All Categories

"Cheaters still active, proof inside"

"Cheaters still active, proof inside"

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Nov 4, 2016, 14:2511/04/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Hi! Please be aware that in such cases our Support will investigate the issue, but you won't be informed of the results. Such info is classified and can be shared only with account owner.

I can confirm that.  I had no answer to all my tickets (and there were many) other than closing them. There is no oficial plarium statement whatsoever.  There are no changes to be seen able to stop that cheating machine here.  But at least I am convinced that "such info will be shared only with the account owner" called bigbigdata67894321

Nov 4, 2016, 20:3511/04/16
same goes for me, no account from rual is banned, all their bots are active, so well done plarium, Keep telling us lies ....
Nov 4, 2016, 21:3511/04/16

If you do not see change and answers, don't buy rubies and troops.  Slow down the cash flow.  Let them have to cut back on late night pizza and coca cola,  That might be the only thing they will understand and respond to.  Talking to mods and CM's is like asking a private how the war is going.

The weather is nice outside.  How about a nice game of golf?

Nov 4, 2016, 21:5911/04/16

ArchAngel said: I can confirm that. I had no answer to all my tickets (and there were many) other than closing them. There is no oficial plarium statement whatsoever. There are no changes to be seen able to stop that cheating machine here. But at least I am convinced that "such info will be shared only with the account owner" called bigbigdata67894321

Lol ... you should write a pm to the allmighty bigbigdata. If he doesnt respond that means plarium has banned him  !!!!!!!!!!

Nov 4, 2016, 23:3211/04/16

Blasphemy said:

Noted, but please be aware, plarium support still needs to be contacted 

reason why is if you stop contacting them they will think the problems here had decreased

and not take the issues as serious...

So im urging you all to keep sending them any and all info 

http://support.plarium.com/enpirates/Tickets/Submit/Step1/23

Do Moderators not forward these complaints to the appropriate departments ?

Do Moderators not interact with support.........Is the moderators job not an extension of support .

I do know what tasks and limitations moderators have. I know first hand knowledge that it is your responsibility to forward up reports of hacks, cheating, etc......Well  I do know this with other game providers. Perhaps it isn't so with Plarium

If that the case then players are just waisting their time here

Some in my BH  are experiencing a multiple account use by the name of Totomias15, 20 and 14.......I think there are more, suffice it say that just knowing those is enough

Damn Plarium     hacks, cheats and game glitches ........I'm certainly not pulling out my credit card any longer

It's a shame......I am playing 3 Plarium games........In BH and Clans with some awesome people......but we are all  tired of the hacks, cheats and glitches.......

Nov 5, 2016, 00:0311/05/16
03/27/14

No we don't i chose to help in that field because i care about this game, i care about where it is headed

I do not have to forward any complaints anywhere,i direct you to the place so you forward it yourself

Ive asked and asked in game and out of game, begging players to be more active in this topic,

if you enjoy this game it's up to you, cause plarium will not get involved unless they are given proof then they will investigate

So if you feel you are still wasting your time here, then i suggest you not to go any further with your game cause obvious you don't play for the fun of the game and the people you met playing it, it's just how i feel as im talking as a player here not a Mod 

ptof and the players here have become family, it's why i come back every day, 2 years of my time playing this game.. of course im going to fight for it... least untill feel like fighting is not even worth it any more.....

Nov 5, 2016, 22:2011/05/16

It´s really remarkable that there is so much trouble going on with that cheating, plariums loses lots of money and the solution is easy as nothing else:

Cancel the Lighthouse ... and done!

(bring it back three months later in a modified version if you like).

Bot no, plarium prefers angry customers and the trouble going on. Very intelligent!
Nov 6, 2016, 01:3311/06/16
07/10/16

ArchAngel said:

It´s really remarkable that there is so much trouble going on with that cheating, plariums loses lots of money and the solution is easy as nothing else:

Cancel the Lighthouse ... and done!

(bring it back three months later in a modified version if you like).

Bot no, plarium prefers angry customers and the trouble going on. Very intelligent!

The LH hits were a diversion. Think outside the box, peruse how they play and think of their goals.

Nov 6, 2016, 06:2411/06/16
08/25/16
Cheaaters can kill the game.  RuAL needs to be addressed.
Nov 6, 2016, 14:1011/06/16

Blasphemy said:

No we don't i chose to help in that field because i care about this game, i care about where it is headed

I do not have to forward any complaints anywhere,i direct you to the place so you forward it yourself

Ive asked and asked in game and out of game, begging players to be more active in this topic,

if you enjoy this game it's up to you, cause plarium will not get involved unless they are given proof then they will investigate

So if you feel you are still wasting your time here, then i suggest you not to go any further with your game cause obvious you don't play for the fun of the game and the people you met playing it, it's just how i feel as im talking as a player here not a Mod 

ptof and the players here have become family, it's why i come back every day, 2 years of my time playing this game.. of course im going to fight for it... least untill feel like fighting is not even worth it any more.....

That all sounds fantastic.....and it takes wonderfull people to want to become moderators

However......Many moons ago I was a game manager for GameStorm that provided premium games for AOL....then I was the same as a paid sub contractor for EA. Back then incident reports were collected and forwarded up the chain of command.....Especially where it concerned hacks, cheats, etc....  and the standard TOS rules. Players were encouraged to report cheats, hacks, etc... in any form they chose.  When those complaints were posted to the message board...those messages were forwarded up the chain of command and then to tech support. Information coming out of support concerning incident reports was provided on the message boards

I can see this is not the case here........and that's a shame.

It is just as easy for moderators to create an incident report, forward the posting from the message board to where it needs to go

If this is something you don't do     told  not to  do...........Then why  have a bugs report message board at all ?

Better you sticky it  close  it   and just state    "Contact Support"

Nov 7, 2016, 01:2711/07/16
03/27/14

Wallace3 said:

Blasphemy said:

That all sounds fantastic.....and it takes wonderfull people to want to become moderators

However......Many moons ago I was a game manager for GameStorm that provided premium games for AOL....then I was the same as a paid sub contractor for EA. Back then incident reports were collected and forwarded up the chain of command.....Especially where it concerned hacks, cheats, etc....  and the standard TOS rules. Players were encouraged to report cheats, hacks, etc... in any form they chose.  When those complaints were posted to the message board...those messages were forwarded up the chain of command and then to tech support. Information coming out of support concerning incident reports was provided on the message boards

I can see this is not the case here........and that's a shame.

It is just as easy for moderators to create an incident report, forward the posting from the message board to where it needs to go

If this is something you don't do     told  not to  do...........Then why  have a bugs report message board at all ?

Better you sticky it  close  it   and just state    "Contact Support"

we do send them to the Community managers, they send them to higher up's So yes we have a COC as well to follow 

But certain things are told that it has to be sent to the support team they manage how serious the emails are, 

by how many per complaint, the more the more serious it is...
Nov 7, 2016, 13:1111/07/16
12/13/15

give it up people, no one give a **** abut your complaints and reports 

in opposite we would see some changes in last 20 days.......