All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 18, 2016, 14:3811/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 14:55(edited)

Crowbar said:

Not defending anyone, but how do you know they are not spending truckloads of money?

Don't tell me "they said so", please. They are also claiming that they're not cheating, and you're not believing that, so let's not be selective with what you believe them.

thats quite easy to see for plarium ... (if they want to see) also their BH would consist of several millionaires then, or at least several big Spenders - more big Spenders then EVERY other BH of the game would have combined ... also RuAl then would have coiners who would use up their offense and then leave the BH instead of rebuying their losses. Just to be replaced by "new" coiners.

you know thats not possible.

Nov 18, 2016, 16:0811/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 16:09(edited)
12/25/15
Yeah,  approx. 160 millionaires got together and decided to take a break from living a millionaire's lifestyle to sign up and play this type of game. Could see that happening.  Gosh,  someone with better than average coding skills developing a cheat engine that is difficult to detect, that would seem so far fetched in comparison. 
Nov 18, 2016, 16:1911/18/16
10/20/13

NightWolf said:

Crowbar said:

Not defending anyone, but how do you know they are not spending truckloads of money?

Don't tell me "they said so", please. They are also claiming that they're not cheating, and you're not believing that, so let's not be selective with what you believe them.

lets see , what you can hide and what you cant...i would say numbers are something what you cant hide 

what numbers from fame and diaries telling us ?-they can tell us who are truck load of money spenders, those are well known players to all of us who play this game more than 6 months ....people like CHELSEA09 ,Goldcoast ,Nice-Pirate, BLOOD , Ron ,Phonix ...etc etc 

everything is more than obvious for everyone who would like to see

yes plaruim know what is going on , but they wont come here and tell us how Shiv is smarter than all of theirs ''talented devs''

shiv  RuAL      

plarium 

I long play in this game

CrowbarModerator
Nov 19, 2016, 09:4211/19/16
03/07/16

So, you guys are basically telling me:

1. "D'oh, it's obvious (but no explanation)",
  2. "Nobody would spend that much",
  3. "Plarium should know, and they said that the units were obtained the legal way, but I'm not buying it until they violate these players' privacy by giving away their spendings publicly (and I'd get superpissed if the did that to me)".

None of these are knowledge that these players don't spend.

While I too, like Alexis, find it very hard to believe that someone would spend as much, I won't claim to know that they don't.

Please remember that my question came after this:

bernd said:

lol Plarium needs proof? Three Bastion downgrades, one presidio downgrade and today they are leading the pvp ranking again. Which BH can do that without Scripting? And without spending Money (they actually gain money due to selling ressources and stuff ... ) I only can laugh at plarium "Support" ... it should be called plarium hindrance instead of Support, would fit much better.

This basically says "our proof of cheating is that these guys are crazy efficient".

I'd love to know what Plarium would consider to be a valid proof, but this is definitely not it.

Most of you probably don't see it that way, but I'm on your side here ("your side" = "side of anyone fighting against cheating"), as I don't want cheating to come to and flood my server, and if you cannot convince me, how will you convince the Support, that's - at best - neutral in this?

Nov 19, 2016, 10:1711/19/16
10/20/13

how do u think on what money we upgrade our bastion? 

Nov 19, 2016, 14:3211/19/16
03/27/14

what money?

With the tournaments rewards his brotherhood wins weekly when it benefits them the most they get what they need to succeed 

like rubies, and codexes and stone blocks, 

Only thing they fault with here is the trolling ....

I won't accuse them on cheating hitting the LH i have not really seen proof of that, What i have seen is a bunch of sleeping accounts leveling up

but not attacking they stayed invisible while building troops to hit the LH they did this for months,  

Many know this they attacked these accounts thought to be resource bots, but technically they were building secretly  NO SECRET RIGHT ??? We all know this now,

But Please just give me a couple more minutes here, then you can agree to disagree, what if they know a technic that works for them to allow them to hit prizes and gain??? We are talking about players that came from another platform, more advanced than ours, what if it's not cheating but using strategy? Is it possible can it be done? what if it can be done and it is being done?? what if they found a way? 

( I think it was easier for them to mock us with the thought of having a script to do it all for them then say no we have an ability to work the prizes in our favor and it does, we won't share this with you )

CrowbarModerator
Nov 19, 2016, 15:2011/19/16
03/07/16

Blasphemy said:

what money?

With the tournaments rewards his brotherhood wins weekly when it benefits them the most they get what they need to succeed

That's a common mantra. Ever tried to see how many troops you need to lose to get a good reward? Ruby-wise, it's only worth it if you participate in a BH event with minimum impact and someone(s) in your BH do the heavy lifting. But then these someones have to pay much more than all of you combined earned. No event will give more than it costs, except some really tiny, insignificantly small events (like "hit two prizes" personal event if you do it right).

