Do you cheat?

37 Replies
shiv
7 April, 2017, 3:42 PM UTC

Maxski said:

Nightmare

Are you embarrassed that you have been exposed as a rual puppet ?

Are you proud of the fact that shiv made your alt a bigshot ?

You know where I am then come get me

And I really hope EURUs pending attacks on April 15 against Silberschlag are successful

Disinformation 

RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
Nightmare
9 July, 2017, 8:46 AM UTC

1. I'm not Russian

2. I don't know any developer ( if any of them wants to be my friends and send me fee stuff i don't mind )  

3.i have a red button and when i push it i got gazillion free rubies , i also have a helicopter and a jet plain , 2 ninja turtles , 7 smurfs  and 11 hobbits....

are you happy now ???

PS: all of you with ''no $ for cheats '' names on your alt accounts havens  should be ashamed of your actions - Hypocrisy ....what makes you less cheaters than others ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUqwaORfbU
UTC +7:00
Blasphemy
9 July, 2017, 11:08 AM UTC

Nightmare said:

1. I'm not Russian

2. I don't know any developer ( if any of them wants to be my friends and send me fee stuff i don't mind )  

3.i have a red button and when i push it i got gazillion free rubies , i also have a helicopter and a jet plain , 2 ninja turtles , 7 smurfs  and 11 hobbits....

are you happy now ???

PS: all of you with ''no $ for cheats '' names on your alt accounts havens  should be ashamed of your actions - Hypocrisy ....what makes you less cheaters than others ??

I thought you didnt get free stuff? I mean free lil blue smurfs? not to mention the lil red button 

send me the smurfs... there is a rumor they make you happy 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Crowbar
9 July, 2017, 12:06 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:

send me the smurfs... there is a rumor they make you happy 

Not them. Their houses. ;-)

piratemattd
18 July, 2017, 6:04 PM UTC

Crowbar said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Maxski said:

Apparently shiv has access to the IP addresses of all players

Why do you think he does?

I am more interested in "what can he do with those"? Those should be private, of course, but I still cannot think of a way to (ab)use them in the game, apart from estimating when someone is asleep and less likely to defend.

If you have a person's IP address, you can remote access their PC without their knowledge.  Once that is done, you can perform actions from their PC, including, but not limited to, logging into the game under their account.

This practice is illegal, but that doesn't deter those who do not care.
UTC +5:00
Crowbar
18 July, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC

piratemattd said:

If you have a person's IP address, you can remote access their PC without their knowledge.  Once that is done, you can perform actions from their PC, including, but not limited to, logging into the game under their account.

Not even your standard Windows systems are that open; you'd need to break in, not to mention that there is usually a modem between that doesn't allow incoming traffic. Not impossible, at least for average Joe's computer, but not nearly as simple as you're trying to make it sound. IMO, not worth wasting time hacking like that over a silly game. It would be easier to use such skills, if you had them, in a more lucrative fashion and then just buy your victories here. 

Please, don't trust wild Hollywoodesque rumours about things that you don't know, like internet security.
Azhaar Laghari
18 July, 2017, 10:24 PM UTC
Crowbar said:

piratemattd said:

Please, don't trust wild Hollywoodesque rumours about things that you don't know, like internet security.
I wear a tinfoil hat... Stops em cold.
Blasphemy
19 July, 2017, 1:36 AM UTC

Azhaar Laghari said:

Crowbar said:

piratemattd said:

me too with lil tinfoil antenna on each side gives me ability to know all  

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Azhaar Laghari
19 July, 2017, 1:04 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

Azhaar Laghari said:

me too with lil tinfoil antenna on each side gives me ability to know all  

Know all? Oh my... ;)
piratedaddyd
19 July, 2017, 1:53 PM UTC
Crowbar said:

I only brought it up because someone inquired what could be done with an IP address.  What I stated earlier is true, despite the level of difficulty.
Crowbar
19 July, 2017, 5:26 PM UTC

piratedaddyd said:

Crowbar said:

I only brought it up because someone inquired what could be done with an IP address.  What I stated earlier is true, despite the level of difficulty.

I asked that but I was being sarcastic, because hiding your IP has nothing to do with security. It's like hiding your address from a pizza shop that should deliver you the pizza that you're ordering from them.

Every site you visit sees your IP, every person you talk to on Skype and similar tools can get it,... (unless you're VPN/Tor/... protected, which most people aren't, nor they should be).

If someone's IP can be abused for hacking, than that's what their problem is, not that someone knows the IP itself. "Shiv knows our IPs" is a ridiculous accusation that shows only that those spreading it don't know anything about the subject and should not be taken seriously.

Nightmare
19 July, 2017, 6:37 PM UTC

*REMOVED BY MODERATOR* here is my  IP 

hack my old bucket called PC please 

oh wait its a public IP

what now ?

being paranoid is the worst thing in the life.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUqwaORfbU
Crowbar
19 July, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC

Nightmare said:

what now ?

Well, now it's true that Shiv knows at least one of our IPs, so I guess we're all vulnerable now. Damn Plarium for letting this happen! 

Blasphemy
19 July, 2017, 10:51 PM UTC

Nightmare said:

*REMOVED BY MODERATOR* here is my  IP 

hack my old bucket called PC please 

oh wait its a public IP

what now ?

being paranoid is the worst thing in the life.......

joke or not just didn't think it was appropriate 

even if its public 

Cabirdman
5 August, 2017, 12:50 AM UTC
  In game cheaters. I have held off on judgement. This is not a bash on rual or any other bh as a group. 3 times i have seen fleets over 250m today saw another. This was just a general guess on the low side after taking into account dredds etc. Possible yes,in a way, that they are all spending several thousand dollars each a week to do this? If thats the truth great for Plarum if not...you need to get the game in order before we all start hacking and cheating, well not me, I will just stop everything but maybe playing the lighthouse but cashing like i do weekly not worth it. I coin enough to say that its impossible to mount that much offence and have high numbers in offence kills without massive amounts of money weekly.
Arrrr
Lance Horne
5 August, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC

The 250 million fleet attack Cabirdman was referring too was from one player! Very impressive if it was done legally, but you have to ask the question?

Has anybody else experienced raids with those sort of numbers from a single player?

X
UTC +1:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
7 August, 2017, 10:08 AM UTC

Cabirdman said:

In game cheaters. I have held off on judgement. This is not a bash on rual or any other bh as a group. 3 times i have seen fleets over 250m today saw another. This was just a general guess on the low side after taking into account dredds etc. Possible yes,in a way, that they are all spending several thousand dollars each a week to do this? If thats the truth great for Plarum if not...you need to get the game in order before we all start hacking and cheating, well not me, I will just stop everything but maybe playing the lighthouse but cashing like i do weekly not worth it. I coin enough to say that its impossible to mount that much offence and have high numbers in offence kills without massive amounts of money weekly.

All suspicious activity should be reported here: https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
freedominpa
10 September, 2017, 5:33 PM UTC

No $ for cheats!

Arrrrrr......
1723462 users registered; 42956 topics; 270700 posts; our newest member:Commander #2691319