This topic is closed

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

525 Replies
Zandoli
28 October, 2016, 8:56 PM UTC

AdamKrab said:


randini said:


Adam,


You have it backwards.We play the whole game here. We are not just a bunch of fancy accountants that play against King Carlos every day. We battle pirate against pirate because it's fun.

We keep our accounts and don't throw them away like garbage when we did one or two big smashes.You told me they must have left the game, but Shiv says that you are all still playing.

I never said that leave the game. Perhaps the translator translated not true.

We are the same players as you are. Only our server destroyed the project administration - through inaction. Because we had to go to your platform. And nobody stops you to play on our server. You can play on our server -and realize that there is already impossible to play.

Я никогда не говорил, что покину игру. Возможно переводчик перевел не верно.

Мы такие же игроки как и вы. Только наш сервер уничтожила администрация проекта - своим бездействием. Потому нам пришлось идти на вашу платформу. Да и вам никто не мешает играть на нашем сервере. Можете поиграть на нашем сервере -и поймете, что там уже играть невозможно.

so cause there is problem on RU server, u want the same on yours...

so it's really you are full of angry
UTC +4:00
Адонис
28 October, 2016, 8:57 PM UTC
Адонис said:

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:


Zandoli said:


AdamKrab said:


As for the destruction of your top 1 BH.

His win in a fair fight, 6 presidio, were destroyed by three players, who created his army in an honest way.

Is this Order is worthy to occupy the top spot? We have a great gaming experience and this is our forte. We are not to blame for the fact that the top 1 has not learned to play for two years.


Насчет уничтожения вашего топ 1 БH.

Его победили в честной борьбе , последние 6 presidio , были уничтожены тремя игроками, которые создали свое войско честным путем.

Разве такой орден достоен занимать топ место? Мы имеем большой игровой опыт и это наша сильная сторона. Мы не виноваты в том, что ТОП-1 не научился играть за два года.

What a surprise :)

If that's the surprise, I am very disappointed because this is not one... though u were stronger...

but u never answer to my questions, and added new one :) if u're a good guys u will answer for the benefit of the games :

1 - Have u solve the LH prize?

2 - How many rubbies do u spend per day per player to get all his off.

I repeat, i am stupid so i don't know how to do it.

But if u answer me, i can learn u how to raid bot, how to build building, how to develop scketching, how to apply pearls.

 

Why do I have to tell you how to play the game?


Почему я должен рассказывать вам , как правильно играть в игру ? 

Because if u don't want to be alone on this game, and cause you are Smarter than all other BH and members, maybe it's smarter for u to explain us (or just advice). Maybe we will can trust u. 



 
UTC +0:00
pillepopel
28 October, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC

so they admit that they use third-party software, plarium knows it, we all know it ... and what exactly happened so far? empty promises about random accounts being booted from the game, so some jerks will buy your stinky halloween package ... 


edit:


plarium, you need to bring us PROOF that the cheaters are banned ... or is this "bring the evidence" attitute only a one way street?
UTC +0:00
Zandoli
28 October, 2016, 8:58 PM UTC
Адонис said:

Адонис said:

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:


Zandoli said:


AdamKrab said:


As for the destruction of your top 1 BH.

His win in a fair fight, 6 presidio, were destroyed by three players, who created his army in an honest way.

Is this Order is worthy to occupy the top spot? We have a great gaming experience and this is our forte. We are not to blame for the fact that the top 1 has not learned to play for two years.


Насчет уничтожения вашего топ 1 БH.

Его победили в честной борьбе , последние 6 presidio , были уничтожены тремя игроками, которые создали свое войско честным путем.

Разве такой орден достоен занимать топ место? Мы имеем большой игровой опыт и это наша сильная сторона. Мы не виноваты в том, что ТОП-1 не научился играть за два года.

What a surprise :)

If that's the surprise, I am very disappointed because this is not one... though u were stronger...

but u never answer to my questions, and added new one :) if u're a good guys u will answer for the benefit of the games :

1 - Have u solve the LH prize?

2 - How many rubbies do u spend per day per player to get all his off.

I repeat, i am stupid so i don't know how to do it.

But if u answer me, i can learn u how to raid bot, how to build building, how to develop scketching, how to apply pearls.

