Active BigData Bots win Prize Tournaments

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Dec 12, 2016, 12:2512/12/16
09/17/15
mountainbikerone said:

The current Prize tournament is filled with BOTS in my league anyway. At Noon today I was number 17 with about 700 points, I just looked again and I am number 45 now and the top 20 is nearly all BOTS, with maybe a half dozen real players near the top spots. I have been following all this BOT stuff in the forums for a while but this really brings home to me the insidious desire to cheat the game by some group of people who have figured out a way in to the system without apparently ANY FEAR of getting caught. I would think the desire on Plarium's part would be great to solve this problem. I can't believe that the crack in the well allowing money to run out into these people's hands and not get gathered up by the Plarium people instead isn't a big deal to them, but I have to wonder why they can't seem to stem the tide. I also got the letter from Master about the Flying Dutchmen. At this point, and actually for about  a month now I have not spent a single penny on this game. My brotherhood is filled with those of us who are disillusioned by how this game has been taken over by invisible and seemingly malignant entities, maybe some live but apparently mostly BOTS. What is the answer and when will it be answered?
Please send me screenshots of suspected Havens in Tournament Rankings, I will pass this information further.
Dec 14, 2016, 10:1412/14/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Please send me screenshots of suspected Havens in Tournament Rankings, I will pass this information further.

I will provide you with coords: -1674; 1990 

He's topping the Experience tournament right now. Looking at his diary, it's pretty clear that he's only doing prizes. A player who started 17 November 2016 with 10900K prize points with negative raid points and hardly any defence/offence points.   

I am done doing Plarium's legwork/research by taking screenshots and 
submitting tickets. This has been going on for a while and I don't think thousands of  tickets more will help solve the problem. 

As the famous saying goes.... Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Dec 14, 2016, 10:2112/14/16
12/13/14

Don't plarium devs have a copy of tournament rankings?

This was reported MONTHS ago, so why is it not being monitored? 

Dec 14, 2016, 11:3312/14/16
09/17/15
FeistyFiona said:

He's topping the Experience tournament right now. Looking at his diary, it's pretty clear that he's only doing prizes. A player who started 17 November 2016 with 10900K prize points with negative raid points and hardly any defence/offence points.   

submitting tickets. This has been going on for a while and I don't think thousands of  tickets more will help solve the problem. 

As the famous saying goes.... Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
His Haven name is normal, nothing unusual. You can report him to Support for a more careful check. 
Dec 14, 2016, 12:5912/14/16
08/01/15

http://prntscr.com/djbgai

That leaderboard is 49 minutes into the latest prize tourney - how is that Rual figure achieved in such a short time please?
Dec 14, 2016, 14:2812/14/16
Dec 16, 2016, 11:03(edited)
10/20/13

CaptChuckles said:

http://prntscr.com/djbgai

That leaderboard is 49 minutes into the latest prize tourney - how is that Rual figure achieved in such a short time please?

Don t know

Dec 14, 2016, 15:3112/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 15:39(edited)
11/17/16

FeistyFiona said:

Это Я, и тебе доброго дня;)

Ты на что намекаешь?

Чем тебе подозрителен мой остров?

Да, я начал игру 17 ноября 16.

Тебе очень завидно, что Я в ТОПе турнира?

Мне кажется, ты параноик. Мне не нужны очки грабежа и дэф/офф очки, они бесполезны.

Безумные глупые нытики и жалобщики, вы очень назойливые.

Играть учись!

_________________________________________________________________________________

It is I, and you are a good day;)

What do you mean?

What you suspicious of my island?

Yes, I started the game 17 November 2016.

You are very jealous that I am in the TOP of the tournament?

I think you're being paranoid. I do not need raid points and hardly any defence / offence points, they are useless.

Crazy stupid whiners and complainers, you're annoying.

Play and learn!

Dec 14, 2016, 17:3512/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 17:35(edited)

His Haven name is normal, nothing unusual. You can report him to Support for a more careful check. 

lol, she didnt complain about his haven Name, but about his diary. Zero raid Points with thousands of prize Points ...

we reported hundreds of those diaries already.

i asked the same question in another thread. what aspect of a players diary does actually Count as proof?

Dec 14, 2016, 17:4812/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 17:54(edited)
03/27/14

FeistyFiona said:

You guys have to take it in consideration that the russian players came over from their platform and came here,

they have learned a method that works for them, Plarium not once not twice and 4311 if i know how many times said they aren't cheating..

I guess it's time to learn their method? ( instead of accusing them maybe ask them what their secret is? ) 

if that don't work write a note to santa maybe he will give it to you 

Dec 14, 2016, 18:0112/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 18:08(edited)
03/27/14

bernd said:

lol, she didnt complain about his haven Name, but about his diary. Zero raid Points with thousands of prize Points ...

we reported hundreds of those diaries already.

i asked the same question in another thread. what aspect of a players diary does actually Count as proof?

To answer your question proof from their diary you can't no proof can be given by that...

because they can't go banning players because their stats suck,

don't get me wrong i know there prize points look kinda suspicious.

