All Categories

Newbie questions

Newbie questions

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Dec 12, 2016, 22:5512/12/16
12/12/16

Newbie questions

Yup - these do seem like simple questions, but I just cannot figure them out. Played a multi-player game several years ago and am just now jumping back into it. Some questions have occurred to me in the last day. I tried to use the Support feature, but must not have done so correctly.  I have the following questions:

1)  Where does one find the Me Hearties list? 

2)  Is it really possible to move your buildings around w/in your haven? I've read that it says you can, but I can never find the edit key which would allow one to do so. I did NOT space my units very close together and am therefore limited in my bldg space. IF I can move the buildings (NOT erase/destroy them), then I can free up some space.

Finally, I do not want to bother folks with these questions regularly. I've read the General & Plariums forums and am still having trouble. ANY assistance is most welcome!  Tnx in advance.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2016, 01:2512/13/16
07/10/16
O'Henry said:

Yup - these do seem like simple questions, but I just cannot figure them out. Played a multi-player game several years ago and am just now jumping back into it. Some questions have occurred to me in the last day. I tried to use the Support feature, but must not have done so correctly.  I have the following questions:

1)  Where does one find the Me Hearties list? 

2)  Is it really possible to move your buildings around w/in your haven? I've read that it says you can, but I can never find the edit key which would allow one to do so. I did NOT space my units very close together and am therefore limited in my bldg space. IF I can move the buildings (NOT erase/destroy them), then I can free up some space.

Finally, I do not want to bother folks with these questions regularly. I've read the General & Plariums forums and am still having trouble. ANY assistance is most welcome!  Tnx in advance.

Me hearties are best found at the bottom of your screen. There is an up/down arrow that is red, lower right. Right above that arrow is another arrow that faces upper left and is above the zoom in and out buttons. Click it, move maybe 3 or 4 buildings, save and repeat. I learned fast that it won't save many more so I lose a lot of work if I don't save often.
CrowbarModerator
Dec 13, 2016, 07:3212/13/16
03/07/16

As Azhaarlaghari said, and here is a visual aid to edit your haven:

Dec 13, 2016, 11:4712/13/16
12/12/16
Thnx for the replies folks.  I have tried that, but when I first click on th edit button, what happens is the yellow/gold shadows of the buliding foundations appear and in that form, they do not move around anywhere. Any other thoughts??
Dec 13, 2016, 18:3912/13/16
03/27/14

to edit your haven building

you have to click the golden images then another tab will come up to drag or turn a building

then make sure you save - the game lags a bit sometimes it takes a couple minutes to fully load your haven in edit mode, 

so keep your mouse over the building you wanna edit 

Dec 23, 2016, 22:5612/23/16
12/13/16
Another Question from someone who has only been on a week, There is a quest to "find a Novice haven" and the "more"  tells you to look around your map for a haven with a white flag.  I have spent some time looking and don't know if I am supposed to be looking at the name banner for the flag or the island representation for the flag, either way I have not found what I would consider a white flag.  what am I missing??  thank you for your time.
Dec 24, 2016, 00:3512/24/16
12/13/15
dareynolds said:

Another Question from someone who has only been on a week, There is a quest to "find a Novice haven" and the "more"  tells you to look around your map for a haven with a white flag.  I have spent some time looking and don't know if I am supposed to be looking at the name banner for the flag or the island representation for the flag, either way I have not found what I would consider a white flag.  what am I missing??  thank you for your time.
just visit any haven
CrowbarModerator
Dec 24, 2016, 09:4612/24/16
03/07/16

dareynolds said:

See the white flag here:

Dec 30, 2016, 11:5312/30/16
12/16/16
when i log in i see something about fan art what is it and how do i enter
Jan 2, 2017, 14:3701/02/17
03/27/14

I believe the fan art thing is old news from while back, they havn't done this for a long time, you will notice these tabs coming up when you log in the game, if you have been absent you will get the older ones, I believe there is an arrow tab you can click it to move these notices Im not positive but i do believe this will take you to the most recent 

May 27, 2017, 21:4905/27/17
To those looking for the "white flag" (to visit another haven to fulfill requirement), perhaps in recent revisions, game devs have removed white flag. I suceeded by visiting another low-level haven covered in a bubble, like mine! Try that.
CrowbarModerator
May 27, 2017, 22:5905/27/17
03/07/16

No, the white flag was not removed. This is on s1:

and this is on s2:

However, heath8, you're right about them being nontrivial to find. Thank you for the info about visiting other low levels.