All Categories

Activation items too close to BH chests.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Mar 12, 2017, 00:2703/12/17
08/12/16

Have you guys ever noticed the items that need to be hoisted "HOIST!" for  activation is too close to the brotherhood quests chests? I would hate to misclick and accidently activate my 7 day offense and defense enhancer. Maybe plarium should add a notice when you click on it to make sure if you really would like to activate it or not. I had a BH member who misclicked and activated a treasure Island enhancer before. Or they could altogether move it kind of farther away from those chests, cuz if I accidently hoisted that item or any other item when I did not have the intention to do so I would be really upset.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2017, 01:0303/12/17
07/10/16
MannyMo said:

Have you guys ever noticed the items that need to be hoisted "HOIST!" for  activation is too close to the brotherhood quests chests? I would hate to misclick and accidently activate my 7 day offense and defense enhancer. Maybe plarium should add a notice when you click on it to make sure if you really would like to activate it or not. I had a BH member who misclicked and activated a treasure Island enhancer before. Or they could altogether move it kind of farther away from those chests, cuz if I accidently hoisted that item or any other item when I did not have the intention to do so I would be really upset.

Under Misc/Specials? My chest hoists are far away from others.
Mar 12, 2017, 02:1403/12/17
03/07/16
yes I do agree, I wish they'd add an insurance question so you can reject the activity if necessary several times I've clicked something I did not intend to click because of them being a little close to the item I meant to click. 
CrowbarModerator
Mar 12, 2017, 07:5003/12/17
03/07/16

I once activated a gatherer instead of one of those BH events packs.

IMO, that "activation" is ridiculous altogether. Just add the damn items where they should go. Why do we need to "open" 4 chests every day?!? It's a mundane and boring task that contributes neither the game nor the players' experience in any meaningful way.
Mar 12, 2017, 11:1303/12/17
12/13/15
Crowbar said:

I once activated a gatherer instead of one of those BH events packs.

IMO, that "activation" is ridiculous altogether. Just add the damn items where they should go. Why do we need to "open" 4 chests every day?!? It's a mundane and boring task that contributes neither the game nor the players' experience in any meaningful way.
amen 
Mar 13, 2017, 13:5203/13/17
08/12/16
They make you activate the 4 chests or whatever amount your BH may gain in that day for their event because of some people can just be idle in a BH for months and get all those rewards from the chests for free if they changed it to just giving the items straight to the account instead of opening it. But then again they could make it where the person has to log into the game before the items get deposited into their game acct. whatever the case it would help us players not to misclick on something we did not intend to click on.
CrowbarModerator
Mar 13, 2017, 21:1003/13/17
03/07/16

MannyMo said:

But then again they could make it where the person has to log into the game before the items get deposited into their game acct.

Exactly. 

Also, BHs with lots of inactives won't get all packs, maybe just first two. And 3.5k Bonnies and 3.5k Buccs really isn't that much for 1 year of absence from the game. Even 700 Brigs isn't really that much (356 "exclusive" packs).

Mar 18, 2017, 19:2603/18/17
11/06/14
For the distance to the packs, I do agree. On mine I have the scholar directly before the basic chest. I didn't know about the 50/50 though. I only get them when I need them, rather than stacking them. I do agree though it'd be nice to open all the chests in one shot. Call it laziness but the less clicks I have to do the better.