All Categories

Bots -  screens and coords

Bots - screens and coords

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 7, 2016, 15:0711/07/16
12/13/14

Publishing the full list of 90 day logins would help identify the active bots, not just here but on all plarium.com games and servers

Other games and servers regularly publish this list so why not here?

http://prnt.sc/d46rwy

Even if it was not published, plarium should always monitor this list. Why give 20,000 rubies worth of rewards to bots?
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Nov 7, 2016, 15:2911/07/16
09/17/15
Snowgoon said:

Publishing the full list of 90 day logins would help identify the active bots, not just here but on all plarium.com games and servers

Other games and servers regularly publish this list so why not here?

http://prnt.sc/d46rwy

Even if it was not published, plarium should always monitor this list. Why give 20,000 rubies worth of rewards to bots?
Unfortunately, we can't monitor all player logins. That's why we ask our players to report any suspicious activity to Support.
Nov 13, 2016, 00:2011/13/16

-755; -350   new bot taken over. 

Nov 13, 2016, 21:0211/13/16
Nov 14, 2016, 17:20(edited)

http://imgur.com/a/chHI4

http://imgur.com/a/OdGdX

today i found this after logging all bigbigdata havens in the past. we will write to all leaders of this bhs, to warn them

so old (we thought banned) bots active again

Dec 26, 2016, 22:0412/26/16
Don't waste your time.  They don't care and are doing nothing about it.  They are being laughed at by RuAl as evidenced in this thread.
Dec 27, 2016, 13:5512/27/16
Dec 27, 2016, 13:56(edited)
09/17/15
We do care, we just ask our players to report violations to the proper channels :)
Dec 27, 2016, 14:0712/27/16
Palatine-Uvula said:

Don't waste your time.  They don't care and are doing nothing about it.  They are being laughed at by RuAl as evidenced in this thread.
I know.  since month nothing like this phrases....dead phrases cause nothing happened or is seeable for the us players. i can write my support tickets to you palatine - same result or another - maybe you will write me an answer :-) 
Dec 27, 2016, 23:1412/27/16
12/13/15

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

We do care, we just ask our players to report violations to the proper channels :)

why when nothing happens with violators ?

each one reported by me is still active .......so one more time WHY?

Dec 27, 2016, 23:3812/27/16

Heaven help us if I become the recipient and answer giver to the problems we are facing in this game.  I think my button pushing and at times inflammatory comments pretty much tell you I don't have the right temperment for that.

Sil said:

Palatine-Uvula said:

I know.  since month nothing like this phrases....dead phrases cause nothing happened or is seeable for the us players. i can write my support tickets to you palatine - same result or another - maybe you will write me an answer :-) 

Dec 28, 2016, 11:3312/28/16
09/17/15
NightWolf said:

why when nothing happens with violators ?

each one reported by me is still active .......so one more time WHY?

We understand how important this issue is for our players. And we take all the necessary measures when we receive such reports. However, if you report them on forum, we can't react, because Support Team doesn't check the forum, and CMs cannot ban players in the game. That's beyond our power. All we can do is to help you with an advice on how to report them more efficiently. 
Jan 4, 2017, 09:4001/04/17
I have heard also from other players, that they dont get answers too from the support for not bots requests. only the automatic answer. so its not only the prob of no support to bots, its more NO SUPPORT from Support - or the official plarium support is allready dead or closed. 
Jan 4, 2017, 11:5001/04/17
09/17/15
Maelyn said:

I have heard also from other players, that they dont get answers too from the support for not bots requests. only the automatic answer. so its not only the prob of no support to bots, its more NO SUPPORT from Support - or the official plarium support is allready dead or closed. 
Support gives an answer to all players. If you know someone who didn't receive any reply, please give me the ticket ID.
Jan 4, 2017, 15:2101/04/17

Maelyn said:

Support gives an answer to all players. If you know someone who didn't receive any reply, please give me the ticket ID.

do you even read the comments here? we get answers, but the answers are standard/automatic - so worthless.
Jan 4, 2017, 17:5501/04/17
Jan 4, 2017, 18:55(edited)

Maelyn said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/deutscher-thread/33091_bots--bots--bots--

no comments to standard questions/comments of mods, that sound like never heard of that problem...or is this thread new? or the closed threads about this thema? alyona write me a message here, than i can give you ticket ids, where i only get an automatic answer.
Jan 5, 2017, 13:0001/05/17
03/27/14

ng this also Maelyn said:

Maelyn said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/deutscher-thread/33091_bots--bots--bots--

no comments to standard questions/comments of mods, that sound like never heard of that problem...or is this thread new? or the closed threads about this thema? alyona write me a message here, than i can give you ticket ids, where i only get an automatic answer.

I understand your frustration and please remember the moderators here to play the game as you do, we aren't plariam just volunteers for plarium to give you logic gaming information, I do agree with alot of your thread in german area, but again all we can do is sound like a broken record,

We do work out of the forums to get them shut down too, even our request aren't always made, Seeing this had moved to other games now, I have a strong feeling something will be done... have a great week ...........

Jan 6, 2017, 11:5701/06/17
09/17/15

bernd said:

Maelyn said:

do you even read the comments here? we get answers, but the answers are standard/automatic - so worthless.

I do read the comments. It's started: "that they dont get answers too from the support for not bots requests. only the automatic answer." Automatic answer is sent to all tickets when our system receives them. I was asking about tickets that didn't receive a reply from Support. If you know some, please give me IDs. 

Jan 6, 2017, 12:4401/06/17
03/27/14
and please remember it takes at least 3 days for a reply that's not auto generated but they do reply, you aren't the only ones seeking help through support, most my emails to them don't get replied to but i get a message saying it's been viewed being about bots and such info can't be shared, that was the reply that is all i will get!!!  Do to plariums set rules....
Jan 7, 2017, 10:1001/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 10:13(edited)

I do read the comments. It's started: "that they dont get answers too from the support for not bots requests. only the automatic answer." Automatic answer is sent to all tickets when our system receives them. I was asking about tickets that didn't receive a reply from Support. If you know some, please give me IDs. 

If you really read the comments, then maybe you can finally answer the question i asked permanently:

You claim you ban accounts for using third party Software - I ask how can we / you recognize that an account actually is played by third party software?

I'm waiting for your answer on this, if there is none, then it's clear that no account has been banned and submitting them is useless. Thanks in advance.

Jan 7, 2017, 20:3501/07/17
Jan 7, 2017, 20:36(edited)
12/13/15

bernd said:

Maelyn said:

Me , i didnt receive not even one reply from support and i reported dozens people with alts !!!  good enough?

they are all still active......
Jan 8, 2017, 17:4201/08/17

This seems to be the ONLY logical reason for this issue with RuAL and the mysterious Bot Havens.....Plarium is actually behind the existance of RuAL.  Their purpose seems to be to take down the top Brotherhoods so the smaller BH's all feel they have a better chance in this game.  Lets face it the bottom 400 BH's far outnumber the top 50 so keep the hundreds of thousands happy at the expense of the Thousand top level guys.....

Just an opinion, but the only logical conclusion as Plarium seems to simply ignore there is a problem.