What Happened to BH Adventure?

4 Replies
FaZi
18 January, 2017, 5:48 AM UTC

This morning when i came online, what i see is we don't have any BH Adventure. 

why is that?

Last time we have been told that BH adventures will keep coming no matter how many discounts/tournaments we have at the same time.

So did plarium changed that the same way they provided an intentional discount to level 9 prestige?

or are they out of cash & have no money to pay to their employees and that's why they are using such tactics to get members back to buying things.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
FaZi
18 January, 2017, 10:55 AM UTC

Adventure was 5 hours late than usual. But it showed up.

Crowbar
18 January, 2017, 10:58 AM UTC

Did the last one end less than 24h ago?

There is a limit and I've been told that it's 20 concurrent tournaments/challenges/wars (although me personal impression was that the limit is a bit lower). If your BH is at war with many other BHs, maybe you guys have reached it.

If none of these fits your situation, I can only suggest that you ask the support to check why are you not getting new BH adventures.

UTC +0:00
FaZi
18 January, 2017, 1:15 PM UTC

today adventure starting time was 3 Am UTC but it showed up around 8 Am UTC.

there is a 15-30 mins delay every next day but it was longer than usual.

I don't know about this 20 concurrent thing but i knew that if we had more than 3 tournaments/discount at the same time , there will be no adventure which was changed by Plarium.

Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
19 January, 2017, 10:52 AM UTC
FaZi said:

today adventure starting time was 3 Am UTC but it showed up around 8 Am UTC.

there is a 15-30 mins delay every next day but it was longer than usual.

I don't know about this 20 concurrent thing but i knew that if we had more than 3 tournaments/discount at the same time , there will be no adventure which was changed by Plarium.

The only thing I can suggest in this case is contact Support for investigation. Unfortunately, we can't know the exact reason why the Adventure appeared 5 hours later than usual.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
1776410 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:TacTical