All Categories

pvp points for defending.

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 24, 2016, 00:5512/24/16
08/12/16

Hi I was wondering why is it that when defending your haven from attacks you don't get any pvp points if you do not lose any defensive units. I was attacked by someone who sent 200 Marauders 100 Buccaneers. I totally outnumbered his offense with my defense and did not lose any units at all and did not receive any pvp points or exp for the battle. Is this how the game suppose to work? You only get points for attacking and when defending you wont get any points unless you lose units? Can anyone with some more insight to this explain to me how this concept works because I am fairly new to the game and don't know how everything works.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2016, 15:2012/26/16
08/08/16

i got ALOT of pvp points for unsuccessfully defending my presidio against an attack by CB bh...took 5th place in great pvp warfare tourny...yay! i'd rather have my 3.5 million in D back....

Dec 27, 2016, 17:5612/27/16
11/04/15

MannyMo said:

Hi I was wondering why is it that when defending your haven from attacks you don't get any pvp points if you do not lose any defensive units. I was attacked by someone who sent 200 Marauders 100 Buccaneers. I totally outnumbered his offense with my defense and did not lose any units at all and did not receive any pvp points or exp for the battle. Is this how the game suppose to work? You only get points for attacking and when defending you wont get any points unless you lose units? Can anyone with some more insight to this explain to me how this concept works because I am fairly new to the game and don't know how everything works.

Defenders get points for losing units, unlike attackers who get points for killing defense even when they lose no units

Just your basic, everyday game imbalance