All Categories

RE:  Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

RE: Game Hackers--A formal response from a Plarium company respresentative....who, when, where???

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 11, 2016, 03:3011/11/16
11/06/15
I still say this game has gone down the toilet.
Nov 11, 2016, 15:5711/11/16
Nov 11, 2016, 16:02(edited)
your link was deleted - lol, but i found another better one on kabam from jan 2016^^

http://forum.plarium.com/kabam/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/topics/botting-accounts/

26 January, 2016, 4:56 AM UTC
I am looking through the top 100 for PVP rankings and I am noticing something a bit odd

http://prntscr.com/9uwycp

The top 100 rankings are full of people (bots?), that:

Are in Tigres de malasia BH (yesterday they were all in War Pigs 2, but all have since moved BHs) haha, from where we know this?
Mostly have Spanish or Mexican sounding names
Most have similar coordinates / are clustered together on the map botline like our bigbigdata havens?
Most are level 65 or level 66
I find all of this a bit too much of a coincidence. If they are all bot accounts that were created around the same time, then this may explain why they are mostly all on XP level 65 and 66, and the other similarities.

Could Kabam please look into this? Are all accounts owned by the same IP address, etc, and if so, how many other accounts does this IP address own? Or am I just being more paranoid than usual?

same story, different server :) only one answer, pls write to the support....

Nov 13, 2016, 12:2611/13/16
Nov 13, 2016, 12:37(edited)

http://forum.plarium.com/kabam/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/news-and-announcements/topics/etchings-------/

if this link dont work...copy and insert it

---------------------------------

Yep - they are on facebook server now

Nice idea, but too expensive ... guess we will just have to continue raiding the thousands of inactive havens for 100k resources. Why would we ever need to spend rubies?

If you are playing on plarium.com server then the hackers have created over 700 active bot havens, many are now level 56 and increasing levels every week.
The hackers are also selling thousands of Grenadiers for $150 hahaha

Total anarchy, and that is on plarium's own server

-------

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Iceland UTC +0:00
Link0
Alyona
Administrator
17 March, 2016, 9:27 AM UTC | Last edited by Alyona 17 March, 2016, 10:38 AM UTC
Silk said:

Yep - they are on facebook server now

Nice idea, but too expensive ... guess we will just have to continue raiding the thousands of inactive havens for 100k resources. Why would we ever need to spend rubies?

If you are playing on plarium.com server then the hackers have created over 700 active bot havens, many are now level 56 and increasing levels every week.

Could you please give the coordinates of one of those Havens? 

-----------------------------

Alyona said:

Silk said:

HOPELESS!!! UTTERLY HOPELESS AS USUAL!!!

Why not ask your own Moderators???? - http://prntscr.com/ager4u

Pay me 200,000 rubies and I will give you the full list of bots

You can have this one for free, altho it is from plarium.com/stormfall - http://prntscr.com/aggae8
The other 699 will cost you 200,000 sapphires LOL

Interesting that the active bots are now attacking battlegrounds/prizes. They will start winning Tournaments soon

Bernd, your link works atm...copied this for all. 

Nov 13, 2016, 15:1511/13/16
03/27/14

Maelyn said:

Alyona said:

Silk said:

HOPELESS!!! UTTERLY HOPELESS AS USUAL!!!

Why not ask your own Moderators???? - http://prntscr.com/ager4u

Pay me 200,000 rubies and I will give you the full list of bots

Ive given her many bots, and ive come to discover many i have been turning in are inactive now, plarium servers that is for PTOF

iver turned in the famios level 64's and the level 53's along with many other players that want to help fix this game...

So she does come to us and ask, but we are just here as VOLENTEER helpers, we have our own lives out side of the game as well

So if you want to get this game fixed then do something about it coming in here with sarcasm and pointing out who to go to when clearly ive stated many times i been on this very subject getting them shut down, i buy whirlpools and move all over to find anything active...

"When Alyona ask you personaly for cords i find her to be asking for it to give it direct attention,

she is one of the best CM's ive seen on the forums that have done something directly for us as players..

Im not trying to brown nose here, but it's the first i truely seen stuff get done in an accurate timing ( cause she is listening ) 

So stop pushing it with sarcasm, and help out."

Nov 13, 2016, 21:0811/13/16
Nov 13, 2016, 21:10(edited)
now you are the one being sarcastic ... on the first page you say plarium wont do anything.
Nov 14, 2016, 00:0511/14/16
Nov 14, 2016, 00:13(edited)

As I already said a few days ago here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31448_share-my-thoughts--ideas-and-advice-here/?post=208743 cheaters messed up for 6 years with 6 games (Sparta: War of Empires, Stormfall: Age of War, Pirates: Tides of Fortune, Soldiers Inc, Total Domination, Nords: Heroes of the North) on 7 Plarium platforms (VKontakte, Odnoklasniki, Moi Mir@mail.ru, Plarium.com, Plarium.com/ru, Facebook and Games.mail.ru.

http://prnt.sc/d6x67n

Can't understand why Plarium knew it and did nothing to defend their own games. Maybe is convenient to them?

