All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Mar 25, 2017, 22:2203/25/17
10/20/13

Pirate said:

Ok, I shouldn't have to be doing this, that is the developers job, not the players. But what the heck, here it is.....

http://prntscr.com/eoc2uh

I couldn't post the image, says it is not valid. So there is the link. Now one would look at that and say, there is nothing wrong with it having that much in resources. But then if one visits the haven in question one sees this interesting bit of knowledge.

http://prntscr.com/eoc3an

Like I said, last time I checked one cannot have that much resources.......

So did plariums server get hacked. Oh, very much so. Sad thing is that I an end user had to prove to them that it happened. I am just glad they don't have my credit card information. Because if they told me right now that a person never got to that, I would have no logical reason to believe them, they couldn't even find this out when it was told to them and they were warned it was happening.

I like this bug.

Apr 5, 2017, 07:4804/05/17
11/24/16

Another instance of writing scripts/coding! On The Golden Coast server:

... apparently people writing/running scripts in the game !?!? -> This person -1474; 1070 (L54), just had 27K Bonnies on a Treasure Island.. there is NO WAY they could make that many. AND...

That is the 3rd-4th person from that same bh ( ### MARIA GAME ### ) that has done/is doing this (putting 10K-30K Bonnies on TI's... all lower level players, with NO way they could make that many. (they do it frequently) And all their havens are blocked by the Independence brotherhood too.

SOMETHING is wrong or they are really cheating (writing scripts/code) in the game.

What can be done!?!?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 5, 2017, 10:2704/05/17
09/17/15
PFFforever said:

... apparently people writing/running scripts in the game !?!? -> This person -1474; 1070 (L54), just had 27K Bonnies on a Treasure Island.. there is NO WAY they could make that many. AND...

That is the 3rd-4th person from that same bh ( ### MARIA GAME ### ) that has done/is doing this (putting 10K-30K Bonnies on TI's... all lower level players, with NO way they could make that many. (they do it frequently) And all their havens are blocked by the Independence brotherhood too.

SOMETHING is wrong or they are really cheating (writing scripts/code) in the game.

What can be done!?!?

Such numbers are reachable. Don't forget that you can boost Unit production. If you suspect some cheating activity, please report those accounts to Support. We cannot investigate such cases on forum.
CrowbarModerator
Apr 5, 2017, 11:0904/05/17
03/07/16

C'mon, you can make over 500 Bonnies per day, which amounts to over 15k per month. Two months production is far from "NO WAY they could make that many", even without boosting or any other ruby method.

I had a similar number of Mars at one point. It only requires a) raiding inactives to keep your queue full non-stop (which I have been doing for almost 3 years now) and b) patience to not kill them before reaching those numbers.

Apr 5, 2017, 15:1904/05/17
02/14/15

The reply and solution from Plarium and all the moderators is to just spend more money. That's the only way you can possible band together and make an attempt to bring RuAL down.

Plarium created RuAL simply to try and implode their bank accounts. There is absolutely nothing they have put into the game to help players that doesn't eventually cost you the dreaded RED GEM.

As a matter of fact, the only real advantage to help the players is the Harbor upgrades and for those you need a really big pile of the Gems to accomplish this monumental feat, And they offer a special on them so seldom it's to be almost non-existent. Most of the coiners already have them so they just parade their mighty fleets around smashing so many lower level players in search of the infamous PvP, oh and who wins that, never a player only Plarium (RuAL)

Apr 5, 2017, 19:4104/05/17
09/29/15

I have first hand proof that players in EURU are handing over their accounts to shiv

He returns them with 50 million offense or defense in them in a very short time

If you did this by using prizes your experience would be through the roof  But these accounts are still level 70's

Something doesn't add up
Apr 5, 2017, 20:5804/05/17
10/07/15

I am a Robot, Please If you suspect some cheating activity, please report those accounts to Support.

I am a Robot, Please If you suspect some cheating activity, please report those accounts to Support.

Apr 5, 2017, 21:2504/05/17
09/18/15
The top russian mafia and the traitors from hellcats are all huddled in their secret war room right now trying to figure out the next step
Apr 5, 2017, 21:2704/05/17
09/18/15

Crowbar

Your answer to Darwyn is ?????
Apr 6, 2017, 02:2904/06/17

Darwyn/Maxski,

Why are you replying to your own comment, from a different account, and spamming all topics with the same screenshot ?

CrowbarModerator
Apr 6, 2017, 08:4904/06/17
03/07/16

Maxski said:

Crowbar

Your answer to Darwyn is ?????

May I see the diary of that account with 30k Subs? Specifically, the prizes score?

Please, stop insinuating that the mods are covering up some big Plarium cheating agenda here. I simply refuse to throw accusations as long as there is another viable explanation. And the "contact Support" answer simply means that we can't help and the Support should be able to do something. We have no influence on their actions and if they don't do their jobs, that's really not on us. Pouring your anger on mods (and/or CMs) is completely useless and serves only to make you feel better, not to even try to solve the problem.

