All Categories

What have you done to stop cheaters with multiple accounts and why nothing

What have you done to stop cheaters with multiple accounts and why nothing

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Feb 17, 2017, 13:2602/17/17
08/11/15

you dont want to understand it. the issue is not the one or two tickets i sent, the issue is that the Support dont answer to any ticket. not to me and not to any other Player.

The issue is, that plarium doesnt do anything about the cheaters in the game (thats the Topic oh this thread).

the only Thing we the Players and customers get are excuses and pretexts.

nothing has changed. but if you feel better, Keep saying, send tickets.

you know how i imagine the plarium Support ?

like this:

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=dd848a-1487337983.jpg

CrowbarModerator
Feb 18, 2017, 12:0902/18/17
Feb 18, 2017, 18:08(edited)
03/07/16

CaptChuckles said:

http://prnt.sc/ea868x

http://prnt.sc/ea86ek

http://prnt.sc/ea86hr

While I do agree that this looks fishy, I must ask: what are the other players doing?

These are levels 68-69. On Kabam, the top players get hundreds of k's of points, not just 3.5k, like the first guy here. This is what the current tournament looks like now, and it's an unusually inactive one.

So, what are the non-bot players doing on your map? Boycotting all aspects of the game?

Disclaimer: Please, ignore my mod status for this post. I am merely curious, as a person used to much bigger tournament stats, even though I come from a smaller map.

Feb 18, 2017, 13:1402/18/17
08/01/15
Anything over that goes into supreme league 
Feb 18, 2017, 18:0802/18/17
03/27/14

crowbar many of our players on the plarium platform are just giving up

so what you see are first hand of the bot/cheaters that is why it's not heavy with the ranking
Feb 18, 2017, 18:2302/18/17

Blasphemy said:

so what you see are first hand of the bot/cheaters that is why it's not heavy with the ranking

Yes which is why Plarium will soon have much less income as their assets becomes of little value due to spoilage from the cheaters.  Businessmen understand.  I wonder if programmers drunk on cola and snacks do?  When revenues dry up sufficiently even the mass advertising done on the Internet will not overcome the common people tweeting and posting truth on non-Plarium controlled (moderated) forums.  You cannot delete those as you can any inconvienient truths exposed here.

Feb 18, 2017, 23:5802/18/17
07/10/16
Crowbar said:

CaptChuckles said:

While I do agree that this looks fishy, I must ask: what are the other players doing?

Quitting. I keep track of our +3s and when +60, they walk the plank. Half our BH, since this mess started, has taken the long walk on a short plank. Some were rather nice sized coiners too.
Feb 23, 2017, 01:2702/23/17
11/06/15
Maelyn said:

-1715; 2035

look to this line...a few time ago all low levels, without bh and today this? icy/blasphemy you can have also a look (to your memberlist).

Makes me wonder what percentage of the players of this game, like myself, have only one account and / or one haven.
CrowbarModerator
Feb 23, 2017, 10:4702/23/17
03/07/16

Maelyn said:

-1715; 2035

look to this line...a few time ago all low levels, without bh and today this? icy/blasphemy you can have also a look (to your memberlist).

If you suspect alts ran by a bot, report them (try to be detailed, not just "bots bad. ban." ;-)). I cannot guarantee that the Support will act upon your report, but I can tell you that they won't ban them if they're not reported.
Feb 24, 2017, 22:3202/24/17
Feb 24, 2017, 22:33(edited)
01/26/15
Those are RuAL resource supply bot havens running prizes. The entire range of haven numbers was reported two months ago and nothing has been done. Let's stop pretending that Plarium will do anything.
Feb 26, 2017, 07:1602/26/17
12/13/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

NightWolf said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Scud88 said:

thats the common Thing with the tickets, you wont get an answer. except for the automatic created one. it's only a tool, so plarium can feign that the Support the Players.

To send a ticket is as useful as the popes balls...

Not quite. First you receive an auto reply stating that your ticket has been received by our system. Next your ticket will be reviewed by our Support agents that will send you a reply then. 

if we dont get that answer for 3-4 months do we still need to wait and believe in miracles and imaginary support

ALL my tickets are with no answer....i simply cant buy more lies ....

Please give me your tickets IDs and I will check them for you :)

first things first i cant sent you anything when you BAN me !

second , i dont need anyone who will just check my tickets and still do nothing with them.....you(plarium , mods devs cm-s or what ever your names are ) had enought time for everything and you did nothing so i decided to quit the game HAHAHA you lose, no more Big Mac & Coca Cola for plarium from me :P

PS my ban expired here so you can ban me again or i can tell people how you cheat them ^^

CrowbarModerator
Mar 4, 2017, 10:1303/04/17
03/07/16
Maelyn, can you explain a bit more? That's Captain's log, but how does it show that they are not banned?
CrowbarModerator
Mar 4, 2017, 15:1803/04/17
03/07/16

I got most of it, I just didn't understand what should I see from that screenshot. Thank you for explaining that it's the name/location/BH changes.

Maelyn said:

Can banned havens change their location, haven names or bh's? 

I'd expect not for the location and the BH. Name, possibly, if the ban is for a haven, not an account (i.e., if they ban an account for just one game and map, no generally). But I don't know how bans work.

I won't tell you to re-report them. I agree that it seems that they are active, and I do remember how much they were reported.

Mar 6, 2017, 19:3503/06/17

OneLastTrip said:

Blasphemy said:

Yes which is why Plarium will soon have much less income as their assets becomes of little value due to spoilage from the cheaters.  Businessmen understand.  I wonder if programmers drunk on cola and snacks do?  When revenues dry up sufficiently even the mass advertising done on the Internet will not overcome the common people tweeting and posting truth on non-Plarium controlled (moderated) forums.  You cannot delete those as you can any inconvienient truths exposed here.

programmers should program.  they should not be the only source of vision and direction.  although the programmers have made many oversights and have acted in an incompetent manner,  the lack of understanding goes all the way up to the "businessmen" and all true blame lies with them.  a man of understanding must delegate to others who follow his vision and direction.

i have not seen understanding in any area of plarium, not from the cm's, help, support, programmers, all the way up to the thinktank responsible for the vision and direction of the game.