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 14, 2016, 14:5211/14/16
09/17/15

piratei said:

As I already said a few days ago here: http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31448_share-my-thoughts--ideas-and-advice-here/?post=208743 cheaters messed up for 6 years with 6 games (Sparta: War of Empires, Stormfall: Age of War, Pirates: Tides of Fortune, Soldiers Inc, Total Domination, Nords: Heroes of the North) on 7 Plarium platforms (VKontakte, Odnoklasniki, Moi Mir@mail.ru, Plarium.com, Plarium.com/ru, Facebook and Games.mail.ru.

http://prnt.sc/d6x67n

Can't understand why Plarium knew it and did nothing to defend their own games. Maybe is convenient to them?

If you notice any suspicious activity on any server, in any of our games, please report it to our Support Team. It's one of their responsibilities - to check such reports and take the necessary measures if needed. 

Of course you can share your concerns on forum with other players. However, all violations should be reported through the right channels. Other players on Forum, Moderators and even Community Managers don't check such reports. It's our Support Team who do.
Nov 14, 2016, 18:2711/14/16
08/22/15

The point I'm trying to make and not succeeding very well at it is this:  While it is fine to send players with concerns to support, is not support only a part of the company or is support "the company"?  When will we here something from the company about this?  When?

All kinds of official announcements have been made since this all stated about somebody hacking into the game.  Just how hard is it for an official announcement be made specifically to a global concern about hacking that says even the minimal "We heard you"?  A better one would be "We heard and we will keep you informed on the progress" and then commit to a schedule of progress reports...even if it is to say, nothing new has changed.  Of course the last risks player dissatisfaction; but, again, could it be any more dissatisfying the way it is now?

Nov 15, 2016, 02:5311/15/16
No, a PROFESSIONAL one would be "While we investigate the slim possiibillity that some one breached server security, let us assure you that no one accessed encrypted credit card , name, and address customer data."
Nov 15, 2016, 15:0711/15/16
Nov 15, 2016, 16:43(edited)
02/14/15

Well it has become ever so clear that Plarium does not intend to spend the $$$ to fix this problem. Even as it has started to affect their other games they still sit idly by. From what I have gathered without  playing them all, is that all the Plarium Games are the same basic type of game just different scenery, characters, weapons, currency etc. 

To develop a new game means changing everything about the game. Trying to resolve a problem is much harder than just drawing new characters and developing new weapons. Those kind of coders are just Modifiers and not true game developers. Plarium needs to hire some real developers and get some new muscle in the house.

We have initially gotten the Haven Name change wrong, it should not be "NO $ for Cheats" the cheaters aren't making a dime except maybe a Back door from Plarium.

CHANGE THE HAVEN NAME TO:      NO $ PLARIUM

Edited by Blasphemy - there was a complaint about a racist remark added 
Nov 16, 2016, 21:5511/16/16
03/30/16

I am reading all of these comments by both players and moderators.  What I will agree to is there is NO word from plarium support in any of the forums. This could be a non-descript type comment by them if they were to post anything.  They don't have to identify themselves personally - just 'PLARIUM SUPPORT'.

What the LATEST major focal point is HOW is RUAL placing #1 again in the latest Prize event and with those numbers?  You KNOW players loose units, but they also gain units as well.  And if it is true that they have 500 million offense means that they are doing high lever prizes - but, they would loose them just as quickly.  Higher prize levels mean higher prize rewards.  but, juggs, sols and subs - not always.  Still Cheeting????  hmm - one has to wonder.

Now, what is interesting in all of this about RUAL is that they obviously have access to OUR server or hacked into it to be here in the first place - but, why isn't THEIR server accessible by US???  Is this Plarium playing tricks and discriminating against other players to NOT have access to RUAL's russian server.  Not GOOD Plarium - NOT good. 

Or is the rumor true that RUAL is PLARIUM and plarium just wants the game broken down?  We have to be vigilante - everyone does - don't stop not looking and checking and submitting endlessly to plarium support - if they do exist and its not SHIV running it behind the scenes.

Just because Rual isn't obviously raiding/blocking/attacking crossbones or navy seal fleet yet - that its over.   Its not.. not by a long shot.  and hey - maybe spenpal is working with shiv - THERE'S A THOUGHT!

We need to be proud of Pilgrim Slayers and what they meant to this game.  They were and still are one of the most honorable brotherhoods out there.  They lost presidios and their territory and units too - but, it was their honesty and consideration for everyone that they will always be number one in my book as they should be in yours!

Nov 16, 2016, 22:3411/16/16
03/27/14

monehsallie said:

I am reading all of these comments by both players and moderators.  What I will agree to is there is NO word from plarium support in any of the forums. This could be a non-descript type comment by them if they were to post anything.  They don't have to identify themselves personally - just 'PLARIUM SUPPORT'.

