All Categories

Data loss in prizes is it possible?

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 25, 2017, 02:3202/25/17
08/12/16

While I do prizes my game crashes at least 3 times. I am worried that if it crashes while I just sent out 5 groups of attacks with a large sum of ships in it the data might get lost and the units lost will not register into the bank. The crashing with units on the way to attack prizes has happened many times but the data loss I am not sure about it. However I am a bit worried though. I am on highest prize level 65 and I was kind of having a hard time going through all of them so I just recently bought 1,000 juggernauts to add to the arsenal of banking points. With 1,000 jugs that should give me an edge since it will add to my banking points 24,277,000 once I lose them all in the prizes. The first day of getting my new set of jugs (I know it sounds weird) I had a very easy time going through the prizes. The 2nd day wasn't too bad. Then the third day came along and I am back to having problems again. I am still on level 65 highest prize to kill so I did not go any higher to make it more difficult for me to clear my prizes. With the 1k jugs added in my bank should be bigger and my payouts should be more frequent since I have many points banking up. The biggest payout I can get on the level 65 is roughly around 30 mil. Now it doesn't add up since all the units that I put into the banking system is at the least 50 million maybe up to 70 million. I know at certain levels there is a maximum at which the bank will pay you out. Now after I get paid out at a level 65 prize with about 30 million worth in units I still have a lot left in the bank. So shouldn't the bank pay me out again if I did like a level 50 prize? It doesn't pay me out so it makes me wonder if all that crashing while having units otw to prizes will cause some data to be lost and not counted towards banking points. After a big payout I would add up all my units (even the ones in the harbor not just the reward payout) to see how much I have worth of resources in units and the numbers I am getting does not add up to what I have put into the prize system. Before I do my prizes I make sure my resources are full so I don't get any resources as a reward. Even if my resources wasn't full it would not effect the payouts that much since the numbers at this level is a lot of resources and my full load of lumber, gold, and rum is about 710,000 all together. That is roughly 29 juggernauts worth of resources. So a few times while I was deleting mail and my game crashes I log back in and find that all the mail that I had deleted was still there. Another reason for me to think data might be lost if you crash during a big raid on prizes or any raid on the prizes for that matter. Maybe the server did not register those attacks that I had sent out before the sudden crash like it did with the mail while i was deleting them and I crashed. Well only way to find out is if plarium would have it where you can actually see your banking points. Then that would solve all my anxiety issues about losing my units. With that said I will try to buy another 1,000 juggernauts in the future and stay at the same level of prizes and see if I end up having problems to clear out my prizes. If it does then clearly there is something wrong or just maybe, now just maybe, let me re-emphasise just maybe my bank is just really big and the level I am on will not be able to keep up with the payouts and units lost. If that is the case plarium should make it where if you kill a prize at a certain level and your banking points is above the needed points for a payout then it should pay you out until everything gets paid. For example I have 1 billion banking points. There is no way a level 65 prize will pay me out 1 billion in ships. So it should pay me out for every prize I kill next in whatever the maximum sum of the prize is until all of it is paid out instead of making me wait and paying me out whenever it feels like it. While the points keep piling up and the big payouts can't match the losses that you suffered. Here is another example of how points can pile up and the big payouts can't keep up. You send in all offense troops into a defense prize or vice versa and kill it. You will get paid out but the losses you suffered will out weigh the payout.To summarize it up either data got lost while I was doing prizes and the game crashed or the payout system that they have now will never be able to pay you out everything that you had put into it. That is why I am at where I first started before getting the 1,000 juggernauts to help me kill the prizes with ease. But like I said I am where i  first started before buying the juggernauts and that is having problem clearing the prizes level 65 and lower. Gotta love how it worked out for me, I thought it was a sure thing that I would not have anymore problems when investing in the juggernauts. Very bad investment should have went with the other stock instead of the juggernauts oh but wait the best deal is the juggernauts. So I guess it was a gamble that did not work out too well for me.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2017, 17:2302/25/17
07/10/16

One item before trying to address the other stuff.

Are you using Chrome?

If yes, did you get it from Google dot com and not from a shareware site?

If not using Chrome, DL as described and use these settings.

In the address bar type in - about://plugins - press enter

You should ONLY see 4 plugins. Disable all but flash.

