All Categories

Cheaters

Cheaters

Search
How to join our moderation team?
May 31, 2017, 01:2805/31/17
03/24/17

Cheaters

How do I report cheaters? You can easily see a cheater on the Pirate Bay Server. All of their blocked islands keep growing. They are all the same level. They were not there 35 days ago.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
May 31, 2017, 06:2705/31/17
03/07/16

That's not necessarily cheating. Small players can legitimately make a deal with their blocker for their mutual benefit, and I've seen it happen.

However, if you insist, you can raise a Support ticket, choosing the "Report a violation" category.
May 31, 2017, 06:5305/31/17
07/28/16

Crowbar said:

That's not necessarily cheating. Small players can legitimately make a deal with their blocker for their mutual benefit, and I've seen it happen.

However, if you insist, you can raise a Support ticket, choosing the "Report a violation" category.

Happens All the Time in PB Honestly, I tend to NOT do it when asked, as my opinion is, they should join a Brotherhood and work that way, However I do know a significant number who feel the benefits of a Brotherhood is not the way they wish to go.

Actually I do see there point of view, not ever one works well with in a team environment.

One presumes at some point they want to start there own crew, and are building up to it first.

Regards Raventor 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.