What the LATEST major focal point is HOW is RUAL placing #1 again in the latest Prize event and with those numbers?  You KNOW players loose units, but they also gain units as well.  And if it is true that they have 500 million offense means that they are doing high lever prizes - but, they would loose them just as quickly.  Higher prize levels mean higher prize rewards.  but, juggs, sols and subs - not always.  Still Cheeting????  hmm - one has to wonder.

(A) You are talking about accounts made a year ago,

they been building and sleeping waiting to come out and hit hard They built up those accounts for over a year, playing lighthouse.... not really doing any battle with others, just building and keeping mostly to themselves,

Plarium can't go on banning accounts because they decided to lay low and come out big at the end

THESE TWO are on the top deadly for offense....

Now, what is interesting in all of this about RUAL is that they obviously have access to OUR server or hacked into it to be here in the first place - but, why isn't THEIR server accessible by US???  Is this Plarium playing tricks and discriminating against other players to NOT have access to RUAL's russian server.  Not GOOD Plarium - NOT good. 

(A) You can access their server too, its no hacking to get access to other platforms, 

Or is the rumor true that RUAL is PLARIUM and plarium just wants the game broken down?  We have to be vigilante - everyone does - don't stop not looking and checking and submitting endlessly to plarium support - if they do exist and its not SHIV running it behind the scenes. 

(A) PLARIUM is NOT Rual, and many of the Rual players aren't even liked on the R.u platform, that is why they are here, because the were ran out on their own server ( of course i heard that from the grape vine) 

Just because Rual isn't obviously raiding/blocking/attacking crossbones or navy seal fleet yet - that its over.   Its not.. not by a long shot.  and hey - maybe spenpal is working with shiv - THERE'S A THOUGHT!

We need to be proud of Pilgrim Slayers and what they meant to this game.  They were and still are one of the most honorable brotherhoods out there.  They lost presidios and their territory and units too - but, it was their honesty and consideration for everyone that they will always be number one in my book as they should be in yours!

I agree with alot of what you said, but many of Rual were sleeping giants building while we played

some of what they did was wrong, and plarium is looking for those that had cheating intentions 

but to call out the witch hunt throwing the hack word up on everything that you don't understand doesn't help....

I believe Pilgrim slayers will come back, give them enough time

and we will see them back on the map again

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 17, 2016, 13:1211/17/16
09/17/15

monehsallie said:

Once again: please do not accuse other players of hacking, cheating, etc. publicly. If you have any proofs, please send them to Support, they will check your information. This is the only and official way to report any suspicious in-game activity.

Nov 17, 2016, 14:0711/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 14:47(edited)
12/13/15

this game has become one big joke as well like this forum...

many times I asked what should be the proof

no one has ever answered 

Nov 17, 2016, 17:5311/17/16
10/20/13
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

monehsallie said:

Once again: please do not accuse other players of hacking, cheating, etc. publicly. If you have any proofs, please send them to Support, they will check your information. This is the only and official way to report any suspicious in-game activity.

Nov 17, 2016, 20:5711/17/16
Nov 17, 2016, 21:00(edited)
NightWolf said:

this game has become one big joke as well like this forum...

many times I asked what should be the proof

no one has ever answered 

lol Plarium needs proof? Three Bastion downgrades, one presidio downgrade and today they are leading the pvp ranking again. Which BH can do that without Scripting? And without spending Money (they actually gain money due to selling ressources and stuff ... ) I only can laugh at plarium "Support" ... it should be called plarium hindrance instead of Support, would fit much better.
CrowbarModerator
Nov 18, 2016, 09:0511/18/16
03/07/16

Not defending anyone, but how do you know they are not spending truckloads of money?

Don't tell me "they said so", please. They are also claiming that they're not cheating, and you're not believing that, so let's not be selective with what you believe them.
Nov 18, 2016, 11:0311/18/16
12/13/15

Crowbar said:

Not defending anyone, but how do you know they are not spending truckloads of money?

Don't tell me "they said so", please. They are also claiming that they're not cheating, and you're not believing that, so let's not be selective with what you believe them.

lets see , what you can hide and what you cant...i would say numbers are something what you cant hide 

what numbers from fame and diaries telling us ?-they can tell us who are truck load of money spenders, those are well known players to all of us who play this game more than 6 months ....people like CHELSEA09 ,Goldcoast ,Nice-Pirate, BLOOD , Ron ,Phonix ...etc etc 

everything is more than obvious for everyone who would like to see

yes plaruim know what is going on , but they wont come here and tell us how Shiv is smarter than all of theirs ''talented devs''

shiv  RuAL      

plarium 

Nov 18, 2016, 11:5311/18/16
Nov 18, 2016, 11:56(edited)

Crowbar said:

So are they? That can be easily checked by Plarium. In fact, that question has been asked on here right after  Plarium said that "units were obtained in a legal way".  Are we to assume then that since they are still playing, they actually spend thousands of dollars/euros per month to play?