All Categories

Troopmassacre as reward in Prizes

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 18, 2016, 19:4612/18/16

Hi,

It's a well developed bug or is just the way to handle your players ?

I would like to know how its possible to loose 3,5K of bonnies in Prizes between lvl 23 and 33...

Or is it a way to push people to buy more to expensive rubies to revive lost units ??

Really,,,it's no worth the time building troops (bonnies) anymore . If you build two weeks to gain 3500 units and loose them without no reward at all in a matther of minutes.

Thanks for ignoring ..

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 18, 2016, 20:2712/18/16
03/27/14

really depends on what your last payment the prizes gave..

sorry you've been having issues with the prizes, give it some time, it will start paying again eventuallly 
Dec 19, 2016, 06:5012/19/16
09/21/15

Blasphemy said:

really depends on what your last payment the prizes gave..

sorry you've been having issues with the prizes, give it some time, it will start paying again eventuallly 

yeah my last payment was 8 subs on a level 59, and my current bank is 38M, how you gonna defend that blas?

I know what are the answers given to you by your "Community MANAGER" , do not forget i have been their.

WE CAN'T SHARE SUCH INFO. BS

CrowbarModerator
Dec 19, 2016, 09:3312/19/16
03/07/16

FaZi said:

yeah my last payment was 8 subs on a level 59, and my current bank is 38M, how you gonna defend that blas?

That wasn't a payment, it was that new(ish) thing where you get a small fraction of the reward off of any prize on which you lost troops.

IMO, prizes are not worth it without reviving your losses. I send only Pirates at them, and not very often (for BH tournaments, for "hit 2 prizes" quests because there is no min. level and I can do so without losses, etc). I got a nice payment about a week ago, but that was the first or the second one I got this year.

@Elliot: By my rough estimate, and depending on your Bonnies' strength, your losses seem expected (it would take roughly 3.2k of my quite beefed up Bonnies). As for getting a reward, the higher the level of your top prizes is, less often you get a reward. It'd be a good idea to not go for the top ones once you feel that the prizes are getting too hard for you or take too much time to pay up. Of course, that also means lower rewards, but what good are big rewards if it takes many months to get them?
Dec 19, 2016, 11:3312/19/16
Dec 19, 2016, 11:35(edited)
09/21/15

that wasn't a payment but a reward . SMH

Crowbar, Do you understand when i say 38 Million?

If yes, explain me that, do not beat around the bush as you are trained to do by your superiors, who know nothing about game, tactics or mechanics but always acting as they introduced MMO gaming concept.

BTW, let me educate you & another most senior MOD here, It isn't a bug report so you can move it to game discussions. Thank me later.

Dec 20, 2016, 23:2212/20/16
Dec 20, 2016, 23:29(edited)
12/13/14

Elliot said:

Hi,

It's a well developed bug or is just the way to handle your players ?

I would like to know how its possible to loose 3,5K of bonnies in Prizes between lvl 23 and 33...

Or is it a way to push people to buy more to expensive rubies to revive lost units ??

Really,,,it's no worth the time building troops (bonnies) anymore . If you build two weeks to gain 3500 units and loose them without no reward at all in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for ignoring ..

Maybe not worth building bonnies anymore - they only add 120 to your resource bank so you would need to sacrifice many thousands to get any decent payback ... but you say that you get no reward at all?
You should always receive mini-payouts from every prize, so maybe your game is bugged - can you post screenshots?

Try building Sappers and Marines plus a few Luggers - you should get more frequent rewards if you use better units.

I got this from a level 23 and only sacrificed a few maras and buccs - I wasn't even trying for rewards, just tournament points

Dec 21, 2016, 05:5312/21/16
09/21/15

@Snowgoon

Bonnies take less resources & have less powers as compared to other units you mentioned.

Additionally prizes gonna take same power to defeat so if you kill bonnies you gotta kill more if you send other units you need to send less number.

it doesn't make any difference their.

additionally building time for bonnies is less as compared to others.

Dec 23, 2016, 13:1312/23/16
11/06/14
The way I've seen to fill the bank is to use offense first purposely fail at prizes using low rank units like mauraders, buccs or mercs. Then go back and widdle down your def prizes with the same class of defense units to get bigger Def prizes but your best bet is to aim in the mid 40s or better to see prizes of 1k or better in fleet or subs.
Dec 23, 2016, 14:3212/23/16
Dec 23, 2016, 14:34(edited)
12/13/14

FaZi said:

@Snowgoon

Bonnies take less resources & have less powers as compared to other units you mentioned.

Additionally prizes gonna take same power to defeat so if you kill bonnies you gotta kill more if you send other units you need to send less number.

it doesn't make any difference their.

additionally building time for bonnies is less as compared to others.

