This topic is closed

Cheaters

2 Replies
Razz1
31 May, 2017, 1:28 AM UTC
How do I report cheaters? You can easily see a cheater on the Pirate Bay Server. All of their blocked islands keep growing. They are all the same level. They were not there 35 days ago.
GLR
UTC +8:00
Crowbar
31 May, 2017, 6:27 AM UTC

That's not necessarily cheating. Small players can legitimately make a deal with their blocker for their mutual benefit, and I've seen it happen.

However, if you insist, you can raise a Support ticket, choosing the "Report a violation" category.
UTC +0:00
Raventor
31 May, 2017, 6:53 AM UTC

Crowbar said:

That's not necessarily cheating. Small players can legitimately make a deal with their blocker for their mutual benefit, and I've seen it happen.

However, if you insist, you can raise a Support ticket, choosing the "Report a violation" category.

Happens All the Time in PB Honestly, I tend to NOT do it when asked, as my opinion is, they should join a Brotherhood and work that way, However I do know a significant number who feel the benefits of a Brotherhood is not the way they wish to go.

Actually I do see there point of view, not ever one works well with in a team environment.

One presumes at some point they want to start there own crew, and are building up to it first.

Regards Raventor 

“In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity” Sun Tsu
UTC +7:00
1664579 users registered; 33972 topics; 253079 posts; our newest member:grolicosss