All Categories

Sales and discounts rant.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Jan 10, 2017, 16:2801/10/17
08/12/16

I guess the more you spend on this game the worse your discounts will be on the weekly specials. I got the ruby with barnacles sale and it was a $49 with a discount of 50%. Not going to buy something like that. Already bought stuff at 60% discount so I guess that is why it is at 50% now. So if I buy this the next special will be like 40% off. Going to hold off on these special deals and see if by not buying for like a month the discount will get better. How low has someone seen your discount go? The developers should know that it is the paying customers that keeps the game alive so why do they go as far as making discounts so bad for the paying customers. I think 70% discount is already bad when you've already paid your dues to keep the game alive. It's not like everyone has deep pockets like a few in this game to where they can buy whatever you give to them to buy. Then there are the non paying customers you give them 90% off deals just to lure em in to buy it. Maybe they will buy it who knows. I guess it is a business and you guys got it all planned out on who and what to give to as a discount % to make your money. Make your money but please don't undercut the real paying customers too much.
Views
Comments
Comments
CrowbarModerator
Jan 10, 2017, 16:4601/10/17
03/07/16
Yes, the specials get better when you wait. Lookie my reply here.
Jan 10, 2017, 17:3801/10/17
08/12/16
I would also like to note that why do some people have the special deal with the new ruby and barnacle design and some people don't?
Jan 10, 2017, 17:5601/10/17
08/12/16
Crowbar said:

Yes, the specials get better when you wait. Lookie my reply here.
Alright so did you personally wait out long enough and did you get that really nice bonus back where they gave you like a little over 3,000% more for the $1.90 offer? I waited it out for like a lil over a month but never got the 3000% for $1.9 all I kept getting was like 800% bonus. So I gave up and just started to buy things. There is a huge difference in that really good sale what I call a 1 time offer for newb accounts. For $1.90 you can get 8 days worth of boosts, 25k of each resources, 3 pearls, and 3x 3 days resources boosts for 25%. That was the one I was waiting on but never got it only kept getting a 8 hours worth of boosts and all other items was the same except the boosts. Also would like to note since I was paying attention to it closely. The deal had it at 540 rubies, then a week or so later the deal had it at 600 rubies. One more question here. The items that are sold on the shield with two swords crossed over it can you buy unlimited of them or can you buy only 3 times and then it disappears from the list? I heard from someone that you can buy a maximum of 3 of the same kind then it disappears from the list.
CrowbarModerator
Jan 10, 2017, 20:1001/10/17
03/07/16

MannyMo said:

I would also like to note that why do some people have the special deal with the new ruby and barnacle design and some people don't?

I don't understand this. Can you ask someone to make you a screenshot of that deal?

As for your other question, yes, that's my offer from a few months ago. As I wrote in that other post: they keep getting smaller until they hit the bottom ($2/$5/$10). Then, if you wait even longer, you get what I showed there. And by "wait" I mean not buy at all (specials, 3 chests, ordinary offers,... nothing).

I get between 1 and 3 of the same offer for 3 chests; those "ordinary specials" (like the ones from my screenshot) I usually get 2 of each.
Jan 11, 2017, 01:0901/11/17
08/12/16
Crowbar said:

MannyMo said:

I don't understand this. Can you ask someone to make you a screenshot of that deal?

As for your other question, yes, that's my offer from a few months ago. As I wrote in that other post: they keep getting smaller until they hit the bottom ($2/$5/$10). Then, if you wait even longer, you get what I showed there. And by "wait" I mean not buy at all (specials, 3 chests, ordinary offers,... nothing).

I get between 1 and 3 of the same offer for 3 chests; those "ordinary specials" (like the ones from my screenshot) I usually get 2 of each.
sorry about the questions, I didn't see the ss on the other post. Would have helped if I saw that post first.
Jan 11, 2017, 15:0901/11/17
Jan 11, 2017, 15:10(edited)
03/04/16
Where is my post? You remove the posts that u don't like? This may be a mistake. Please post it again.
Jan 12, 2017, 00:5201/12/17
03/27/14

Mule said:

Where is my post? You remove the posts that u don't like? This may be a mistake. Please post it again.

your post was removed, i had to scroll up to see what you had said to tell you why as i wasn't following this thread much,

but you had went against 

3.11. Share content with the aim of inciting or appealing to users to leave the game, encouraging them to abstain from buying in-game virtual currency, or posting fraudulent or abusive personal statements relating to the Administrators or to Plarium employees.

you can read further here

http://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/

Mule wid do all respect you have been here as long as me playing this game, i can understand the frustration it must give, but we are asked to keep the forums clean, and rules apply, i ask you to watch what you say 

Thank you

Jan 12, 2017, 00:5601/12/17
03/27/14

Everyone that has played this game knows the prices go up when they see activity by you buying rubies

i believe this is a way to keep the game balance even, if they didn't add different packages different prices those whom coin will be further ahead do to being able to buy packages cheap ... nothing is aimed individually at any player 

Plarium doesn't know whom the coiners are and who isn't so it's best to adjust the packages as they are... 
Jan 12, 2017, 12:0301/12/17
03/27/14

The Russians aren't putting plarium down, they aren't telling you another game to play and comparing it...

this is rather silly to even compare, ive noticed many of the russians now speek both languages, in case a typo is made their original language is there... 

