All Categories

Blokade yield

Blokade yield

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Nov 2, 2016, 20:5611/02/16
02/06/16

Blokade yield

Has anyone noticed blokading has become less profitable.  
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2016, 21:0811/02/16
08/20/16
64's are 100 ph...:)
Nov 2, 2016, 21:3311/02/16
It seems all ress havens/bots was not from plarium....and they seems now to be inactive. there always was a green light (daily on), now all have a brown light - last login long ago. We will see in the next time, if they will generate less ressources too.:-)
Nov 2, 2016, 22:1411/02/16
03/27/14

I said plarium was listening, they are banning them...

if we will find them, they will kick them off the game...
Nov 3, 2016, 10:2811/03/16
08/08/16

If the bots are illegal, why do the Bot Havens still exist?

Why do i not see whirlpools where the bots used to be?

I still conduct hugely successful raids daily on the Bot Havens...

only thing negatively affected was the blockade ransom has been reduced.

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 3, 2016, 11:0911/03/16
09/17/15
freedominpa said:

We add new Whirlpools only when it's time to. And we don't give players information about someone else's accounts.
Nov 3, 2016, 11:0911/03/16
03/27/14

freedominpa said:

because they are already part of the game, in a meeting we had we asked the very same question, once it's part of the game it can't be removed

i guess everything how our platform works revolves around the balance of the game, 

that's how i took the explanation anyway, You will know they been shut down by blockading them, 
Nov 3, 2016, 16:3811/03/16
12/13/15
but be careful if you block  them and they are active they can kick your a** ...
Nov 3, 2016, 21:1211/03/16

Blasphemy said:

i guess everything how our platform works revolves around the balance of the game, 

that's how i took the explanation anyway, You will know they been shut down by blockading them, 

no !!!! some of the ones i blocked came to live again ... last Login today .... ?!

Nov 4, 2016, 01:0111/04/16
03/27/14

NightWolf said:

but be careful if you block  them and they are active they can kick your a** ...

bot wars??

Nov 4, 2016, 12:4811/04/16
Nov 4, 2016, 14:24(edited)
02/06/16

VVill plarium make new?  blokading players is dumb. They fall from 500 pr/hr to 80 within a week.

3 * 80 isnt more then what I pick out off the seawater.

Nov 4, 2016, 13:2211/04/16
03/27/14

HDB said:

VVill plarium make new?  blokading players is dumb. They fall from 500 pr/hr to 80 within a week.

3 * 80 isnt more then what I pick out off the water.

suck it up buttercup plarium never made them!!!!!!

im hoping more of them get banned and even more go red then brown inactive... bring back the life of the term *combat game*

not bot wars..................
Nov 4, 2016, 14:3911/04/16
12/31/15
I have thought about this for a long time, and someone please explain this... The havens we call "bots" used to have a ransom yield of between 200-460 per hr with a total amount that could be gathered in 12 hrs somewhere between 2400 and 5000k. Now i have blocked actual players havens that i assumed were maxed out,(not including etchings) and i never got a ransom per hour more then say 100? Currently i have a lvl 79 blockaded that has a very nice haven, i get 100 per hr for a total of 1200 per 12 hrs. So are you still going to tell me the havens (formarly known as ) "bots" were not put in play by Plarium? How else would they have Double or even Triple the ransom amounts? As my old friend Sum Ting Wong would say, "He that stands on toilet is high on pot!"
Nov 4, 2016, 16:0611/04/16
03/27/14

Peter Blood said:

I have thought about this for a long time, and someone please explain this... The havens we call "bots" used to have a ransom yield of between 200-460 per hr with a total amount that could be gathered in 12 hrs somewhere between 2400 and 5000k. Now i have blocked actual players havens that i assumed were maxed out,(not including etchings) and i never got a ransom per hour more then say 100? Currently i have a lvl 79 blockaded that has a very nice haven, i get 100 per hr for a total of 1200 per 12 hrs. So are you still going to tell me the havens (formarly known as ) "bots" were not put in play by Plarium? How else would they have Double or even Triple the ransom amounts? As my old friend Sum Ting Wong would say, "He that stands on toilet is high on pot!"

ransom was never suppose to be an easy thing to get,

holding a haven and gaining ransom from an active castle was like saying you're my enemy, and you owe me ransom now, don't like it then fight me back lol

If you block an active Castle you get more resources, once you see the light go red it means your blockade haven hasn't logged in a couple days, and once brown it's been +3 days 

it used to be rewarding to hold an active castle for ransom, now anyone can, it's not so rewarding, it's losing the challenge in the game 

The younger pirates in the game have no clue about how challenging this game used to be, .

how fun the true point of playing,

You guys took advantage of everything being given to you and lost the meaning of what the game is really about..

Sadly i did to until someone in the top brotherhoods openly talked to me and said that they were starting to get bored of how the game is going,

that seems everything is given now, instead of us working to get it...

how true...

it's time to be pirates again

stop asking for it to be given and go scout and raid for it

challenge yourself 

Nov 5, 2016, 19:3411/05/16
Nov 5, 2016, 19:44(edited)

its quite easy to see what is going on here ...

Plarium used this whole bot-affaire as pretext for shutting down the bots. Now all of a sudden the bots are empty (and of course you get less ressources by blocking them than before). There's no other Explanation for so much Players raiding empty bots since last week. Or are there now suddenly thousands of new Players who raid all the same bots in different Areas since last week?

So instead of helping the customers by banning the rual-bots (and hell why not banning the rual-players too, as they are clearly the ones who use this supporting-tools to control all their alts) plarium shuts down the ressource-bots, so that the players have to buy ressources now or have to raid other players for ressources (and have to loose units there). So Plarium wants to milk us stupid players as much as possible before the game will die.

Nobody here complained about those bots, we complained about the Armageddon/Angel/Bigbigdata bots which "Play" at three BH's and attack presidios. And which suddenly come to live again. Nobody sent "normal" bots to the Support.

Nov 5, 2016, 20:5311/05/16
Nov 6, 2016, 08:17(edited)
03/04/16

bernd said:

its quite easy to see what is going on here ...

Plarium used this whole bot-affaire as pretext for shutting down the bots. Now all of a sudden the bots are empty (and of course you get less ressources by blocking them than before). There's no other Explanation for so much Players raiding empty bots since last week. Or are there now suddenly thousands of new Players who raid all the same bots in different Areas since last week?

So instead of helping the customers by banning the rual-bots (and hell why not banning the rual-players too, as they are clearly the ones who use this supporting-tools to control all their alts) plarium shuts down the ressource-bots, so that the players have to buy ressources now or have to raid other players for ressources (and have to loose units there). So Plarium wants to milk us stupid players as much as possible before the game will die.

Nobody here complained about those bots, we complained about the Armageddon/Angel/Bigbigdata bots which "Play" at three BH's and attack presidios. And which suddenly come to live again. Nobody sent "normal" bots to the Support.

Yes, this is like this. Just few employees rising smoke curtains on here, and that s all.

To close or minimize the resources islands is actually a fraud. Because you play,  you like what you see, and you pay on that basis. You can not remove a part of the game. Maybe someone that has paid is basing his play on that.

I started to play in May and suffered already the way they changed the Prizes. Now if they remove the resource islands, as the smoke curtains makers claim, it will be very bad.

I regret all the big money I put here. Plarium is not a serious company. Meanwhile this matter clears up, my money is going to Travian. Lets see what happens.