Btw, I don't understand this alleged Plarium's way of ripping us off. In short: they created RuAL, making that BH is invincible (unlimited rubies or whatnot), but that same BH is now taking other players' accounts and returning them with troops (for free or at least much cheaper that you'd pay Plarium for the same thing, that part is unclear). Why? Where's the profit in that? It still looks to me more like RuAL has a "system", whatever that might be. Even if a hack/cheat/whatever, that gives me more reason to believe that Plarium is not behind them. Those who disagree, I'd appreciate showing the flaw(s) in my reasoning.

Apr 6, 2017, 19:2304/06/17
11/19/15
Apparently Nightmare the traitor and sell out is embarrassed and sends his alt to reply
Apr 6, 2017, 23:1404/06/17

jtbegley said:

Apparently Nightmare YOU (the traitor and sell out???) is embarrassed and sends his alt to reply

And im not Nightmare :))

Apr 8, 2017, 02:5204/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 03:06(edited)
04/06/17

jtbegley said:

Apparently Nightmare the traitor and sell out is embarrassed and sends his alt to reply

the traitor of what ? 

who ever want to check my diary , i'm easy to be found .... in the closet....under your bed....or at  x:675 y:805....chop chop now  if i'm not there check behind you :)

good luck with sleeping 

Nightmare

========

Apr 8, 2017, 07:2204/08/17
07/10/16
PFFforever said:

What can be done!?!?

No way? When I do terrible 10 blockades, I blast out 3,000 Bonnies fast. Mine are juiced up with discoveries, I have their build speed pearled up and I have a very nice, build faster, relic. Try things before pointing fingers regarding builds that any player can do if they set their mind to doing it. Also read your offensive data re what units you send at that many Bonnies to kill them.
Apr 8, 2017, 09:5204/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 18:59(edited)
02/14/15

What a most interesting development. Plarium has sent their puppet shiv to threaten me to remove my earlier post.

Do to me what you want SHIV, You are Plarium Puppet, you have no class and no honor you are a cheat.

[There was a link to a screenshot here; please, don't post other players' info -- moderator]

Won't let me post the image, guess Plarium doesn't want pictures here anymore

Apr 8, 2017, 10:2304/08/17
02/14/15

Well Everybody as Shiv(Plarium) has decided to threaten me,  There is enough wrong in this game and documented in the forums, It's time to go after their Sponsors and advertisers. If they won't put a stop to the cheating maybe the Sponsors can show them the error of their ways.

I just found a link where they parterned with 20th Century Fox. Guess it's time to go to work.

CrowbarModerator
Apr 8, 2017, 10:4904/08/17
Apr 8, 2017, 19:00(edited)
03/07/16

Frank Connett said:

What a most interesting development. Plarium has sent their puppet shiv to threaten me to remove my earlier post.

Do to me what you want SHIV, You are Plarium Puppet, you have no class and no honor you are a cheat.

[There was a link to a screenshot here; please, don't post other players' info -- moderator]

Won't let me post the image, guess Plarium doesn't want pictures here anymore

See, this is why I don't trust conspiracy theories and "cheat" accusations. You don't understand a thing as simple as how images on the web pages work, and suddenly it becomes "guess Plarium doesn't want pictures here anymore". Here, just to show you that it does work, from your own link:

How did I manage to "hack" Plarium's misterious anti-image-shiv-protecting censorship?! Behold the wisdom: instead of using the page URL as image (which I'm sure you did), I right-clicked the image itself and clicked "Copy image location" and then pasted that as the URL.

In other words, I used image URL where Plarium's Evil Forum (tm) asked me to put a URL under "Insert image" title.

I guess I'm a hacker now...

@shiv: My feeling so far is that you don't mind public exposure, so I didn't remove the above link and this image of your private message. However, by forum's rules, you have every right to have these removed (because your coords are there). Post here or to me in a private message if you want these removed and I will.

Removing it won't change the fact that images are trivial to post with just basic knowledge what web pages and an images are, without some nefarious Plarium's plan to bring upon us the apocalypse by censoring images.

Can we now get (back?) to a more civilised conversation without really ridiculous accusations whose only basis is "I have no idea ho this works" and "I don't know how they do it, so they must be cheating"? Absence of knowledge is not a proof of wrongdoing, especially when the subject is clearly not your area of expertise.

Apr 8, 2017, 13:0604/08/17
02/14/15

For Shiv: Do your worst buddy. Any and all money I decide will be spent on nukes and you and your hood will be the recipients of all of them as I will not be threatened by a Puppet. 

For Crowbar: To think that everybody in the game doesn't know about Shiv or his Coordinates is pretty silly. If he decides to have the post pulled, it will only be because he doesn't want people to see he runs around threatening people.