This topic is closed

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

525 Replies
Peter Blood
26 October, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmihrldFsdhLiQBDbANfmic-qvTh

UTC +8:00
1
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 4:22 PM UTC

maybe plariumq just trying to bleed this game to death, on purpose.. cos thats how it looks

UTC +7:00
0
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC
Peter Blood said:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmihrldFsdhLiQBDbANfmic-qvTh

Yes, but in the said Screenshots the units numbers were displayed as "0" below and above the icons. In your Screenshots there are no numbers at all.
UTC +7:00
0
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:24 PM UTC

BornInTheStorm said:

+ they did it before the presidio takeover event started.. 

probably they just dont care about losses and rewards, 

they have elite military strategy.





why would they care for rewards when they have Ferrari to sell  for gaming

UTC +7:00
0
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 October, 2016, 4:26 PM UTC
Peter Blood said:

HEy rual can u find the clinton emails?.. LOL just a joke...but i can explain the 0 on the defense units in screenshot..see that little eyeball button? thats what that is for to hide your units in screenshots:)
I thought i stated that some where .. its used in facebook all the time to hid troops from wondering eyes, so you can share what you want others to see 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 4:27 PM UTC
Dalira said:

Peter Blood said:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AmihrldFsdhLiQBDbANfmic-qvTh

Yes, but in the said Screenshots the units numbered were displayed as "0" below and above the icons. In your Screenshots there are no numbers at all.
yea and two 0's are better for hiding units. so they put 0's below, with photoshop... 
UTC +7:00
1
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:29 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

Peter Blood said:

HEy rual can u find the clinton emails?.. LOL just a joke...but i can explain the 0 on the defense units in screenshot..see that little eyeball button? thats what that is for to hide your units in screenshots:)
I thought i stated that some where .. its used in facebook all the time to hid troops from wondering eyes, so you can share what you want others to see 
be a smart moderator and dont talk about things you dont know
UTC +7:00
0
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:31 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

Peter Blood said:

HEy rual can u find the clinton emails?.. LOL just a joke...but i can explain the 0 on the defense units in screenshot..see that little eyeball button? thats what that is for to hide your units in screenshots:)
I thought i stated that some where .. its used in facebook all the time to hid troops from wondering eyes, so you can share what you want others to see 
It doesn't work like that. The ingame hide-option looks totally different (no nubbers at all) from the quoted russian Cheater-Screenshot.
UTC +7:00
0
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 October, 2016, 4:32 PM UTC

Who cares about that Photo shot anyway, it's not even about THIS game, it's from the Russian server 

If you want to see screen shots that are accurate check out the url from there bh

 It has all Plarium.com hits the English side OUR PIRATE GAME... the ones you need to be interested in 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:34 PM UTC
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
UTC +7:00
0
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:34 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

ok lets make some more than OBVIOUS things clear


for this no one need to be rocket scientist 


what they did in last 24h ?  they attacked 17 PS Presidios  ...how much Presidios did they took from them -ZERO  


OK  one more time what they did - they ONLY destroyed a LOT of PS troops - who have benefits from that -PLARIUM

clear like a day   

thank you PLARIUM

good luck to NSF and CB i guess you are next....


UTC +7:00
1
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 4:35 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

BornInTheStorm said:

+ they did it before the presidio takeover event started.. 

probably they just dont care about losses and rewards, 

they have elite military strategy.





why would they care for rewards when they have Ferrari to sell  for gaming

they are just great guys you know, skilled experienced top players, also millionairs, but they can do fine without haven defense or haven skins.. they will even let you raid their havens, free resources for everyone ! till one day they will decide to teleport go in prestige hit the tower and then come slaughter your presidio. it might happen they try to extort you for money or accounts with 10k juggs on it, but thats just cos they also have great humor. everything is fine, just continue gaming folks..
UTC +7:00
4
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:37 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


Who cares about that Photo shot anyway, it's not even about THIS game, it's from the Russian server 

If you want to see screen shots that are accurate check out the url from there bh

 It has all Plarium.com hits the English side OUR PIRATE GAME... the ones you need to be interested in 

Ahh ok. How comes then, that the russian cheaters here insist that the games are identical?? I mean.... what they have done there, they can do here. At least they claim so. (So i assume it is as easy to hack the game here and there).