Last PvP BH tourney on Kabam, I got 2200 rubies for #1 spot and 500k points my BH got. That's 5k PvPs per player on average. I had 10k and it cost me 13k (on 50% discount!) to revive the losses, so the average losses per player were roughly 6-7k rubies (again: on 50% discount!). No, you don't "make rubies" that way. Not on a global level. That's just to help smaller players get something from their bigger mates' actions.

Or, to look at it from another angle, if this BH can get rubies for nothing, playing tourneys, why don't the rest of us do it?

Nov 19, 2016, 16:2811/19/16
Nov 19, 2016, 22:36(edited)
12/25/15

Crowbar, no disrespect intended, but where have you been?  

Numerous players posted proof up the wahzoo in various threads in the forum.   Plarium support probably has 20 times the amount of proof then what has been posted in the threads.  

Evony probably wrote the same thing as I've read here.  "We're unHackable ! "  But a large number players knew about  AutoEvony.   

You're claiming that no one experienced in the realm of programming can create programs for  hacking gaming servers?   

And now the 100 + millionaires  are also "efficient crazy" too ?  Really?  LoL.  

The damage has already been done, we know what we know, and what you're doing is merely rubbing salt into the wound.   Plarium needs to earn our trust back, and you casting aspersions our way isn't going to get the job done.  

btw:  let us assume for a minute that you are correct:  

" There are almost a couple hundred millionaires playing this game and they are crazy efficient. "

I spent quite a bit of money on this game, but, can't compete against  100's of millionaires that are crazy efficient.  And if what you wrote is true, then Plarium doesn't need money from us poor to middling inefficient people.   Plarium can get their income from all them crazy efficient  millionaires.     

So, are you sure that's the story you want to propagate ?

Nov 19, 2016, 19:3511/19/16
08/22/15

Once again, the topic gets railroaded and the moderators contribute to the digression of the topic. 
Moderators please try to assist and keep this on topic.

The topic:  When and from whom in Plarium will the player community hear a response from the players concerns?  Players have followed diligently the support protocols.  The question is:  Is it too much to request a FORMAL response to the general concern?

The LEAST Plarium could do is tell the players exactly what information is required that would be considered "proof."  But as I have already iterated, a reputable company would consider that a great deal of anxiety has been created and recognize that the community has an expectation that the company address their concerns. 

Nov 19, 2016, 21:1311/19/16
12/13/15
NightWolf said:

this game has become one big joke as well like this forum...

many times I asked what should be the proof

no one has ever answered 

did i miss answer on this somewhere?
CrowbarModerator
Nov 19, 2016, 22:4711/19/16
03/07/16

@Xox123: You are right and I apologise. To answer your question: in my personal opinion, it is not too much to ask, but you're not getting it and no one on the forum can help you get a response more "formal" than CMs' (which you got more than once). Since CMs are bound by the same company policy as anyone else from Plarium, I don't see what would anyone more "formal" give you.

I can only suggest that you go to Plarium's web site and search for a way to contact them directly, although I wouldn't expect much from that either.

@Alexis: I don't want to pollute this topic further so I'll make this short. I said I don't believe it's 100+ millionaires, but my opinion is not knowledge that they are or aren't using money. You've replied to what I specifically wrote my post isn't: defence of anyone's actions. It's merely an explanation why you guys only think things that you claim to know.

@Nightwolf: If you don't consider my "I'd love to know what Plarium would consider to be a valid proof" to be an answer, then I think this was not stated anywhere.

Nov 20, 2016, 02:2211/20/16
12/13/15

ok 

so can CM tell us what is proof of cheating & what is proof of using alts ?

Nov 20, 2016, 02:4811/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 03:03(edited)

I already quit Plarium games, but still come on forum from time to time to see how bad things are. And they are really bad as i can see.  Plarium did nothing lately, moderators... moderates other comments, honest people loosing their time and money 

Cheaters move faster than Plarium this week (again), they got 2 updates:

1. Update vx.xx.xx.125 - 15 November 2016.

* Fixed a game client authentication and the portal plarium.com and plarium.com/ru

* The algorithm autogeneration bioplasma

* Fixed display of requirements when you hover the mouse on the high levels of technology

* Fixed incorrect behavior of the program is restarted from the same folder

* Fixed saving the item "Transfer of daily tasks" in the settings

* Fixed saving the item "Daily AutoExchange drawings" in the settings

* In the new databases by default during the life of the reports is set to 7 days

* The algorithm save queues (construction, technology, skills, troops). Now the queue is stored immediately after the change.

