On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 03:2610/26/16
03/27/14
Don Quixote said:

@BLASHPHEMY and that is not the whole story , 10 days ago most of their players accounts was form 2014

that one is 3 months old, its on the fame board, stay on topic
Oct 26, 2016, 03:2810/26/16
05/06/16
Don Quixote said:

@BLASHPHEMY and that is not the whole story , 10 days ago most of their players accounts was form 2014

Lolz!
Oct 26, 2016, 03:3410/26/16
11/06/14

The ability to skyrocket in levels is one way. The lighthouse gives you this ability.  Add in a xp booster and now you can reach levels faster. Go get a friend to start feed them  the cash and try it out before you say its not possible at all.

I'm all for getting to the bottom of this, however I'd love to see something concrete so I can go back to my "bosses" and say look you owe the players an apology and need to fix this immediately.  Arguing with the Russians, voicing your complaints to each other or getting mad at me; will not solve this. Compare notes with each other. And look at it from a perspective in a legal stand point. 

And where do you guys see them ranked in the top 10:

Oct 26, 2016, 03:3610/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 03:41(edited)

Blasphemy said:

Don Quixote said:

that one is 3 months old, its on the fame board, stay on topic

god damn ,girl you have serious problems....

my point is that their brotherhood is not only those 160 players you can see right now in there .....
Oct 26, 2016, 03:3910/26/16
Icy said:

The ability to skyrocket in levels is one way. The lighthouse gives you this ability.  Add in a xp booster and now you can reach levels faster. Go get a friend to start feed them  the cash and try it out before you say its not possible at all.

I'm all for getting to the bottom of this, however I'd love to see something concrete so I can go back to my "bosses" and say look you owe the players an apology and need to fix this immediately.  Arguing with the Russians, voicing your complaints to each other or getting mad at me; will not solve this. Compare notes with each other. And look at it from a perspective in a legal stand point. 

this is OFFENSE ranking , dont criticize what you dont understand
Oct 26, 2016, 03:4110/26/16

is this good enough ? 
Oct 26, 2016, 03:4310/26/16
11/06/14

Don Quixote said:

Icy said:

Then show me which board because i don't see a single board of all time that states any player in that BH beat those of us playing for the past 2 yrs. 
Oct 26, 2016, 03:4510/26/16

@Icy 

and what is your point,

that they haven't reached the all time top 10 yet ??

they are here for 2 months now..

and enough players did report illegal messages to buy resources and ships. so don't say nobody cared about that.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:4610/26/16
11/06/14

Don Quixote said:

is this good enough ? 

Yes and no. I will forward that link however, up the ladder. It doesn't show they are using it but shows an exploit that may exist. I read the site I didn't understand how it can be applied to Plarium games. From what I read the author didn't describe how to apply it or how its used exactly. Programming isn't something I know, so it is possible I missed something.
Oct 26, 2016, 03:4810/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 03:51(edited)

you will not find them in all times fame because they changing players daily , who knows how much their accounts is in the game 

they use them make max amount of troops with prizes , kill someone with those troops, and then put them away so they can use new ones 

if you paid enough attention you would seen that there was 160 accounts from 2014 only 10 days ago

Oct 26, 2016, 03:4910/26/16
11/06/14

BornInTheStorm said:

@Icy 

and what is your point,

that they haven't reached the all time top 10 yet ??

they are here for 2 months now..

and enough players did report illegal messages to buy resources and ships. so don't say nobody cared about that.

But did you threaten to quit the game at the time? Did that stop you or those players from buying rubies? 

Point was it was stated they've made it to top 10. Of course for this week but I don't see how that statement applied to all time. Moving along however, that is relatively irrelevant at the time being
Oct 26, 2016, 03:5210/26/16
03/27/14
Icy said:

Don Quixote said:

Icy said:

Then show me which board because i don't see a single board of all time that states any player in that BH beat those of us playing for the past 2 yrs. 

Oct 26, 2016, 03:5210/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 03:55(edited)
05/06/16

Icy said:

Ahem, no one said, that it isn't possible to climb fast the level ladder, who said that? It is not about the levels per se. And to correct you: Most accounts of them are in the mid level range. So your "theory" is mood.

It becomes really obvious that you are defending Plarium's  lacyness (or unwillingness to intervent) like a hellhound.We got it.