No seriously, it is most unlikely that the hide-function in the russian version works different than in this version. But yes, you made me laugh.
UTC +7:00
0
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 October, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC

it is identical platform, exact same game, it's still a plarium game, but in russian, they got their own game in their own server 

I was just stating that the picture you all been hyped on, isn't from our server... the one on their  introduction of their BH

has all the english server of pirates hits they done.. something worth talking about ....... 



I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:42 PM UTC
Inessa said:


I have said that the DEF data is hidden. Have you heard of a program like Photoshop ?????

я уже говорила что данные по ДЕФ скрыты. Вы слышали о такой программе как ФОТОШОП ?????

wait what is it now -hidden or Photoshoped or its just one more cheat ?
UTC +7:00
0
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:44 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


it is identical platform, exact same game, it's still a plarium game, but in russian, they got their own game in their own server 

I was just stating that the picture you all been hyped on, isn't from our server... the one on their  introduction of their BH

has all the english server of pirates hits they done.. something worth talking about ....... 



Your point is moot. If they can cheat and manipulate a battle like we have seen in the said screenshot over there in russia, they can do it here as well. As you said:

- "identical platform"

- "exact same game"

- "plarium game"


It doesn't matter that it is not from our server. What matters is, that they can manipulate massively the game engine.
UTC +7:00
1
Blasphemy
Moderator
26 October, 2016, 4:45 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

Inessa said:


I have said that the DEF data is hidden. Have you heard of a program like Photoshop ?????

я уже говорила что данные по ДЕФ скрыты. Вы слышали о такой программе как ФОТОШОП ?????

wait what is it now -hidden or Photoshoped or its just one more cheat ?
they are hiding their troops Don, that's not cheating they don't want you to see what was there ... 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
0
BornInTheStorm
26 October, 2016, 4:47 PM UTC
Blasphemy said:

it is identical platform, exact same game, it's still a plarium game, but in russian, they got their own game in their own server 

I was just stating that the picture you all been hyped on, isn't from our server... the one on their  introduction of their BH

has all the english server of pirates hits they done.. something worth talking about ....... 



the last update in their log is from 9 days ago... and if you want to talk about that; how come they have so few  brethern juggs or dread units in their entire log ? probably because they would need rubies for that, and why bother if you can just control bots and generate more units ?!?
UTC +7:00
0
Dalira
26 October, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC
Don Quixote said:

Inessa said:


I have said that the DEF data is hidden. Have you heard of a program like Photoshop ?????

я уже говорила что данные по ДЕФ скрыты. Вы слышали о такой программе как ФОТОШОП ?????

wait what is it now -hidden or Photoshoped or its just one more cheat ?
It's neither hidden nor photoshopped. It's cheated. (Just check the doubled zeros above and below the unit icons. Something that normally doesn't exist in the game. But i guess Blasphemy doesn't know this.)
UTC +7:00
0
Don Quixote
26 October, 2016, 4:48 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


Don Quixote said:


Inessa said:



I have said that the DEF data is hidden. Have you heard of a program like Photoshop ?????

я уже говорила что данные по ДЕФ скрыты. Вы слышали о такой программе как ФОТОШОП ?????

wait what is it now -hidden or Photoshoped or its just one more cheat ?
they are hiding their troops Don, that's not cheating they don't want you to see what was there ... 

and we need to trust YOU and THEM because you said so ?


also blackmailing is a joke only because no one paid ?


i beg you to stop defending cheaters  , you earn your 3000 rubies for this week  seriously you can stop now

UTC +7:00
0
1776799 users registered; 47921 topic; 285669 posts; our newest member:slavutich04