Share my thoughts, ideas and advice here

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2016, 15:3511/07/16
Nov 8, 2016, 12:12(edited)
09/17/15

Hi! Our developers are planning to add email verification for all players. As for the other points, I'm not sure it's good. If we add verification/CAPTCHA for each login, it wouldn't be positively accepted by players. I don't think it's a good idea to make a game access more difficult.

Right now we have a certain algorithm to identify and punish bots - players send their reports about the suspicious activity to Support, and Support checks each report and identifies violators.
Nov 7, 2016, 16:1811/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 16:21(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Our sevelopers are planning to add email verification for all players. As for the other points, I'm not sure it's good. If we add verification/CAPTCHA for each login, it wouldn't be positively accepted by players. I don't think it's a good idea to make a game access more difficult.

Right now we have a certain algorithm to identify and punish bots - players send their reports about the suspicious activity to Support, and Support checks each report and identifies violators.

The current System is not positively accepted by Players, so don't act like plarium would care about this aspect ...

The current System also doesnt work, as the Support only shuts down ressource bots to do even more damage to the non-cheating Players while reported cheaters are still active ....

So a Player makes a good Suggestion for a new System and you tell us you already have a good "algorithm" ...... ?! I dont get this .....

Nov 7, 2016, 18:1911/07/16
Nov 7, 2016, 19:00(edited)

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Our sevelopers are planning to add email verification for all players. 

Good news Alyona. For example this guy, he will have to verify over 100 emails. If he used fake/disposable emails when created accounts, he's f***** and we will have 1 cheater and 109 bots less in the game. That's the spirit!

http://prnt.sc/d4acj9

http://prnt.sc/d4acxc

Dec 17, 2016, 14:2312/17/16
The new popup reminding me to email friends is irritating and stupid.  Enough to consider leaving game.  With a billion email hacks, I try to avoid it when possible
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 19, 2016, 13:3612/19/16
09/17/15
billwahl said:

The new popup reminding me to email friends is irritating and stupid.  Enough to consider leaving game.  With a billion email hacks, I try to avoid it when possible
It appears only if you're afk for 5+ minutes. If you're actively playing, it won't appear.
Dec 19, 2016, 21:2512/19/16
12/15/16

The Market.  Could it be possible to set maximum travel time when putting up an offer on the market ?

I am a new player and put an offer on the market only to have someone hours away pick it up .  it would be nice to set a maximum travel time you want to sell your items to.  I picked brotherhood from the list but even this did not work as it was offered to all
CrowbarModerator
Dec 20, 2016, 09:2112/20/16
03/07/16
Game3, that's a good suggestion, thank you. I passed it on, but don't expect it implemented any time soon.