This topic is closed

Login server is down?

6 Replies
MannyMo
29 January, 2017, 5:49 PM UTC
Looks like the login server is down again. Keep getting the black screen with the Plarium logo on it.
Can't beat em join em..... Not
UTC -8:00
Sil
29 January, 2017, 5:51 PM UTC
same here. down again
UTC +2:00
MannyMo
29 January, 2017, 5:57 PM UTC
Better not get raided by someone that is on, I just crashed with ships out. Well if I do I am pretty sure they will reimburse me for my losses since I did submit a ticket telling them login was down.
Can't beat em join em..... Not
UTC -8:00
Blasphemy
29 January, 2017, 6:02 PM UTC

Plarium is aware of the issue and working on fixing it

please be patient while they try n fix the issue 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Blasphemy
29 January, 2017, 6:03 PM UTC
MannyMo said:

Better not get raided by someone that is on, I just crashed with ships out. Well if I do I am pretty sure they will reimburse me for my losses since I did submit a ticket telling them login was down.
i dont think this will happen im guessing it's down for everyone
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
Crowbar
29 January, 2017, 6:23 PM UTC

Given that it's the same issue that already has a topic, please continue sending your reports and checking for updates there.

Right now, we have an official confirmation that they are still working on it, but not further info nor the time frame.

UTC +0:00
Crowbar
29 January, 2017, 7:47 PM UTC

It's fixed now. Please see the other topic for any details.

Happy sailing!
UTC +0:00
1665190 users registered; 34055 topics; 253309 posts; our newest member:carl