Strange message I received today

23 Replies
Dane the One
12 December, 2016, 2:18 AM UTC

I received this message today, which I thought was very strange, it's from someone called Master at coords  -2015  85 and is a bubbled level 1 alt. acct. What the crap???



UTC -6:00
0
awmllr
12 December, 2016, 3:19 AM UTC
I received one this morning also Linda. From "Friend" at cords x-2014/y-224. Bubbled level1.
UTC +5:00
0
Blasphemy
Moderator
12 December, 2016, 4:31 AM UTC
i think the major of the game gets them, just ignore them or turn them in to plarium, or do both...
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
12 December, 2016, 9:35 AM UTC
Hi! This message is considered as Spam and offers services that are not allowed according to our game Policies. Please report this player to our Support Team.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
Bootymaster
12 December, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC
I got them also. It appears there are many ways to hack in to this game  I guess I should have a been a hacker instead of a bush wacker
UTC +0:00
0
freedominpa
12 December, 2016, 6:25 PM UTC

yes, received a message offering to give me 100 free flying dutchmen...oh boy! Just what i need, another hundred rum guzzling balloons...


So how is it that someone called "Master" has the ability to send a scam PM to everyone playing this pirate game?


Has this person/group figured out how to hack into the Messaging system? 


GK
UTC +7:00
0
Azhaar Laghari
13 December, 2016, 1:53 AM UTC

freedominpa said:



Has this person/group figured out how to hack into the Messaging system? 


GK

Most of my BH got the same message. How indeed can Master spam the whole system and his mail is not flagged because it has that web site that users get banned for reposting, right in the text?

So he owns the Pl mail and has stopped Pl's filter bot as well.


One cop to the other cop... "Looks like an inside job, Joe."


Report him... How condescending. :(

UTC +5:00
2
FaZi
13 December, 2016, 6:01 AM UTC

It is indeed an inside job, Plarium simply doesn't have skills to track down things.


If you do not agree with my above statement, just explain me one thing "A Company which wrote code for games, can't track a simple bug since last 2 months" why do you expect them to track down cheaters, cover loop holes etc.


Do you notice BOTS coming top in prizes? these are the bots that are basically sold out to a player or BH for $$$, they are gathering def/off units and than giving login info to players.


they have figured out prizes payout and they have figured mass emails. GOD knows what else.



Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
3
User Deleted
13 December, 2016, 6:47 PM UTC
comment will be deleted in 3....2....1....
UTC +1:00
1
FaZi
14 December, 2016, 6:23 AM UTC

NightWolf said:


comment will be deleted in 3....2....1....

followed by a ban, i had 2 of em already :D


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
3
Snowgoon
14 December, 2016, 10:11 AM UTC

Perhaps Plarium devs could ask the hackers to fix our broken mail system? ... and fix the broken Brethren Court News too?

I saw a Brethren Court notification in chat that a player had been auto-banned for bad language (which should be filtered anyway) but they can't auto-ban the mail hackers and expect us all to send tickets to helpdesk

Maybe we should all send thousands of tickets?
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way - Pink Floyd - http://prnt.sc/dv923b
UTC +0:00
1
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
14 December, 2016, 11:35 AM UTC

Snowgoon said:


Perhaps Plarium devs could ask the hackers to fix our broken mail system? ... and fix the broken Brethren Court News too?

I saw a Brethren Court notification in chat that a player had been auto-banned for bad language (which should be filtered anyway) but they can't auto-ban the mail hackers and expect us all to send tickets to helpdesk

Maybe we should all send thousands of tickets?

Even one ticket will be enough, Snowgoon :)

By the way, how many "ghost" mails do you have atm?
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
User Deleted
14 December, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC

wow you fix the mails good job now everything is ok  hahaHAAA

UTC +1:00
3
someone
14 December, 2016, 7:06 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:


Snowgoon said:


Perhaps Plarium devs could ask the hackers to fix our broken mail system? ... and fix the broken Brethren Court News too?

I saw a Brethren Court notification in chat that a player had been auto-banned for bad language (which should be filtered anyway) but they can't auto-ban the mail hackers and expect us all to send tickets to helpdesk

Maybe we should all send thousands of tickets?

Even one ticket will be enough, Snowgoon :)

By the way, how many "ghost" mails do you have atm?

thanks for solving the ghost mail problem, Alyona :)

could you please also fix the program called TOTAL CONTROL?

UTC +7:00
5
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
15 December, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC
someone said:


thanks for solving the ghost mail problem, Alyona :)

could you please also fix the program called TOTAL CONTROL?

I can't, sorry :) But you can report all suspicious players to our Support team and they will take the necessary measures.
Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
0
someone
15 December, 2016, 2:05 PM UTC
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

someone said:


thanks for solving the ghost mail problem, Alyona :)

could you please also fix the program called TOTAL CONTROL?

I can't, sorry :) But you can report all suspicious players to our Support team and they will take the necessary measures.
no apparently they dont and wont take measures
UTC +7:00
4
Sil
15 December, 2016, 2:47 PM UTC
lol - nothing happened to all sent tickets in the past. why should that change? sweet answers but totally senseless and implausible without any doing/answers since month (or years)...and whats with the third party software in the background? how many players use them and generate with it? maybe 1 or 20, or 150 and more? 
UTC +2:00
3
someone
15 December, 2016, 7:09 PM UTC

Sil said:


lol - nothing happened to all sent tickets in the past. why should that change? sweet answers but totally senseless and implausible without any doing/answers since month (or years)...and whats with the third party software in the background? how many players use them and generate with it? maybe 1 or 20, or 150 and more? 

i honestly dont know. i can see TOTAL CONTROL subscriptions that are being sold from an other website (plati.ru) and the total number of sales on this site is 33131 with 6 refunds and last item sold 1 hour ago. these subscriptions can easily be sold on other places as well and i dont know how many other 'third party software' is out there. 


only thing i know is plarium isnt taking appropriate measures and here on the forum moderators and CM keep repeating the same ironic answer: send a ticket to support with proof. 


like if any player could ever prove what software another player is using, without breaking multiple laws and thereby violating plariums terms of use and qualifying to get your own account banned from this game... 

UTC +7:00
1
Blasphemy
Moderator
15 December, 2016, 7:15 PM UTC

I looked in the Total Control Russian site 

I turned the place in, weeks ago, 


I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
someone
15 December, 2016, 7:30 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


I looked in the Total Control Russian site 

I turned the place in, weeks ago, 


i dont think this makes a difference for all players who lost lots of hard earned troops against it

UTC +7:00
1
1783281 users registered; 48653 topics; 288212 posts; our newest member:Castle 1358644