All Categories

What determines a blockade output

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 15, 2017, 00:2003/15/17

Hi I just started to use blockades as a way to get some extra income and was wondering if some people here can answer some questions I may have about it. What determines the output of a city you have blockaded? Is it the higher the havens level the more you will get or is it how advanced the mines and lumberyards are constructed IE the higher their level. Sometimes I find a haven that is abandoned and I block it and some will give me more or less than others. So I was wondering what kind of abandoned havens should I be looking for. High level abandoned havens or any level havens and hope that the resources are highly developed. That way I can get the most of it for my time. Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 15, 2017, 02:1803/15/17
09/22/16
The Number 1 Stunner said:

Hi I just started to use blockades as a way to get some extra income and was wondering if some people here can answer some questions I may have about it. What determines the output of a city you have blockaded? Is it the higher the havens level the more you will get or is it how advanced the mines and lumberyards are constructed IE the higher their level. Sometimes I find a haven that is abandoned and I block it and some will give me more or less than others. So I was wondering what kind of abandoned havens should I be looking for. High level abandoned havens or any level havens and hope that the resources are highly developed. That way I can get the most of it for my time. Thank you.
I ave gotten 400 per hour but she drops ta 100 per hour if the haven owner goes inactive. More booty they make, more yee can harvest, ta the set limit.
CrowbarModerator
Mar 15, 2017, 10:0403/15/17
03/07/16

It's two things:

1. haven level, and
  2. owner's (in)activity.

The formula for an active (up to 2 days inactivity) player is 100+5*level, with the max. being 400.

If the owner was away 3-4 days, the above is multiplied by 3/4. For 5-6 days, the original formula multiplies by 1/2, and for 7+ days the multiplier is 1/4 (so, the max drops to 400*1/4 = 100 per hour).
Mar 17, 2017, 20:4703/17/17
11/06/14

Like stated above its level and activity. Generally from what I noticed level 50s plus give closer to 400. But my best suggestion is learn how to raid to get the most out of them. Scout first of course. Havens that have more rum than gold or lumber will give a higher value of Rum than the other 2 resources. 

For my crew I tell them not to bother with blocks, they cause too much trouble. And the value of res you get from blocks aren't really worth it. Unless you're doing the blockade or ransom challenges for the week. At least those you can get rubies from