Plarium Promise

9 Replies
FaZi
20 January, 2017, 7:46 PM UTC

Long ago it was promised by Plarium that 


1. BH would be able to see Bastion Defense 


2. BH would be able to see online status of their members.


I believe these promised were made at least 4-5 Months back and yet i don't see any of this implemented.


Any update on these promises?


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
ApostleJohn
20 January, 2017, 11:43 PM UTC
Anne also promised to give us "exact details " about how prizes work...Never happened...Liars and slowbellys
UTC +7:00
FaZi
21 January, 2017, 10:07 AM UTC

what about pardon limitation for each member?


i believe it was also accepted & they promised that it will be implemented.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Crowbar
Moderator
21 January, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC

FaZi, I asked. The defence thing is being developed. Don't know about the stats thing. They say that there are more urgent things now (I think we can all agree on that), so it'll take quite a bit longer.

ApostleJohn, we got the same thing on Kabam. Since that, I mostly ignore their "just write for the sake of pumping up the posting stats" topics.
UTC +0:00
toggit
21 January, 2017, 6:38 PM UTC

This game is months behind the other plarium games with many major upgrades completely ignored by pirate devs - It could take another 6 months before we reach parity with them, so don't hold your breath waiting for Anne Bonnie to fulfill her promises. 

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Category:SF_Hero

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=SF_DragonStone

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/news/new-feature-league-help/

The only major development in this game was Unified Presidios, but this has only given a small benefit to a few of the top leagues

Bastions have been a disappointment for most of us with upgrades stuck at level 5

Every other development has included massive nerfs


It took them almost 2 years to add Personal Events, simply because someone forgot to switch them on .. even after months of complaints

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/26297_missing-personal-events/

UTC +0:00
Azhaar Laghari
21 January, 2017, 8:14 PM UTC

Crowbar said:


FaZi, I asked. The defence thing is being developed. Don't know about the stats thing. They say that there are more urgent things now (I think we can all agree on that), so it'll take quite a bit longer.

ApostleJohn, we got the same thing on Kabam. Since that, I mostly ignore their "just write for the sake of pumping up the posting stats" topics.

If you wish a quick count of any D, anywhere, set up a simple Excel spreadsheet.

Only use save as and save it as Bastion _ _  .xlsx where the _ _ is your bastion number.

Close it, reopen it and again, only use save as and save it as Presidio _ _ .xlsx

Enter those numbers and she will auto update, do for every presidio.

I use a simple SUM to add the presidios, leaving the bastion out. Now peruse your stats and you can see how close you are and... knowing what is in the bastion, can see how much D is being held in havens.


 
UTC +5:00
FaZi
22 January, 2017, 2:49 PM UTC

that's what i have been doing but it's lot of work everyday.


We have no idea about player online status as well.


& for pardons their is no way around, just today one guy used all of it.


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 10:41 AM UTC
toggit said:

This game is months behind the other plarium games with many major upgrades completely ignored by pirate devs - It could take another 6 months before we reach parity with them, so don't hold your breath waiting for Anne Bonnie to fulfill her promises. 

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Category:SF_Hero

http://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=SF_DragonStone

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/news/new-feature-league-help/


We're planning to add new features to Pirates as well. The features you mentioned are not in all our games yet. Their development takes a lot of time.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
Azhaar Laghari
23 January, 2017, 7:55 PM UTC

FaZi said:


that's what i have been doing but it's lot of work everyday.


We have no idea about player online status as well.


& for pardons their is no way around, just today one guy used all of it.


When I started, I counted every unit type. I soon realized I was wasting my time and really, to be off 1 million when dealing with hundreds of millions is no big deal.


I have the numbers within .5% margin of error.


If a 500 million bastion, 2.5 million plus or minus is chicken feed.


We monitor online status and if no advisor got a mail about an extended vacation, a long walk on a short plank.

Mess up pardons and you lose access for the time you over indulged. No one has done it twice, yet. :)
UTC +5:00
FaZi
24 January, 2017, 6:35 PM UTC

@Looks like we both are in the same boat.


My BH is doing excel files on weekly basis, Thank GOD i have some cool advisers.


It's tough though with 80+ active members & defenses split up in 2 places (Bastion & Presido)


I am not calculating dread base def values (for chicken feed) & also i have a universal base def set up in files so some have more than that & some have less than that. In the end file showed 10% less than what was actually in their so i think it's good :) we are thinking we have less but we have more actually.


i have some sleepers too in my BH but their millions of defense in bastion/Presido got them a permanent spot.


I have removed access of more than 10 peoples until yet & i don't know how many more they are going to be, i really wish we had pardon limitations thing.



Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
1723425 users registered; 42956 topics; 270698 posts; our newest member:natasha roy