All Categories

Blue Points and Orange Points

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 28, 2016, 23:5912/28/16

I've noticed this recently that in an attempt to amass blue points towards a Brotherhood Adventure the blue points seem to get posted slowly and eventually they seem to not post at all. Currently, 12/28 at 5:50 pm CST, my brotherhood seems to have stopped still at 692 blue points with my own portion being 123 points with less than two hours to go on the brotherhood adventure. We will apparently not get to 1000, although on that same events page I show a  personal total of over 500 blue points in a different prize competition. Are the blue points different? Why do they look the same in regards to the symbol for both of them? It confuses me greatly if they are different because they show the same blue symbol. The orange symbol is like that too. The current PVP quest does not show anything although I have over 5000 orange points on another event on that same list. I have tried logging out and going back in under Firefox, or Chrome or vice versa. I have tried doing those things after clearing history too. No use. Seems pretty frustrating to my brotherhood to know they cannot get over that hump since we don't get credit for our work.
Views
Comments
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 29, 2016, 09:4312/29/16
09/17/15
Could you please show some screenshots?
Dec 29, 2016, 18:3512/29/16
Dec 29, 2016, 18:39(edited)

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Al4kNe5ooPGHhH4j2MdiKk0EXa3Y   Here's the link, hope this works, I'm sort of green at this stuff. Needless to say the blue point brotherhood challenge is over now, and I did not know how to capture screenshots at that point, the orange one I posted does show the current discrepancy. I guess the blue point challenge we got over a 1000 points, but I never got beyond 123 points, although my other blue point item showed 502 points. I will keep any eye on it and capture any other images I can gather as evidence of this rather strange phenomenon.

Dec 30, 2016, 02:2212/30/16
07/10/16
mountainbikerone said:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Al4kNe5ooPGHhH4j2MdiKk0EXa3Y   Here's the link, hope this works, I'm sort of green at this stuff. Needless to say the blue point brotherhood challenge is over now, and I did not know how to capture screenshots at that point, the orange one I posted does show the current discrepancy. I guess the blue point challenge we got over a 1000 points, but I never got beyond 123 points, although my other blue point item showed 502 points. I will keep any eye on it and capture any other images I can gather as evidence of this rather strange phenomenon.

If I read you correctly, every challenge holds a different value for 1 point. Some are so bad, they are not worth chasing. Others are so short, they are useless to some of us who take 10 days to up a gold mine for 10 units per hour more. I suppose they want us to boost our time to meet the deadlines. shrug