2 of each Armada).

Disclaimer: Any calculator you find out there, including the above, was reverse engineered and is thus not reliable. I used this one as an example, but the numbers are most likely not entirely correct. If for no other reason, then because 23/2500+71/72 = 0.9953111... < 1 which never happens in the game; this total, in my experience, should be between 1.01 and 1.10 (usually closer to the latter).

Jul 23, 2017, 10:5807/23/17
09/22/16
ok, i see what you mean... But i see too that with your screen shots, you prove that there is a real problem : You lose units, true, but much less than the defender... In my battles ( look at better !!! ), i win but i lose much more than the defender AND THIS IS MY PROBLEM !!! It s IMPOSSIBLE and UNFAIR !!! how to explain it please ??? If we consider that plarium has the best program in the world and the best devs of the world... That is what they think, lol :) the truth and you have sent another prove, it s that the program steals the units of the players... Sometimes, it s 10 marauders, sometimes, it s 1500 juggernauts... Do i have to remind you that units means real money ??? with your screen shots, you show that you lose 23/2500 liners against 72 subs... In my screen shot nr2, i lose 26/1500 liners against 25 subs ONLY !!! there s a big difference, is nt it ??? 
Jul 23, 2017, 11:0007/23/17
09/22/16
and it was a raid against a bot under blockage. A raid to get ressources... Who sends maruaders and mercs for his raids ??? Noone, lol :) the players use daggers, liners or juggs and if they don t have choice, they will send fregates... 
Jul 23, 2017, 11:0107/23/17
09/22/16
But don t lose your time to answer, i know exactly what happens in this game... but thx for the reply... It was nt useless, lol :)
CrowbarModerator
Jul 23, 2017, 11:1807/23/17
03/07/16

72 (ordinary) Subs in the above simulation are there to make up for the bonuses, just like 1500 SotLs instead of 2500 of them. The point above is that your losses don't drop just because you sent more ships. If you send n ships and lose p%, which is np/100 ships total (rounded, of course); if you send 10n ships, you will lose 0.1p%, which is again (10n)(0.1p)/100 = np/100 ships. Fair or not, that's how this engine works, and how it always worked, at least for big numbers (just a few units, and these formulae will be somewhat off, due to other factors becoming more significant).

lenoob55 said:

and it was a raid against a bot under blockage. A raid to get ressources... Who sends maruaders and mercs for his raids ??? Noone, lol :) the players use daggers, liners or juggs and if they don t have choice, they will send fregates... 

I'd send Buccs, Marines, Duelists, Bombs (all sorts: normal, veteran, Brethren), some B.Frigs, and - as I said - 1 of each off Armada (plus at least 1 of each Dread). It doesn't matter if you raid for res and if it's a so called bot haven. If you know the exact def, you adapt to kill it in the most efficient way possible. Or you lose far more than needed.

Jul 23, 2017, 21:4207/23/17
09/22/16
ok, now let s check this acreen shot. I am the defender in this one with more than 5.5 millions def units... You ll see that one more time, i lose 99% of my units !!! what s the fu ck will you answer now ??? ha ha ha :) the truth is that the devs have sent a cheat program against me because it s impossible to explain what happens by another way... So now, it s very clear : plarium, enjoy my money because it was the last time i have paid for your sh it game !!!
CrowbarModerator
Jul 24, 2017, 06:4007/24/17
03/07/16

Yes, you're right. Some developer in Ukraine explicitly wrote in his code

if (player == "Mercenary33") screw_with_him();

That's a far more plausible explanation that you not understanding how the battle engine works. 

The attacker lost 2.875%, and you lost 97.5%. Unlike you before, he sent mixed troops, heavily supported by Dreads which, in my estimate, added some 12% to his units. You claim to have had 5.5M, and he had probably about 100M. It's not that far from what I'd expect.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 24, 2017, 09:1607/24/17
Jul 25, 2017, 11:32(edited)
09/17/15

Crowbar said:

Yes, you're right. Some developer in Ukraine explicitly wrote in his code

if (player == "Mercenary33") screw_with_him();

Oh no! It used to be a secret!

On a serious note, Lenoob55, if you received an answer that everything is under control and your battle results were calculated properly, then you can be sure that you haven't suffered any excess losses. Please remember that other players may also have good bonuses applied to their Units.

Jul 24, 2017, 20:1207/24/17
09/22/16
lol :) and i don t have bonus too ??? I use permanently the boost 50% of / def, i use the relics  X  2 to boost the subs, i have the potions to boost the defense of the armada, i play in a BH that have very good bonus, i had boosted the def of my haven when i started the session in the TIs... Hum, i think that i did nt forget anything and that all the boost were activated ;) So let s be clear : when i attack with more than 100 X the defense, i lose some more units than the defender and when i m the defender and that another player attacks me with 100 X my def, i lose 99% of my def... So everything is under control, as you say... It s under controi for the guys who think i will spend all my money in this game but it will never happen... PLarium has had my last dollars and i hope they could enjoy with them because from now, they ll have to take this money to another one... Cya
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Jul 25, 2017, 11:3407/25/17
Jul 25, 2017, 11:35(edited)
09/17/15
lenoob55 said:

lol :) and i don t have bonus too ??? I use permanently the boost 50% of / def, i use the relics  X  2 to boost the subs, i have the potions to boost the defense of the armada, i play in a BH that have very good bonus, i had boosted the def of my haven when i started the session in the TIs... Hum, i think that i did nt forget anything and that all the boost were activated ;) So let s be clear : when i attack with more than 100 X the defense, i lose some more units than the defender and when i m the defender and that another player attacks me with 100 X my def, i lose 99% of my def... So everything is under control, as you say... It s under controi for the guys who think i will spend all my money in this game but it will never happen... PLarium has had my last dollars and i hope they could enjoy with them because from now, they ll have to take this money to another one... Cya
Our battle mechanics works as intended. There are no mistakes in the code and no bugs. It's one of the basic game features that is tested carefully :) You've just faced a stronger enemy.