Under settings - extensions - The three dots on the upper right. There should be zero extensions.

When you clear your cache, daily - Select history - history - clear browsing data and this is critical.

Only have boxes 1, 2, 3, 4, 7 and 8 checked. from the beginning of time.

If you see more than four plugins or if you have any extensions, remove chrome, save your settings when prompted and DL a fresh version, only from Google.

I use Chrome for flash games. I use Opera to watch movies, at the same time, I use FF for security sites and I use Edge for the news etc.

IE is dead and not supported by Microsoft; good riddance.

Feb 26, 2017, 01:0402/26/17
08/12/16
This is awesome man. I got 1800 juggernauts and then I went into the prize game. After I used up all 1800 juggernauts I look back at the attacks I made with them and I got one hefty payout of 1300 brigantines. So I traded in 1800 juggernauts for 1300 brigantines. That was a great deal. The small payouts in between the big payout just went right back into the system. I don't see how anyone can come out even in this game. The game just doesn't pay you out enough for you to continue on playing. Wasted so much money only to see that this game is not truly what it says and promote about an aspect of it. That being the prize game where nothing is lost. I wish the game would pay me out what I put into it but it just keeps on taking and taking until I have nothing left. How much do you have to bank up before you get paid out? Then when you do get paid out it is not even close to what you had put into it. I see other people posting how you owe the bank after a payout but in my case the bank owes me. I am very disappointed. Close enough to wanting to quit playing.
Feb 26, 2017, 14:3102/26/17
11/06/14

Okay first of all, I would never suggest buying that many jugs in one shot. Its way too many especially without any discounts. Most I've ever done was 1-200. 

Secondly for your main issue your points do get calculated no matter what. In the event flash crashes just as you send out troops, it generally doesn't send them out. And seems flash has been crashing since last night every 5 mins. I learned when it asks to stop the plug-in ignore it and keep playing don't click stop plug-in or refresh. Gave me more of a headache in the end. 

The main suggestion we give is to wipe cache and cookies, to be honest I haven't done it in well over 6 months and haven't had any issues, but that may not be the issue for you. I just get lucky I guess. 

Lastly DON'T do more than one prize at a time. You need to be able to see what you have to work with after each prize. Secondly, Plarium will never tell us but rumor has it the system penalizes you for doing multiple prizes at once
Feb 26, 2017, 16:2302/26/17
08/12/16
What is this rumor about getting penalized? Is it that your units lost will not add to banking or is it just a delay on when you will get paid out?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 27, 2017, 13:1502/27/17
Feb 27, 2017, 13:39(edited)
09/17/15
MannyMo said:

What is this rumor about getting penalized? Is it that your units lost will not add to banking or is it just a delay on when you will get paid out?
There are no penalties on Prizes.
Feb 27, 2017, 17:4702/27/17
07/10/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

MannyMo said:

There are no penalties on Prizes.
So I may hit 4 at one time with the lower levels and then one Off and Def at the same time, with no loss in tournament or experience points? Points are my concern, not prizes paid out.
CrowbarModerator
Feb 27, 2017, 20:2402/27/17
03/07/16

azhaarlaghari said:

So I may hit 4 at one time with the lower levels and then one Off and Def at the same time, with no loss in tournament or experience points? Points are my concern, not prizes paid out.

Why don't you just try it with the two lowest level prizes that you have (and then let us all know)? 
CrowbarModerator
Feb 27, 2017, 22:0802/27/17
03/07/16
I sent to two low level prizes at the same time (seconds apart; the second one was sent while the first one was still on its way) and the exp I won was properly added to my total exp and to my Exp Hunt points. Can't say for Prizes tournament, but I don't see why it would be any different.
Feb 28, 2017, 00:0002/28/17
11/06/14

Even though I was incorrect. I still wouldn't suggest hitting multiple prizes at the same time. The ability to mess up the second hit is plausible. Lets say the first has a payout, but you don't know about it, till after it lands. The troops won from the first may actually have been what you needed to hit a higher prize. Only time I would say its a good idea is when the first is sent to fail purposely. Whether or not others agree with me. I have done it this way for months with good results. Obviously I won't give out my current stats but my best payout was 29 million in offense, with this method.