All Categories

New PvP Nerf?

New PvP Nerf?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 14, 2017, 17:3303/14/17
12/13/14

New PvP Nerf?

2017 is getting very interesting with new nerfs appearing almost every week. This game will be worthless by Easter
We have seen dozens of useless, short duration tournaments since January 1st

We now need 25k pvp points to get 100 codex, but only needed 4k to get 200 codex in the last BH PvP event

[00:32] Cpt. Anne O'Malley: The PvP Warfare Tournament is over! Captain, you earned 366 points in this Tournament. Your Brotherhood scored 4355 points. Every participating Brotherhood member has been rewarded with the following: Rubies: 30 Idols: 15 Your Brotherhood's collective Rewards have been added to the shared Brotherhood Resources. Your Brotherhood received the following: Stone Blocks: 1000 Codexes: 200 Try for the maximum reward next time! Great things are expected from your Brotherhood, Captain! Here is the list of Brotherhoods that excelled in the competition and made it into the top Rankings!

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 14, 2017, 18:4003/14/17
12/13/14

....... and this is the same tournament on Stormfall

Obviously, plarium are slowly killing PToF

Mar 15, 2017, 08:2903/15/17
08/01/15

Strangling every last cent out of it it the meantime.

Adding discounts to upgrades and buildings etc at the start of an experience tourney = buy your way to a win.

I also wonder if we have confusion within Plarium?

Yesterdays post by Anne Bonnie was taken down again at some point later in the day.

http://prntscr.com/ejusoo

(sorry I'm unable to upload images using the insert function - upload error every time)

So - are new presidios on the way? Or do we wait while they figure out how to screw more $$ out of players at the same time.

This game is really becoming a shameless money grab with very little enjoyment left.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 15, 2017, 10:3403/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 10:35(edited)
09/17/15

CaptChuckles said:

Yesterdays post by Anne Bonnie was taken down again at some point later in the day.

http://prntscr.com/ejusoo

It will reappear a bit later.

(sorry I'm unable to upload images using the insert function - upload error every time)

To insert an image you need to get its address. Not a link to a page with picture automatically generated by lightshot. Right click on your picture - Copy image address. Try, it should work :)

Mar 15, 2017, 15:1303/15/17
Mar 15, 2017, 15:22(edited)
12/13/14

What would be the point of adding new Presidios, when so many are grabbed by the top brotherhoods and left as worthless level ones?

http://prntscr.com/ekajx7

The presidio map is a joke. They seem to have the same value as Treasure Islands - PvP targets only.

Nobody wants these presidios they occupy, but they don't want anyone else to have them either

Dog in a Manger
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 16, 2017, 14:1703/16/17
09/17/15
Snowgoon said:

What would be the point of adding new Presidios, when so many are grabbed by the top brotherhoods and left as worthless level ones?

http://prntscr.com/ekajx7

The presidio map is a joke. They seem to have the same value as Treasure Islands - PvP targets only.

Nobody wants these presidios they occupy, but they don't want anyone else to have them either

Dog in a Manger
Interesting...How do you think, why don't they give those to smaller BHs? :)
Mar 17, 2017, 20:5503/17/17
11/06/14

The one thing that gives you more value than a presidio is you Bastion. If you compare the value between the two, your BH gets better benefits with knowledge than using pardons or gaining territory. 

In my case unless I'm helping an ally grow and to not stretch my BH thin on presidios we wouldn't give away any to smaller BHs. Also presidios aren't about much more than ranking. To a degree its like a badge of honor raising your rank among the other BHs. But even the smaller BHs even though their ranking may be under a 100 can be a hell of alot stronger than those in the 50s up.