- A row of bots, all created at the same day only with one number climbing up in their name...

- All of the void accounts being the exact same in resources at the same times.

- And armageddon numbered accounts in both rual and destoyer

Yes, everything is perfectly fine there, working as intended. Right so. And still people will see through this and your defending words and call it what it is: Cheating.  I mean how much more obvious can this get?

And they will stop paying and playing this game. So defend as much as you want. It is all because of our incompetence. Riiiiight.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:5310/26/16
11/06/14

Don Quixote said:

you will not find them in all times fame because they changing players daily , who knows how much their accounts is in the game 

they use them make max amount of troops with prizes and then put them away so they can use new ones 

if you paid enough attention you would seen that there was 160 accounts from 2014 only 10 days ago

Okay so did you keep track of it? Where are those old members now? you're telling me what you saw but can you provide it to show how the correlation is helpful. 
Oct 26, 2016, 04:0410/26/16

Icy said:

Don Quixote said:

they use them make max amount of troops with prizes and then put them away so they can use new ones 

Okay so did you keep track of it? Where are those old members now? you're telling me what you saw but can you provide it to show how the correlation is helpful. 

im a gamer not a support

when i get paid (like you ) i will keep track of it , im paying to play not to investigate , for what we paying we need to get something in return from those who take money from us

and when we ask something in return we dont mean -brotherhoods who use scripts
Oct 26, 2016, 04:0610/26/16

aah oke so now we also need to keep track of all suspicious accounts ?

i hope you understand what you keep saying, that we are responsible for the problem and also for the solution.

that makes no sense.

if everything was fine, we would just be playing instead of wasting our effort here trying to get some answers, while other players keep dropping out of this game at the speed of gravity.. i cant blame em though, like for the rubies they ain't buying no more.

Oct 26, 2016, 04:1110/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 04:13(edited)
11/06/14

This is what was said, on leveling. Also you said most of their accts are mid level. Looking at the offense board for the week. I see all level 70+ players except 3 that are either 67 or 68. The information I see if the probability of alts not a script to cheat the game. And no I'm not defending either. The point apparently that is not getting across is: I want to get to the bottom of this but when I take what you guys give to the Admin. I want something thats bulletproof. And unfortunately no same account names isn't hard enough. Let me give you an example of why. Last Sept, the previous leader of one of the top BHs was publicly banned from chat for 1 week. So his crew decided to rename themselves their leader's name. Now if you were on any global chat other than archipelago 1 who wouldn't know what was going on. So to an outsider it would look like that BH was full of alts because they all are named the same with slight alterations. 

I've reported issues enough times to know that a simple screen of the bots for instance isn't enough. More is needed. 

Dalira said:

Answer b: They manipulated. Yes, you want proof. Please ask your bosses for proof. They have the hardcore data at hand. Or look at the accounts creation of those players, their levels and what they have done to the game.

Oct 26, 2016, 04:1110/26/16
03/27/14

*lauughs* what we get paid? you make it out like we get a treasure chest full of rubies...

But im not even going to get into that, just know Mr Don Quixode, what we get paid is not nothing compared to the drama of the forums

it's basically nothing and when i volunteered my time here, I didn't even know we got a small bonuses

I keep track of what happens on the forum, not the game,  ( really hoping soon we can work together and lose the snlide remarks ) 

Oct 26, 2016, 04:2010/26/16
11/06/14

Why don't you guys do this. Make a new thread label it whatever you want. And it can be the place you put your proof.  Consider it the place you're dropping off your evidence. Then we can take that evidence compile it and submit it to support in a single report. Then when sending into support it'll have a link back to the thread you guys created. 

My only request is you guys don't sit there commenting left and right and letting it get off topic. Its just evidence. 

Sound good or am I still missing something
Oct 26, 2016, 04:2110/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 04:45(edited)

you dont need to be genius to caught a cheater , diary and numbers in it wont lie and when you compare all that with credit card usage of every single suspicious player you can get perfect results -that is something what plarium can do if they want

measures- permanent bans of havens ...ip address...mac address 

if they dont .....well......many of active credit cards will become inactive ..... this with PS is just a drop which spilled the glass..... i mean who is crazy enough to buy stuff in the game after THIS !

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.