Bonnies are hopeless for prizes, I would much prefer to build Marauders ... both take 2 min 40 or less to build, but you will always need twice as many bonnies

One Marauder contributes 300 to the bank but one Bonnie is only 120 ... but the best units are those that use most rum to build which is why I sggested Marines, Luggers etc

During tournaments I use zero loss methods sending one of every unit type which means I can complete level 23 with no losses - only adding extra infantry for higher levels
Dec 24, 2016, 07:5312/24/16
09/21/15

bonnies & marudars?

bonnie is a defensive unit while marudar is offensives.

bonnie have a base defense of 20 while marudar have a base defense of 12.

what is the purpose of building marudars for defensive prizes? in this way, You will lose lot of units while your prize is not much weakened.

i don't think newbies need to send merc or fleet units to prizes for feeding the bank. They are too costly for newbies & requires more time.

Dec 24, 2016, 21:2612/24/16
Dec 24, 2016, 21:47(edited)
12/13/14

FaZi said:

bonnies & marudars?

bonnie is a defensive unit while marudar is offensives.

bonnie have a base defense of 20 while marudar have a base defense of 12.

what is the purpose of building marudars for defensive prizes? in this way, You will lose lot of units while your prize is not much weakened.

i don't think newbies need to send merc or fleet units to prizes for feeding the bank. They are too costly for newbies & requires more time.

Nobody mentioned defensive prizes ... just prizes. Show me where OP mentioned defensive prizes only

"Really,,,it's no worth the time building troops (bonnies) anymore . If you build two weeks to gain 3500 units and loose them without no reward at all in a matter of minutes."

Offensive prizes are much easier to complete, defensive prizes require TWICE as many units to be built.
Two weeks to build bonnies, but only one week to build enough marauders.
and if he cannot build mercs then he should not be hitting level 33 prizes yet - too ambitious

Dec 25, 2016, 06:3612/25/16
09/21/15

Well he did mention bonnies & no one is going to build bonnies for offensive prizes.

additionally yeah he mentioned prizes which includes both defensives & offensive.

i didn't mention that he can't build merc yet, what i said is newbies need to send merc or fleet to prizes. and that also i said in a general sense not in accordance with Thread opener.

don't forget that prizes were the main source of converting units as well so if we are going to stick with only one side than we can't have enough of both types (except %age)

Please do not misguide people, if you are not sure about anything, first do your homework & after surity pass it on to other.

& i think this much discussion would be enough, i don't need to argue anymore on this topic.

Dec 25, 2016, 15:3912/25/16
03/27/14

I just over build them to easy add to the banking for what i need to weaken the prizes, 

The pirate units are the only ones i don't use as a defense and offense, i just kill them regardless in whatever prize im working on

I build them because i hate having slots open and regardless the cost that cost adds up as in how many you make

my opinion anyway take it as you wish 

Aug 26, 2017, 16:4508/26/17
10/23/15

Crowbar said:

FaZi said:

That wasn't a payment, it was that new(ish) thing where you get a small fraction of the reward off of any prize on which you lost troops.

IMO, prizes are not worth it without reviving your losses. I send only Pirates at them, and not very often (for BH tournaments, for "hit 2 prizes" quests because there is no min. level and I can do so without losses, etc). I got a nice payment about a week ago, but that was the first or the second one I got this year.

@Elliot: By my rough estimate, and depending on your Bonnies' strength, your losses seem expected (it would take roughly 3.2k of my quite beefed up Bonnies). As for getting a reward, the higher the level of your top prizes is, less often you get a reward. It'd be a good idea to not go for the top ones once you feel that the prizes are getting too hard for you or take too much time to pay up. Of course, that also means lower rewards, but what good are big rewards if it takes many months to get them?

Exactly. The prizes have now been tightened down AGAIN. (IMO, prizes are not worth it without reviving your losses.) As I said elsewhere, here coiners! Here coiners! You are the only ones worth our time!! I have spent all I am going to spend, esp since the game is no longer much fun. If it were not for some friends I have in game, bye bye!! And I am hearing this, AND SEEING IT WITH PLAYERS NO LONGER SHOWNG UP IN GAME! Players I have played with for a year and more, but now gone. Gonna be a lot of fun when it is only coiners in game? 

Aug 28, 2017, 19:4908/28/17
02/29/16

EvilJody said:

Crowbar said:

FaZi said:

Exactly. The prizes have now been tightened down AGAIN. (IMO, prizes are not worth it without reviving your losses.) As I said elsewhere, here coiners! Here coiners! You are the only ones worth our time!! I have spent all I am going to spend, esp since the game is no longer much fun. If it were not for some friends I have in game, bye bye!! And I am hearing this, AND SEEING IT WITH PLAYERS NO LONGER SHOWNG UP IN GAME! Players I have played with for a year and more, but now gone. Gonna be a lot of fun when it is only coiners in game? 

Hey! Prizes' mechanics weren't even touched during the last year. Of course, as the level of your Prizes grows, it takes more time and effort to receive big Reward. This is why it is important to consider the aforementioned points and choose the strategy that fits your playing style.

Our game is a strategy, and someone can have a "money spending" strategy, someone can be more scrupulous in gameplay elements and he'll always try to find the ways to get more Resources or Units.