All Categories

Practical Solutions To Limit Prize Bot BHs

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Oct 26, 2016, 03:0010/26/16
01/26/15

So as many of you know, RuAL hit us hard today. Lucky for us we still have much more defence. But when a BH where most of the accounts are four months old puts such a big hit on a top BH - any top BH, then you know that the game is broken.

The impossibly high prize scores of prize bot BHs like !!!Pirates!!!, Bilge Rats, RuAL and Destroyer do not seem to be good enough evidence for Plarium, even though the statistical evidence is overwhelming.

So we are left with practical solutions to make everyone follow the same set of rules for the game.

If a BH uses up the offence of a member, boots the account and lets the same member run a new account  through the prizes, then there is no end to the amount of offence a BH can generate.

I am requesting a limit of 160 new members in the first year of a BH's existence, and after the first year, 200 new members in the trailing two years. If the limit has been exceeded before the rule change, then no new members can be admitted until it drops below the limit.

This game is meant to be played by people against people...our best 160 against your best 160. 

We have played this game as hard as anyone, but also with decency and a sense of fun. From our bigger spenders right through to our many players who play within more modest game budgets, we ask that you consider BH members as more than just toilet paper to be used up and thrown away. Cheers ;)

Smitten

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 03:3210/26/16
03/27/14

i wish i new there secrets id have them mentor me, i mean on the fame board, there is a level 74 i believe 10th place 3 months old...

GLORY 3 months old, has stats looks like a bot, yet has killer troops...

did i mention only 3 months old? 
Oct 26, 2016, 05:1810/26/16

as much i like the idea this members limit can be misused  

reason is so simple-there is to many people who join a BH and stop playing after 2-3 days , that way new brotherhoods wont have a chance to develop an be competitive

i have seen how much your BH lose and i see your point , but i dont see this as a solution of existing problem

what we need is quick reaction of support team to every single report of alt abuse in the game ,that way even if regular player is reported he will not have the problem to prove his identity and continue gaming

Oct 26, 2016, 05:5410/26/16
01/26/15
The problem needs a solution now - not in a week or a month. Better an imperfect solution than none at all.
Oct 28, 2016, 09:3910/28/16
01/26/15

Alyona,

Another day has gone by, and you still have not even acknowledged my request. It is an easy feature to implement and would limit the abuses of Plarium's BH system. Armageddon13 is now gone after 83 days and there are many other accounts that they have retired already.

Limit brotherhoods to 160 NEW members in the first year, and after that 200 in the past two years. That is how to stop them from making a joke out of your BH system.

Oct 28, 2016, 10:4510/28/16
08/11/15

Hi Smitten, i think this could be a practicable solution, at least for the Moment.

Maybe Alyona gave your Suggestion to Plarium, but hasnt an answer yet, i dont know. my experience in this Forum is, that you need a lot of Patience here, if you want an answer

(@Alyona this isnt ment to be against you, but it is still a face )

And if you allow me, i think we shouldnt react anymore an things the russians post here in the Forum, it makes them so much fun, we shouldn help them with this.

btw, i sended you an Friend request in the game :)

Have a nice Day