Please Add Bastion Defense Statistics

8 Replies
Clear Sails
2 July, 2017, 12:08 AM UTC

Most Importantly Please Add Bastion Defense to the Statistics Tab :)


If you agree please thumbs up this post!

UTC +7:00
Cabirdman
2 July, 2017, 2:56 AM UTC
 Would be very usefull instead of having to go one person at a time to see if they are adding ....
Arrrr
UTC +0:00
Snowgoon
2 July, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
They already added bastion defense stats to the other games, but apparently plarium devs hate all pirates so it won't be added here ..... along with the 8 or 9 OTHER major upgrades which our devs have ignored during the past 12 months
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
4 July, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
Snowgoon said:

They already added bastion defense stats to the other games, but apparently plarium devs hate all pirates so it won't be added here ..... along with the 8 or 9 OTHER major upgrades which our devs have ignored during the past 12 months
We've added it only in 2 games for now :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
had
5 July, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

Another great implementation in game is to put the double arrows also in production' queues, to read fast the last pages.. after years of gaming the queues can be long also hundreds of pages and the "fast forwards" are necessary!!

ivan
UTC +0:00
Crowbar
Moderator
5 July, 2017, 8:52 PM UTC

had said:

Another great implementation in game is to put the double arrows also in production' queues, to read fast the last pages.. after years of gaming the queues can be long also hundreds of pages and the "fast forwards" are necessary!!

Some of us have been asking for this for months. Nice to see more support for it. 

UTC +0:00
jmoxley2
Moderator
6 July, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC
I agree with adding skip page link, I've begged for this for long long time I have several hundred pages of all and with this latest glitch which slides back from what you select it's hard to even ensure you are selecting the correct number of units and by the time you go thru hundreds of pages your rum is gone.
John Your Friendly Moderator
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
6 July, 2017, 10:57 AM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Snowgoon said:

They already added bastion defense stats to the other games, but apparently plarium devs hate all pirates so it won't be added here ..... along with the 8 or 9 OTHER major upgrades which our devs have ignored during the past 12 months
We've added it only in 2 games for now :)
what good id telling us this.. it's not in our game dont care what others have want it in ours PTOF 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Icy
Moderator
6 July, 2017, 12:16 PM UTC

Doesn't help to know other games are getting a feature we've been asking for, for the past year.


What are the other updates we've missed out on? I know the champions like they have in TD. But that one I'm personally against
UTC -4:00
1722530 users registered; 42713 topics; 272104 posts; our newest member:Lulala