The other thread you mention is talking about the game and ruby packs, ive not seen negitive feed back on it that goes way to far...
Jan 12, 2017, 12:4601/12/17
12/13/15

should i copy/paste  all insults , comments written only in russian and comments where people telling others not to buy special offers ?

you just dont like few of us admit that......

Jan 12, 2017, 14:4401/12/17
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

should i copy/paste  all insults , comments written only in russian and comments where people telling others not to buy special offers ?

can't agree with something that isn't true..

What i don't like is

φ the endless amounts of bots in the game

φ exploiters - players that will go as far as using something to gain advantages in the game when it's not allowed 

φ questions i can't reply to/nor understand how to reply, but i do my best as a mod, 

φ being accused of things that isn't true 

φ last but not least trolls 

It's a game made to have fun playing, not to be rude or anything, but if you aren't having fun any more maybe it is time to move along?

Jan 12, 2017, 18:2101/12/17
12/13/15

instead to give me straight answer you are  telling me to quit ?

typical.....

you are not here to tell me why im playing this game  or when is my time to move along, you are forum moderator so act like one, if you dont know how to do that leave it to someone like Crowbar.....

i guess i will really need to copy/paste everything i mentioned to prove my point and show how you have double standards for some of us .....

Jan 12, 2017, 20:5601/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 20:58(edited)

so blasphemy tells nightwolf to leave the game? why is this post not deleted ...

3.11. Share content with the aim of inciting or appealing to users to leave the game

Maybe this rule is why nobody can give a statement about that alt/bot thing, because it would lead to players leave the game ...

Jan 12, 2017, 21:5001/12/17
12/13/15
i guess 3.11 does not applies on moderators
Jan 12, 2017, 22:0301/12/17

I don't know why are you talking with that NSF and RuAL  ***kisser who enjoying in the current game situation .

She hated PS & CB that is why she talk like this .

Moderators who play game on the same server are the worst thing !

Jan 12, 2017, 22:3701/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 23:04(edited)
03/27/14

Don Quixote said:

I don't know why are you talking with that NSF and RuAL  ***kisser who enjoying in the current game situation .

She hated PS & CB that is why she talk like this .

Moderators who play game on the same server are the worst thing !

*EDITED*

I removed my post i had here

I just wanted to say that i do understand your frustration, I play this game too daily

I too seen two top brotherhoods get ripped off the map..

did i agree with such? No i didn't I agree with fair game play 

yet trying to divide game and forums do get frustrating, even the Moderators have a set of rules we try and obey

Im not kissing anyones butt on here we are still allied with the same alliances we had before all this drama took place on the map..

to be accused as  i am is very childish 

you have every right to seek this to a CM or Adminstrator if you don't think im doing my job as a mod

Jan 12, 2017, 22:5601/12/17

NightWolf said:

if you do have such posts PM them to her she will be happy to remove them 

and we would appreciate your help :))
Jan 12, 2017, 22:5801/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 23:06(edited)

NightWolf said:

instead to give me straight answer you are  telling me to quit ?

typical.....

you are not here to tell me why im playing this game  or when is my time to move along, you are forum moderator so act like one, if you dont know how to do that leave it to someone like Crowbar.....

i guess i will really need to copy/paste everything i mentioned to prove my point and show how you have double standards for some of us .....

i could not see where Blas asked you to quit besides we are all pirates here and we have a code so

any problems with any Mods please inform the Admin 

posts regarding any Mods actions/ decisions are against rules 

also refer to my previous response 

enjoy 

Jan 12, 2017, 23:0101/12/17
Jan 12, 2017, 23:04(edited)

NightWolf said:

ok so comment from Mule was against the rules  and this whole thread is ok ? http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/33049_plarium-sales-of-rubies

people write on russian ....

many players are insulted...called many names....

you didnt delete any of that ......is that the way how you keep forum clean ?

double rules for different people is that it ?

we understand your frustration about what happened and with what Russians did 

however pls understand we must remain neutral at all times even if it is our brotherhood was attacked by them 

there are several Mods for this forum as well as a community manager and an admin so there is no way all are biased so pls dont spread false accusations 

thank you