New "We all Kill Rual" BH

36 Replies
Taylor Aldridge
29 October, 2016, 8:09 AM UTC

As I wrote in the Rual thread, we have created a new BH called "We all Kill Rual."


My sense is that captains are scared of retribution from rual and are unwilling to attack and harass their bots until or if plarium catches on.

It is past time to put these egregious cheaters down. Its been two years in the making. I therefore would like to request that you send some players to the new BH until they are erased. Our explict goal is to exclusively attack the cheating. If we see they are in the prize tourney, we attack. If we see bots next to their harbour, we attack. If we seem them in pvp, we fs.




This is a war that can only be won collectively.


I would like to ask each captain to sign an ally treaty with "We All Kill Rual." We will also declare war on all allie of Rual. Currently !!!pirates!!! and blige rates appear to be allied with Rual.

If you are unwilling to publicly go to war with Rual then please send members to this bh to avoid retribution. I would encourage each captain to openly declare war on Rual. If we all join forces we can win. If we dont win, well, then we lost the game already and what is the point?

cheers and best,

Taylor


UTC +0:00
shiv
29 October, 2016, 8:33 AM UTC

Boring

RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
JackTheReaper
29 October, 2016, 8:36 AM UTC

Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.


If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat" again.


Do you get my point ?

UTC +1:00
moonpirate
29 October, 2016, 8:47 AM UTC

JackTheReaper said:


Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.


If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat" again.


Do you get my point ?

I dont think you understand the strategic point.

The strength of their cheating is in churning bots in and out of their bh. If we find their bots before they enter the bh, we can take them down, or at least slow them down with little cost.

See examples;

http://prntscr.com/d0dh35

http://prntscr.com/d0dddn

http://prntscr.com/d0dbqd


Finding the bots and having players close to the bots is what we need. I attacked those three as they are on the prize tourney top 20 ranking.


For example, we first gain intelligence on how and which bots are what. But I wont discuss those details here.

ttt
UTC +0:00
AdamKrab
29 October, 2016, 10:39 AM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAITxlCsj4Y

/
UTC +2:00
Dalira
29 October, 2016, 11:49 AM UTC

Fighting cheaters without cheating is pointless. They will allways have more than you do and a loss will hurt them not as much as it would hurt you.


No $ for Cheats.
UTC +7:00
User Deleted
29 October, 2016, 1:21 PM UTC
moonpirate said:

JackTheReaper said:


Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.


If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat" again.


Do you get my point ?

I dont think you understand the strategic point.

The strength of their cheating is in churning bots in and out of their bh. If we find their bots before they enter the bh, we can take them down, or at least slow them down with little cost.

See examples;

http://prntscr.com/d0dh35

http://prntscr.com/d0dddn

http://prntscr.com/d0dbqd


Finding the bots and having players close to the bots is what we need. I attacked those three as they are on the prize tourney top 20 ranking.


For example, we first gain intelligence on how and which bots are what. But I wont discuss those details here.

big damage you made to them ...oh they are hurt now ....go get them killer 
UTC +1:00
moonpirate
29 October, 2016, 1:46 PM UTC
NightWolf said:

big damage you made to them ...oh they are hurt now ....go get them killer 
stupid is as stupid does. I know nothing about their bh players and bots. The first week is intelligence gathering, but man, I have to say people here need to think, before they write. Or just start to think, for starters.
ttt
UTC +0:00
User Deleted
29 October, 2016, 2:49 PM UTC
Dalira said:

Fighting cheaters without cheating is pointless. They will allways have more than you do and a loss will hurt them not as much as it would hurt you.


No $ for Cheats.

UTC +1:00
User Deleted
29 October, 2016, 2:52 PM UTC
moonpirate said:

NightWolf said:

big damage you made to them ...oh they are hurt now ....go get them killer 
stupid is as stupid does. I know nothing about their bh players and bots. The first week is intelligence gathering, but man, I have to say people here need to think, before they write. Or just start to think, for starters.
for that week you gather your intelligence they will have 500 mill more offense , and you are right people here need to think starting with YOU !
UTC +1:00
BornInTheStorm
29 October, 2016, 3:19 PM UTC

NightWolf said:


moonpirate said:


JackTheReaper said:


Your post prove you have no idea what's going on in here and you are contradicting yourself.


If they are cheater then there is no way any Bh can stand in there way , they will "generate" new offense (if you believe they cheat) and kick everyone a.. , No one want to lose there offense/defense in front of cheaters cuz it doesn't make any sense since they will "cheat" again.


Do you get my point ?

I dont think you understand the strategic point.

The strength of their cheating is in churning bots in and out of their bh. If we find their bots before they enter the bh, we can take them down, or at least slow them down with little cost.

See examples;

http://prntscr.com/d0dh35

http://prntscr.com/d0dddn

http://prntscr.com/d0dbqd


Finding the bots and having players close to the bots is what we need. I attacked those three as they are on the prize tourney top 20 ranking.


For example, we first gain intelligence on how and which bots are what. But I wont discuss those details here.

big damage you made to them ...oh they are hurt now ....go get them killer 

fair winds and best of luck boys 

UTC +7:00
moonpirate
30 October, 2016, 6:20 AM UTC

Captains, I have sent a link to the top 50 bhs to this thread. Forgive me for not writing each one of you personally. I would appreciate it if we could coordinate.