But the proof that many are coming in with is not working, plarium is not going to jump for it...

even with stats like this it's not enough 

Dec 14, 2016, 18:4012/14/16
Dec 14, 2016, 18:42(edited)

Blasphemy said:

To answer your question proof from their diary you can't no proof can be given by that...

because they can't go banning players because their stats suck,

don't get me wrong i know there prize points look kinda suspicious.

But the proof that many are coming in with is not working, plarium is not going to jump for it...

even with stats like this it's not enough 

you find stats like that, then plarium can proof if the Player spent Money and if his IP is the same as of the other accounts.

but, ok so there are no proofs and still they tell us to report ?!

"Yes there is third Party Software being used, yes we ban the Players who use it, no there is no ruby-cheating, Report suspicious accounts." At least the part of banning suspicious accounts is a lie then.

Dec 14, 2016, 19:1912/14/16
06/30/16

Dalira said:

Blas, an empty haven at level 31? How does he get to level 31, without LH and without building producing rum and the other, more advanced units?

Dalira, there is a method that allows players to build one buildings under the other ones. It can be done with a program that substitutes the game client. You've probably heard about the issue when players build 5 of 6 Rss buildings and can't build more. That's because they actually have constructed 6, but one of them is hidden under another. 

That is a one-time glitch, but it could be reproduced.

Also, players can get to level 31 without LH and many Units is they build and complete Quests. I knew a player of level 40+ that didn't have coordinates on the Map, because he didn't build the Observatory, but he was in a BH, and the whole BH couldn't understand what's wrong with his Haven, because he couldn't raid or complete daily quests 

the 'method' is easier than you might think. pay a third party to run their program, easy as that.

my problem is that i rather pay plarium but i just dont see the point in doing that, while this third party software is allowed.

Alyona, i hope you realise players like me are leaving this game while 'players' like this bigDATA are joining... 

Dec 15, 2016, 13:4612/15/16
09/17/15
someone said:

the 'method' is easier than you might think. pay a third party to run their program, easy as that.

my problem is that i rather pay plarium but i just dont see the point in doing that, while this third party software is allowed.

Alyona, i hope you realise players like me are leaving this game while 'players' like this bigDATA are joining... 

By reporting suspicious players to Support you can help us make this game better .
Dec 15, 2016, 14:0612/15/16
06/30/16

someone said:

By reporting suspicious players to Support you can help us make this game better .
this sounds like a broken record
Dec 15, 2016, 14:1512/15/16
11/06/15
Bottom line. If the developers cannot find the problems on their own, without our help, they sure can't fix them. Even though we rub their noises in them. They keep asking for more tickets. Why waste our time trying to help them. Just walk away from a broken game.
Dec 15, 2016, 17:2012/15/16

lol - pure Slapstick.

blasphemy tells us that no proof of using third Party Software exists and no reported diary can lead to the ban of a "Player" !!! Alyona tells us we shall Report suspicious accounts ....

Dec 15, 2016, 19:0812/15/16
03/27/14

bernd said:

lol - pure Slapstick.

blasphemy tells us that no proof of using third Party Software exists and no reported diary can lead to the ban of a "Player" !!! Alyona tells us we shall Report suspicious accounts ....

Iv'e never said there wasn't I believe i said plarium is having issues spotting it,

and keeps saying that there is no cheating going on in the game ( i repeat ) what was told to me over and over..

So don't go on putting words were they don't belong 

I know there is a third party client, it's in Russian, Ive given this program and the site to a CM and sent it to plarium, they both said the same thing

It don't work.. it's a way so the person behind the client can steal your account info..... 

As Alyona has said, if you have any suspiciousness then please send all info to Plarium

Dec 15, 2016, 19:1812/15/16
Dec 15, 2016, 19:25(edited)

Blasphemy said:

Iv'e never said there wasn't I believe i said plarium is having issues spotting it,

and keeps saying that there is no cheating going on in the game ( i repeat ) what was told to me over and over..

I know there is a third party client, it's in Russian, Ive given this program and the site to a CM and sent it to plarium, they both said the same thing

It don't work.. it's a way so the person behind the client can steal your account info..... 

As Alyona has said, if you have any suspiciousness then please send all info to Plarium

1. We asked for weeks what actually counts as proof. THE ONLY ANSWER we got was from Nikita: the diary. You pointed out that a suspicious diary is no proof to plarium. I agree, as none of the accounts i reported got banned afterwards. Does it make sense then to report suspicious accounts?!

2. i dont care how plarium calls it, maybe using third party programs is no cheating cause it only "simulates game client functions".

But why do they Keep telling us we should Report suspicious accounts, when there is no third Party program used?! They actually admitted that there is third Party program weeks ago.

Conclusion => There is third Party program, Report suspicious accounts - but we cant ban them because nothing counts as proof. Case closed, give us your Money.

Dec 15, 2016, 19:2012/15/16
06/30/16

Blasphemy said:

bernd said:

lol - pure Slapstick.

here we go again...

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.