Pardoning offensive troops

30 Replies
User
8 November, 2016, 6:00 PM UTC

Greetings pirates 

Is it possible to pardon offensive troops and if so how do you go about it ?

UTC +7:00
0
Moderator
8 November, 2016, 8:00 PM UTC

this is a step you have to go in asking your BH leader if he allows it, 

You have to have a presidio and it's goes the same way as pardoning your defense..


but like i said talk to your leader, you may have rules about this...
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
HDB
User
8 November, 2016, 8:06 PM UTC

 Just be quick about it or you lose ur raiding force if the presido takes a hit from the spainish.

UTC +1:00
0
User
8 November, 2016, 9:51 PM UTC

HDB said:


 Just be quick about it or you lose ur raiding force if the presido takes a hit from the spainish.


not.

UTC +0:00
1
Moderator
8 November, 2016, 10:20 PM UTC

HDB said:


 Just be quick about it or you lose ur raiding force if the presido takes a hit from the spainish.

Nope it doesnt touch them....

only other BH's would 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
User
8 November, 2016, 11:09 PM UTC

palmer.r said:


Greetings pirates 

Is it possible to pardon offensive troops and if so how do you go about it ?

Yes, if it be a plain Jane offensive unit and if it be not made with gears or idols. I have pardoned Jugs, as an example. They came from sending up  plain Jugs, no veteran or brethren can be pardoned, of course.


Some BHs frown on this except for special use.

There is a toss out switch for Off units in Presidios.
UTC +5:00
0
Moderator
8 November, 2016, 11:11 PM UTC

just remember once you pardon your troops you loos the value of them when hitting LH


I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
User
9 November, 2016, 3:14 PM UTC
You can pardon veteran units and the only gear units that can not be pardoned are the ones you get from idols.
UTC +0:00
2
User
9 November, 2016, 3:35 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

just remember once you pardon your troops you loos the value of them when hitting LH


not.
UTC +1:00
1
Moderator
9 November, 2016, 4:21 PM UTC

disagreeing? 


and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units 

the value of them decreases 

I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
User
9 November, 2016, 9:37 PM UTC

Bootymaster said:


You can pardon veteran units and the only gear units that can not be pardoned are the ones you get from idols.
Send a veteran, tempest ornithopter to be pardoned. May as well kill 2 birds w/ one stone.
UTC +5:00
0
User
9 November, 2016, 9:40 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

disagreeing? 


and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units 

the value of them decreases 

Who in their right mind would send a veteran, pardoned or a brethern unit to the LH to lose it?
UTC +5:00
0
Moderator
9 November, 2016, 11:11 PM UTC
bonniekennedy999 said:

Blasphemy said:

disagreeing? 


and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units 

the value of them decreases 

Who in their right mind would send a veteran, pardoned or a brethern unit to the LH to lose it?
those that dont kknow they lose the value once pardoned...
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
1
User
10 November, 2016, 12:48 AM UTC

pardoned troops don't have the same value like brethren in lighthouse

brethren have 0 value

that is not the case with pardoned troops.....everyone who don't believe me should make few tests before they say opposite because i did that already ....

your welcome 
UTC +1:00
0
User
10 November, 2016, 1:24 AM UTC
NightWolf said:

pardoned troops don't have the same value like brethren in lighthouse

brethren have 0 value

that is not the case with pardoned troops.....everyone who don't believe me should make few tests before they say opposite because i did that already ....

your welcome 
Since brethrens were never bought or built with booty, makes perfect sense that their resource value, if lost, is 0 amount in your bank account. Yet, when I send up to our Presidios, I always send 25 brethren gun boats with each reliant.
UTC +5:00
1
Moderator
10 November, 2016, 1:27 AM UTC
I didn't say pardoned lost all the value i said some of the value, 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
User
10 November, 2016, 1:35 AM UTC

Blasphemy said:


I didn't say pardoned lost all the value i said some of the value, 

you said what you said

check your comments if you don't know what you said


''just remember once you pardon your troops you loos the value of them when hitting LH ''


''and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units

the value of them decreases ''


if brethren units have 0 value & if pardoned become just like brethren .....what did you said then 

UTC +1:00
0
Icy
Moderator
10 November, 2016, 1:57 PM UTC





UTC -4:00
0
Moderator
10 November, 2016, 2:12 PM UTC
NightWolf said:

Blasphemy said:


I didn't say pardoned lost all the value i said some of the value, 

you said what you said

check your comments if you don't know what you said


''just remember once you pardon your troops you loos the value of them when hitting LH ''


''and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units

the value of them decreases ''


if brethren units have 0 value & if pardoned become just like brethren .....what did you said then 

I said exactly what i said, i believe i been playing longer than you, and know my gaming... you have become quite a troll...
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
User
10 November, 2016, 2:37 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


NightWolf said:


Blasphemy said:


I didn't say pardoned lost all the value i said some of the value, 

you said what you said

check your comments if you don't know what you said


''just remember once you pardon your troops you loos the value of them when hitting LH ''


''and yus you do well the resource value, they are then just like breth units

the value of them decreases ''


if brethren units have 0 value & if pardoned become just like brethren .....what did you said then 

I said exactly what i said, i believe i been playing longer than you, and know my gaming... you have become quite a troll...

the only troll here is you, moderator who changes his attitude how winds blow from day to day....

UTC +1:00
2
1861191 users registered; 57202 topics; 307726 posts; our newest member:romanbrs