How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 14:5910/26/16
05/06/16

Inessa said:

Dalira said:

Inessa said:

DARILA

Think what you want. I wrote as it is, and you keep thinking about the plot for the purpose of Russian rule the universe)

I see no reason to continue communication with such stubborn ignorant

Good luck to all

Думай что хочешь. Я написала как есть, а ты продолжай думать о заговоре русских с целью управлять вселенной) 

не вижу смысла продолжать общение со столь упрямыми невеждами

Всем удачи

It's absolutly rediculous to tell me, that the Screenshot has been photoshopped, so that the defending numbers display "0" to hide the defending forces. I work with Photoshop and i can tell you it takes an huge ammount of time and effort to do it so clean as shown in the Screenshot. A simple black bar would have been much easier to hide the defending numbers. This smells fishy.

Don't take me for an idiot.

So your work with Photoshop bad))))))

I also work with graphic editors do not see anything complicated in that picture)

If it is not complicated for you, i am sure you can within an hour take the very same Screenshot and manipulate it that way, that the attacking forces show "0" as well, can't you? As i said, don't take me for an idiot.

@Bernd: Might be so. On the other hand, they could have simply shut the servers down. People really need to warn the poor souls newly starting this game to put any money in it.
Oct 26, 2016, 15:0210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 15:03(edited)
08/26/14

Dalira said:

If it is not complicated for you, i am sure you can within an hour take the very same Screenshot and manipulate it that way, that the attacking forces show "0" as well, can't you? As i said, don't take me for an idiot.

I can, but why? I'd rather make money and destroy your army)))) I'm interested it)

and you cry then what plarium not honest)))

Oct 26, 2016, 15:0510/26/16
05/06/16
Inessa said:

Dalira said:

I can, but why? Prove it or it didn't happen. I'd rather make money and destroy your army)))) I'm interested it) You will not have  much to crush anymore, you cheaters ruined the game. So have fun with yourself there.

Oct 26, 2016, 15:0610/26/16
08/26/14

Have a nice day, RuAl )))

Oct 26, 2016, 15:0710/26/16
08/26/14

Dalira said:

I can, but why? Prove it or it didn't happen. I'd rather make money and destroy your army)))) I'm interested it) You will not have  much to crush anymore, you cheaters ruined the game. So have fun with yourself there.

cry baby, cry, I like it

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 26, 2016, 15:1610/26/16
09/17/15

Scud88 said:

As the Moderators have told us so many times, you dont have a direct contact to Plarium. Only the community Managers communicate directly with Plarium. So yes, please let her copy/paste this announcement.

We have checked RuAl players and can confirm that the units they use in battles were obtained in a fair way. They don't use any cheats/scripts/etc.

By the way, Community Managers are also Plarium employees. So basically Moderators have a direct contact with Plarium. But only with some of us :)

Oct 26, 2016, 15:2710/26/16
03/27/14

Please, If you cont sharing these hack links we will have no other option then to ban you from the forums 

And that is not what we want to do, 

Oct 26, 2016, 15:3010/26/16

ok lets make some more than OBVIOUS things clear

for this no one need to be rocket scientist 

what they did in last 24h ?  they attacked 17 PS Presidios  ...how much Presidios did they took from them -ZERO  

OK  one more time what they did - they ONLY destroyed a LOT of PS troops - who have benefits from that -PLARIUM

clear like a day   

thank you PLARIUM

good luck to NSF and CB i guess you are next....

Oct 26, 2016, 15:3110/26/16
05/06/16
I thought there are no hacks for "Pirates" and let's assume there is though, who cares? (Apparently no one.) Since they have this "unbreakable" security tool, that is constantly further developped? (Lolz....)
Oct 26, 2016, 15:3310/26/16
01/26/15
So Alyona, does Plarium want every BH to make 160 new accounts every time we finish the lighthouse? Or maybe 100 to allow for some defence accounts? Is this really the kind of game play you are encouraging?
Oct 26, 2016, 15:3610/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 15:42(edited)
05/06/16

Don Quixote said:

what they did in last 24h ?  they attacked 17 PS Presidios  ...how much Presidios did they took from them -ZERO  

OK  one more time what they did - they ONLY destroyed a LOT of PS troops - who have benefits from that -PLARIUM

clear like a day   

thank you PLARIUM

If you ask me, then i'd say they let settle the dust for the moment. I guess they realize now, that this was the straw that broke the camel's back. They overdid it.

And clearly Plarium will have no benefit from this. I doubt that people are going to spend thousands of Dollars to get those lost troops back.I mean clearly, Plarium gets it's hope up fo this, but it ain't gonna happen. in fact people stopped already feeding Plarium with money or stopped to play Plarium games alltogether.

Oct 26, 2016, 15:4010/26/16
10/15/16
Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Scud88 said:

As the Moderators have told us so many times, you dont have a direct contact to Plarium. Only the community Managers communicate directly with Plarium. So yes, please let her copy/paste this announcement.

We have checked RuAl players and can confirm that the units they use in battles were obtained in a fair way. They don't use any cheats/scripts/etc.

By the way, Community Managers are also Plarium employees. So basically Moderators have a direct contact with Plarium. But only with some of us :) Умница Аленка , уделала их!!!)))

Oct 26, 2016, 15:4610/26/16
04/13/15
plarium is dead long live muiralp the new online games provider that everyone can trust
Oct 26, 2016, 16:0610/26/16

Don Quixote said:

clear like a day   

thank you PLARIUM

+ they did it before the presidio takeover event started.. 

probably they just dont care about losses and rewards, 

they have elite military strategy.

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Scud88 said:

By the way, Community Managers are also Plarium employees. So basically Moderators have a direct contact with Plarium. But only with some of us :)

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium

Oct 26, 2016, 16:0810/26/16
FeistyFiona said:

Crowbar said:

This just came in from Plarium:

Are they making an official announcement or should we treat this as THE official announcement?

Oct 26, 2016, 16:0910/26/16

Yes, of course, just call us all stupid. That is what we deserve really.
Oct 26, 2016, 16:1610/26/16
12/31/15
HEy rual can u find the clinton emails?.. LOL just a joke...but i can explain the 0 on the defense units in screenshot..see that little eyeball button? thats what that is for to hide your units in screenshots:)
Oct 26, 2016, 16:1610/26/16

ArchAngel said:

Yes, of course, just call us all stupid. That is what we deserve really.

we paid to be stupid !

i know players who have spent 10.000+ USD and they are not even close to that power like Rual players 

yes we are stupid !!!  thanks plarium
Oct 26, 2016, 16:2110/26/16
Peter Blood said:

HEy rual can u find the clinton emails?.. LOL just a joke...but i can explain the 0 on the defense units in screenshot..see that little eyeball button? thats what that is for to hide your units in screenshots:)
check that again (i just did ) because that dont work that way
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.