Please shut these people down

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 12, 2017, 11:1103/12/17
12/13/15
yeah right like that will happen 
Mar 12, 2017, 12:4203/12/17

I just received that offer, again, this morning. I've brought it to Plariums attention several times. It leaves me to wonder if it's another 'Plarium' ploy to separate us from our money. Also, I can't seem to be able to write a ticket. Every path I take sends me to FAQ's.

And it took me about 45 minutes to type out this short message because of Plariums lag.

CrowbarModerator
Mar 12, 2017, 13:5903/12/17
03/07/16

Maineman35 said:

I just received that offer, again, this morning. I've brought it to Plariums attention several times. It leaves me to wonder if it's another 'Plarium' ploy to separate us from our money.

If it is, I think it's a pretty dumb one. Personally, I believe it's just some scammers and those who accept their "offer" will end up scammed. Won't feel sorry for them. 

Maineman35 said:

Also, I can't seem to be able to write a ticket. Every path I take sends me to FAQ's.

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Maineman35 said:

And it took me about 45 minutes to type out this short message because of Plariums lag.

I get lags only when writing new private messages (not replies). I gave up on it, and I write them in a text editor and just copy/paste/send them here.

Mar 12, 2017, 15:4803/12/17
02/15/16

Greetings pirates 

http://prntscr.com/ej174h

How is this even possible ?

This clown is using Plariums name and site to peddle his wares 

Of course it is a scam 

But why would Plarium allow this in the 1 st place 

We have been told for months now about how great the security is here and there are no back doors 

Or hacks because of this great security 

Yet this offer is being generated and pm ed to players  about every two weeks 

?????????

Cheers

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 13, 2017, 12:3803/13/17
09/17/15
Kaptain Kidd said:

We have been told for months now about how great the security is here and there are no back doors 

Or hacks because of this great security 

Yet this offer is being generated and pm ed to players  about every two weeks 

?????????

What they offer can be obtained by gameplay. They are not using any cheats for that. Unfortunately, we are unable to detect and block such accounts before they start spamming. We can only react when players report them to Support.
Mar 13, 2017, 19:1403/13/17
03/04/16
L O L
Mar 14, 2017, 16:4303/14/17
Mar 14, 2017, 17:12(edited)
12/13/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

we are unable to detect and block such accounts before they start spamming. We can only react when players report them to Support.

Nonsense.

Even if 'Master' created new havens every week he should not be able to spam the entire server with one click

All of his message have the same timestamp

Your site security is bogus, especially anything connected to mail.ru

Even your main site security failed at the weekend and we were all locked out for hours

p.s. When did you move your server to San Francisco?  - http://prntscr.com/ejwnvg

Wasn't it in Colorado last month? ... and India before that?
You do seem to be moving around a lot

Mar 15, 2017, 02:2703/15/17
09/22/16

So Plarium's mail is hacked but no way any other hackers can do a thing on the servers, security be NSA tight. 

I own a bridge in Brooklyn, want ta buy it?
CrowbarModerator
Mar 15, 2017, 09:5803/15/17
03/07/16

bonniekennedy999 said:

So Plarium's mail is hacked but no way any other hackers can do a thing on the servers, security be NSA tight. 

It was not "hacked". From what I see above, the SSL certificate expired, which is irresponsible on Plarium's side, but it's nowhere near "being hacked".

As for spam messages, it's the same problem as with other bots: it's easy to automate actions. Why don't parrots have limits per minute and per hour is beyond my understanding, but it's - again - not "hacking".

In short, automating actions in the game is too to be worth "hacking".  At least we can rest assured that our accounts are reasonably hack-safe.
Mar 17, 2017, 21:0503/17/17
11/06/14

Concerning the time stamp it is possible to send out at least 30 per hour. Using the keyboard paste command. How they can spam the entire map though that part is beyond me. 

If I were plarium though, I'd try to find a way to go thru legal channels to trademark their name on any possible site. And reserve all possible .info .net .ru  ect...

But the last part is my personal opinion
Mar 17, 2017, 22:4703/17/17
11/04/15

I have also had problems with the russian mail service often waiting 4 or 5 minutes for it loading on chrome and getting error messages about security - the russians could easily find a back door here. There are problems with this service

My mail.ru seems to control all text on screen including chat. league chat, private messages and battle reports etc which might explain all the phantom messages and battle reports