In my opinion, Rual is a paracite that can only live in two ways. 


1) we scout and find their "new" bots and continually raid them. I and a couple others have found some important details which I think could significantly hurt their "baby bots." This will significantly hurt their bot replacement capabilities. I will not discuss what I have found, but quite frankly, I need help of all the bhs due to the size of the game.


2)Blackmail of bhs for 100$/month. Any bh listed as an ally of rual is an enemy. I would like to coordinate attacks on them. Specifically their presidios, starting in a weeks time. 


Either the paracite dies or the host. Again, we can only win if we as an entire server fight. 


While I am dissapointed that bhs have not openly declared war, I have created this bh for the explicit purpose to killing rual. If you want to contribute, but fear retribution, please have your members join this bh until Rual is dead. Once they are dead or you are willing to publicly delare war on them, the bh members can return to your bh.
ttt
UTC +0:00
moonpirate
30 October, 2016, 6:28 AM UTC

I would also like to get a pledge from every bh that if rual or their allies or some new bh pops out of nowhere with 100 million O that existed for 2 months that no captain will (re)take a presidio which was taken by rual and bots.


It is really straight forward, it is either us or them.


The two rules of the BH are:

1)we do not attack anyone except rual and "friends"

2)we do not spend a single penny to plarium.


Please share this link.



ttt
UTC +0:00
FaZi
30 October, 2016, 6:45 AM UTC

i don't think this was the time to open your own shop & do the publicity on the expense of others.


I have checked your stats, i have seen current members of this BH but you are not following what you said & i don't see capability in this BH of doing any damage to rual at all.

In here & on your BH desc. you are saying only experienced players can join but i see low levels too.

If we really want to kill rual, we can co-ordinate with each other (while staying in our BH) why do we have to create new BH for this purpose?


may be as per your review it is to avoid attacks on presido & bastions? But they are already attacking.


Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
moonpirate
30 October, 2016, 7:02 AM UTC

FaZi said:


i don't think this was the time to open your own shop & do the publicity on the expense of others.


I have checked your stats, i have seen current members of this BH but you are not following what you said & i don't see capability in this BH of doing any damage to rual at all.

In here & on your BH desc. you are saying only experienced players can join but i see low levels too.

If we really want to kill rual, we can co-ordinate with each other (while staying in our BH) why do we have to create new BH for this purpose?


may be as per your review it is to avoid attacks on presido & bastions? But they are already attacking.


The bh is explicitly created for players who wish to help but are afraid of retribution from rual. As to the crew size, well we have been around for a day. As I said, I have forwarded a link to all 50 captains an hour ago and so all should be aware of this bh in the coming days.


I guess my main point is that plarium obviously does not have the technical ability to stop rual, so the only way we can stop them is to collectively work together as a server until the paracite is killed. 


I believe the pledge from each captain that they will not:

 1) retake a lost presidio

2) spend money

3) attack allies and bhs that retake pres lost to rual.

3) a public apology and acnkowledgement of the problem


will go a long way. 


Also, just to be clear, I was not apart of the losses to pilgrilm, admrial black and krusty. I am acting now, because later it will be too late.

ttt
UTC +0:00
FaZi
30 October, 2016, 7:09 AM UTC

so what help you are expecting from players under level 30 as of now? (which you have in your BH)


& you missed my point earlier, Rual is already attacking BH's, so what is it that we can avoid?


What i am saying here, the way you presented this BH, no one is going to get attaracted at all. Additionally your stats says you have under 80K points in offense which shows your power so what threat do you possess as of now?


If you are looking members to attack Rual, you need to lead from front. What is it that you have figured out for rual?



As for plarium, i don't want to comment on such entity who doesn't bother about anything & sleeping.

Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
moonpirate
30 October, 2016, 7:40 AM UTC

fazi, please dont add to the noise. 


I am having enough trouble trying to coordinate 50 bhs to respond to you incorrectly trying to guess how much o I do or not have on a board read by rual. Tell you what, come join the bh and I will show you privately then you can comeback and say, "ok, I was really wrong" sorry moonpirate.


I am going to just humbly ask that people who are not captains or who offer little content to addressing the problem, just not post here.

Until then, I have to figure out how the captains buttons work.
ttt
UTC +0:00
FaZi
30 October, 2016, 8:13 AM UTC
all i can say is good luck with your shop, but it is failed already
Th' rougher th' seven seas, th' smoother we sail. Ahoy! ahead ye coward
UTC +3:00
shiv
10 November, 2016, 5:17 AM UTC

6 people ? Really? 


RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
SCUM
12 November, 2016, 8:21 PM UTC
I recently got hit by Rual player. 27000 frigates? Proves you are cheaters. Considering the player is only prestige 7. Guess he is a coiner. He would need lots of fuel to keep himself afloat. Not only did he have those but also 5000 SOL's. I find it hard to believe that he can sustain resource to cover his ships without having outside influences 
UTC +0:00
1724047 users registered; 43136 topics; 270968 posts; our newest member:cepgbb