game strategies

3 Replies
dianecaron46
19 February, 2017, 2:25 AM UTC

are there links for game strategies? or some guide?

for instance, what crews/ships to send on various missions/raids, etc. or what best crews to guard the harbour?

thanks for replying :)
UTC -5:00
dianecaron46
19 February, 2017, 3:10 AM UTC
nvm, i'm reading the tutorials, it's ok for now. you can delete this thread, tks,
UTC -5:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
20 February, 2017, 12:21 PM UTC
Hi! You'll find a lot of useful info in Tutorial thread. But if you have any questions, you can always ask them here :)
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Icy
21 February, 2017, 10:25 AM UTC
Many are willing to help, and in game you just need to find a BH who actually cares about helping "rookie" players. As a leader I've seen some leaders who just bark orders but don't help players. Because some players who get burned assume other leaders are the same way, end up not looking for better leaders. As time goes on though you will notice some leaders only except experienced players, they just don't have the patience to help
UTC -4:00
1781603 users registered; 48448 topics; 287547 posts; our newest member:dark knight vir