All Categories

Manufactory Help

Manufactory Help

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 15, 2016, 02:4811/15/16
08/18/16

Manufactory Help

OK, so I'm not understanding the 'Manufactory' -- I foolishly clicked the 'Manufacture Instantly' option a few times, and all it did was make a shitload of my rubies disappear but nothing else seemed to happen. Can anybody explain how this feature is supposed to work? It's not clear in the game, or else I'm just an idiot -- which would not be surprising either. Thanks!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 15, 2016, 08:4811/15/16
dont click manufactory instantly - this need 80 rubbies. above this you find several options to make gears with different amounts of gold and lumber^^
Nov 15, 2016, 12:5711/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 13:04(edited)
03/27/14

xwhys said:

OK, so I'm not understanding the 'Manufactory' -- I foolishly clicked the 'Manufacture Instantly' option a few times, and all it did was make a shitload of my rubies disappear but nothing else seemed to happen. Can anybody explain how this feature is supposed to work? It's not clear in the game, or else I'm just an idiot -- which would not be surprising either. Thanks!

The bottom half you pay more resources but also with rubies and you get them instantly 

the top half is resources and timer to make them, if you want them just with resources stick with the top half and stay away from the bottom half which will take rubies 

CrowbarModerator
Nov 17, 2016, 08:5811/17/16
03/07/16

To add to Blasphemy's post, you can see the amount of gears that you made in your Manufactory at #1, which you see after clicking on #2 here:

If you're on-line a lot, the best option is 1h. The 2m option produces slightly more (per the unit of time), but who wants to click every 2min, and the 10m one produces slightly less than the 1h one. The rest of the options produce quite a bit less.

Gears are used to train Nautili, Aquanauts, Gyrodyne Scouts, etc. (so called "gear units" :-)).