+ Batch sending resources.

+ FREE restoring forces after the tournament - open to all games

* Fixed detection coordinates when sending mass after moving recipient

* Fixed fee awards for alyansovye mission on the black market

+ Centralized management of correspondence accounts.

2. Update vx.xx.xx.130 - 17 November 2016.

* Fixed saving queues at filling and copying of the file.

* Fixed a selection of resources on the black market.

+ Share with the further development of the correspondence accounts.

So @crowbar, what do you think, russians are using their hard earned money on Plarium games or a cheating software? Blasphemy, they are using ,,strategy" or they are some scumbag cheaters? Let me know when you have the answer guys. 

Meanwhile... all I can tell you is that the new update works just fine.

http://prntscr.com/d9ghdi

Nov 20, 2016, 03:4711/20/16

xox123 said:

.......a reputable company would consider that a great deal of anxiety has been created and recognize that the community has an expectation that the company address their concerns.  

Sounds to me like you just answered your own question.
Nov 20, 2016, 18:3411/20/16
Nov 20, 2016, 18:36(edited)
08/22/15

Sadly it looks that way doesn't it?  Plenty of opportunities over the passing weeks; and yet, nothing.  Moderators are not company representatives solely focused on development or support.  They are.....moderators to make sure the forum stays clean and on point.   They have done their best to say "contact support."  I've seen the responses support has given several players on the matter of hacking the game and they are all the same.  A programmed, instant message.  No follow ups, no contacting the player who has created the support ticket, nothing.

Plarium was very smart on the method of generating income.  If this were a game where they sold subscriptions or memberships to play it would automatically infer a liability they had to take on.  As it stands the game is "free" and the player pays, at his own risk, to raise the odds of winning, knowing full well that the company has created the odds so that the majority of the time even a "win" means an overall loss in player assets.  Even then, players were still willing to let loose their currency. 

Plarium can't correct issues that have been ongoing for almost a year now with the messages and reports.  I think it is time to admit that anything more complicated and much more serious is out of their ability to address.  Simply stated, Plarium is incompetent. 

And I like Plarium's attitude, which I've decided to adopt.  Until Plarium can prove to me that many of the issues that have be brought to their attention have been resolved to players' satisfaction, when I play, it will free play only.

OneLastTrip said:

xox123 said:

.......a reputable company would consider that a great deal of anxiety has been created and recognize that the community has an expectation that the company address their concerns.  

Sounds to me like you just answered your own question.

Nov 21, 2016, 15:0311/21/16
02/14/15

WOW what a MARVELOUS Thanksgiving Tournament you have come up with. Instead of helping everyone with the RuAL problem, you generate a tournament that plays directly into their hands and our pockets once again.

Seems it has barely started and they have secured the #1 Spot with double the points as the closest BH, their backstabbing buddies in Cro$$Bones.
Nov 21, 2016, 19:0411/21/16
10/20/13

Frank Connett said:

WOW what a MARVELOUS Thanksgiving Tournament you have come up with. Instead of helping everyone with the RuAL problem, you generate a tournament that plays directly into their hands and our pockets once again.

Seems it has barely started and they have secured the #1 Spot with double the points as the closest BH, their backstabbing buddies in Cro$$Bones.

play quietly, or just close browser and go do ur chores. Otherwise ike small kids crying all the time.

Nov 22, 2016, 14:5611/22/16

NightWolf said:

ok 

Hi!

As for cheating, we don't have any cheats or cheaters in our game. Sometimes there could be players, who find bugs and use them to get in-game advantage, but we take appropriate measures according to our Terms of Use in these cases.

As for Alts, our Support Team investigates such reports. You should provide 2 Heaven x/y locations and 2 Profile link locations as proof of this person operating 2 accounts. Please note, we may be unable to tell you the outcome of our investigations, as it may violate the privacy of our users.

Nov 22, 2016, 16:0211/22/16
Nov 22, 2016, 16:04(edited)
03/27/14
NIKITA METEOR said:

NightWolf said:

ok 

Hi!

As for cheating, we don't have any cheats or cheaters in our game. Sometimes there could be players, who find bugs and use them to get in-game advantage, but we take appropriate measures according to our Terms of Use in these cases.

As for Alts, our Support Team investigates such reports. You should provide 2 Heaven x/y locations and 2 Profile link locations as proof of this person operating 2 accounts. Please note, we may be unable to tell you the outcome of our investigations, as it may violate the privacy of our users.

profile part i assume is for facebook ... did you mean we need to SS the diary section?