All Categories

Game Chat, Game Mail, and non working sugestions section

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Feb 2, 2017, 16:4502/02/17
07/28/16

I am posting in here, because The Suggestions section will not let me post, so for all our Conspiracy theorists, you may feel it is all related.

It is very simple, BH chat is NOT FIT for Purpose, I am sat here trying to give one of our Brotherhood Designated Attackers Combat information, and watching every letter take 1.2 seconds to type ( Yes I have timed it ) Sending a game mail, seems to be just had bad.

I ponder ever day why is this so, over my morning coffee My system in maintained very well, I clear my cache every 8 hours, and my anti Virus does not interfere with the running of Pirates.

So my suggestion is improve the chat, and game mail Please. Thank you in advance should there be any action on this.

Raventor

Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Feb 2, 2017, 17:0902/02/17
03/07/16

I don't have this problem, so it might be your browser or computer. I had a very similar problem, but on the forum, in one of the browsers (don't remember which one). I don't think it's related, but trying a different browser would be a good step to locating the source of the problem.

A potential workaround: type it in some text editor and copy/paste. Maybe that'll go quicker.

I know that this is not the answer you want, but it's the best we here can do for you.
Feb 15, 2017, 08:4302/15/17

Hi. Off Topic but I also have a suggestion and can't post it in the Suggestions area.

If the Admins monitor then here it is:

Could there be a single button/tab to recruit Dark Corsairs to the maximum of whatever number of Black Spots you currently have?

It is tedious clicking 25 individual buttons everyday.

Thank you
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 15, 2017, 10:1402/15/17
09/17/15
dprince said:

Hi. Off Topic but I also have a suggestion and can't post it in the Suggestions area.

If the Admins monitor then here it is:

Could there be a single button/tab to recruit Dark Corsairs to the maximum of whatever number of Black Spots you currently have?

It is tedious clicking 25 individual buttons everyday.

Thank you
Hi! Unfortunately, our devs don't accept any new suggestions for now as they have a long list of player suggestions to consider.
Feb 16, 2017, 15:2702/16/17
07/10/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Unfortunately, our devs don't accept any new suggestions for now as they have a long list of player suggestions to consider.

Lead person reads, can we do this or not, either due to Plariums TOS, limits of Flash or inept programmers the answer is yes or no. Two minutes for each, 30 in an hour, 240 in a day and all from the suggestions sub forum?

One day maximum and the sub forum suggestions are done with a yes or a no.

At least that sub forum gave this forum a bit of life and it has been closed for Lord knows how many months. There is no dire need to address each one, just let us post some stuff and toss some ideas about in the proper sub forum.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Feb 17, 2017, 11:3502/17/17
09/17/15
azhaarlaghari said:

Lead person reads, can we do this or not, either due to Plariums TOS, limits of Flash or inept programmers the answer is yes or no. Two minutes for each, 30 in an hour, 240 in a day and all from the suggestions sub forum?

One day maximum and the sub forum suggestions are done with a yes or a no.

At least that sub forum gave this forum a bit of life and it has been closed for Lord knows how many months. There is no dire need to address each one, just let us post some stuff and toss some ideas about in the proper sub forum.

I don't mind you posting some ideas for the game, but I will be unable to pass them to our devs. So will you post them knowing that they will just stay  there and wait till our devs start accepting them once again?
Feb 17, 2017, 14:2102/17/17
Feb 17, 2017, 14:23(edited)
07/10/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

azhaarlaghari said:

I don't mind you posting some ideas for the game, but I will be unable to pass them to our devs. So will you post them knowing that they will just stay  there and wait till our devs start accepting them once again?

I have no problem with that whatsoever and it may liven up the place. 

When/if others complain about ideas not being passed on until a later date, 

we will remind then that the developers are swamped and when they get to it, it happens.

Out of your control. 

Thanks for at least considering the idea to let us post ideas. 

Feb 18, 2017, 11:0702/18/17
11/06/14

Game mail seems to have a slight delay, but you're able to tell if there is mail as the number does change on how many mails there are. You just may need to refresh sometimes to read them. 

There are 2 possiblities to explain your lag issue. The more likely since pirates is running for you is, its your browser. Using firefox or IE/Edge creates lag for some reason. Neither seems to avoid the plague of lag. The most suggested browser to use to play plarium games is Chrome. Something that may help with your cache though is to run in private browsing mode

Possibility 2 - less likely if other game functions work just fine, is your hardware is older. If there is an all around lag then this may be a little more likely. In personal experience though, computers that run Vista run horrible when playing Pirates