All Categories

cheating programs in game

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Apr 29, 2017, 18:3804/29/17
02/20/17

yesterday i was in a battle with DON of GDM, the battle report was a mathematical impossibility, pitched battle took over 6 million in my offense vs less than 2 million loss of his defense, obviously there is some kind of cheating program now involved with the game. It is my recommendation to all players not to invest any more money with plarium until this problem has been resolved. Sincerely Big Bad Bob
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Apr 29, 2017, 20:2604/29/17
03/07/16

You provided no substantial info, nor proofs/screenshots, so let me make a wild guess: you attacked his haven which is fully or almost fully expanded, with maxed walls and loads of haven improvements, possibly prestige, and using bonus items (which you cannot see) and maybe maxed out research (which you also cannot see), maybe haven def relics, etc. In other words, his def strength might have been three or even more times bigger than just plain troops strengths.

Not every loss is a sign of voodoo.

Apr 30, 2017, 09:0504/30/17
Apr 30, 2017, 09:07(edited)
07/28/16

rmathis5353 said:

yesterday i was in a battle with DON of GDM, the battle report was a mathematical impossibility, pitched battle took over 6 million in my offense vs less than 2 million loss of his defense, obviously there is some kind of cheating program now involved with the game. It is my recommendation to all players not to invest any more money with plarium until this problem has been resolved. Sincerely Big Bad Bob

Put the screen shots up lets look, and what server is this in and what brotherhoods are the players in?

Also don't say some ones cheating because you got out gunned!

With out the relevant facts you do any case you may or may not have no credence.

Raventor

May 1, 2017, 05:4805/01/17
09/22/16
rmathis5353 said:

You send out what shows as your boosted Off. The report comes back showing only his base defense. Also, if you sent 6 million of Off at 200 million of defense, you will get slaughterd.
May 4, 2017, 11:0905/04/17
11/06/14

If your report looks like this:

If you don't see those numbers defeated vs the ones left, then he had more than enough defense to make your offense bounce. It requires just a bit more than 50% offense to win a battle. As crowbar stated there are other factors to consider. Any boosts he may have, research and haven defense. If you want guarenteed results you could always send 100 fireships at him your target. Sent back to back odds are pretty good of causing some real damage especially is they're in the cover of an actual or fake raid