Dread Fleet Bonus shown to BH Leadership

3 Replies
Gut
19 February, 2017, 12:50 PM UTC
Are there any plans to allow BH leadership to see the full defensive power of a player by including the Dread Fleet units bonus on the statistics page?  If players knew that they were being fully represented in their Defensive power, it would entice more to buy more Defensive Dread fleet units.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 February, 2017, 12:18 PM UTC
Gut said:

Are there any plans to allow BH leadership to see the full defensive power of a player by including the Dread Fleet units bonus on the statistics page?  If players knew that they were being fully represented in their Defensive power, it would entice more to buy more Defensive Dread fleet units.
Unfortunately, that's not in our plans. As I understood, it's technically complicated to update this data every time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Gut
20 February, 2017, 11:18 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Gut said:

Unfortunately, that's not in our plans. As I understood, it's technically complicated to update this data every time.
If not true power, could an icon(s) be added to indicate the quantity of Dread Fleet units a player has?  
UTC +0:00
Icy
21 February, 2017, 10:02 AM UTC
The way I've always done it is to, not include the dread bonus. If they want promotions for those of who use defense as the standard they need to show a screen of their their stronghold. I think not 100% sure including dreads; potions and relics don't count either. Not sure about bonuses from knowledge or BH achievements
UTC -4:00
1721643 users registered; 42508 topics; 271457 posts; our newest member:hansolo15011991