 

Why do I have to tell you how to play the game?


Почему я должен рассказывать вам , как правильно играть в игру ? 

Because if u don't want to be alone on this game, and cause you are Smarter than all other BH and members, maybe it's smarter for u to explain us (or just advice). Maybe we will can trust u. 



 
i catch your mind :)
UTC +4:00
AdamKrab
28 October, 2016, 9:00 PM UTC

Zandoli said:


AdamKrab said:


Zandoli said:


AdamKrab said:


As for the destruction of your top 1 BH.

His win in a fair fight, 6 presidio, were destroyed by three players, who created his army in an honest way.

Is this Order is worthy to occupy the top spot? We have a great gaming experience and this is our forte. We are not to blame for the fact that the top 1 has not learned to play for two years.


Насчет уничтожения вашего топ 1 БH.

Его победили в честной борьбе , последние 6 presidio , были уничтожены тремя игроками, которые создали свое войско честным путем.

Разве такой орден достоен занимать топ место? Мы имеем большой игровой опыт и это наша сильная сторона. Мы не виноваты в том, что ТОП-1 не научился играть за два года.

What a surprise :)

If that's the surprise, I am very disappointed because this is not one... though u were stronger...

but u never answer to my questions, and added new one :) if u're a good guys u will answer for the benefit of the games :

1 - Have u solve the LH prize?

2 - How many rubbies do u spend per day per player to get all his off.

I repeat, i am stupid so i don't know how to do it.

But if u answer me, i can learn u how to raid bot, how to build building, how to develop scketching, how to apply pearls.

 

Why do I have to tell you how to play the game?


Почему я должен рассказывать вам , как правильно играть в игру ? 

Because if u don't want to be alone on this game, and cause you are Smarter than all other BH and members, maybe it's smarter for u to explain us (or just advice). Maybe we will can trust u. 


if you were a player of my order, I would have taught you the game. But we play in different orders. Our strength lies in our knowledge if this knowledge will be available to all, it would not be beneficial to us.


если б ты был игроком моего ордена ,я бы научил тебя игре. Но мы играем в разных орденах. Наша сила в наших знаниях, если эти знания станут доступны всем, это будет не выгодно нам. 

/
UTC +2:00
Адонис
28 October, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC

ADAMKRAB

enough newbies to teach, time to sleep

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
28 October, 2016, 9:02 PM UTC

RU is screwed so you came here and screwed this server, 

You would have been openly invited like we have invited every other language/country/zombie lover

But how you came in with a bang used bots to rip into precids, 

You have really screwed the whole server here...........
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Адонис
28 October, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC

Palatine-Uvula said:


My God!!!  Great gaming experience etc. etc.  


What in the world are you crowing about you simpleton!!


This is a frickin online "GAME".  What have you accomplished but to ruin it for a ton of other people.


That is the mentality of a 5 or 6 year old.


What do you possibly gain but another 5-10 minutes of chuckling at your computer screen with your pants around your ankles.


Go mother Russia...Pooty Poot must be so proud of his progenies. 

you already lowered? neighbor waiting for?

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
28 October, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC
Адонис said:

ADAMKRAB

enough newbies to teach, time to sleep

I don't want you to sleep, im reading between the lines here and freaking google translate to understand you guys, so im learning and adjusting to a new damn language yours mine and google translate SO DRINK COFFEE  
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
AdamKrab
28 October, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC

pillepopel said:


so they admit that they use third-party software, plarium knows it, we all know it ... and what exactly happened so far? empty promises about random accounts being booted from the game, so some jerks will buy your stinky halloween package ... 


edit:


plarium, you need to bring us PROOF that the cheaters are banned ... or is this "bring the evidence" attitute only a one way street?

You're not attentive. We know that the server is vulnerable .But nowhere is it said that we are using it. If you're going to twist my words I will have to send you nakuy.

Ты не внимательный. Мы знаем что сервер уязвимый .НО нигде не сказано , что мы этим пользуемся. Если будешь перекручивать мои слова я буду вынужден послать тебя накуй.


/
UTC +2:00
Адонис
28 October, 2016, 9:06 PM UTC

Адонис said:


Palatine-Uvula said:


My God!!!  Great gaming experience etc. etc.  


What in the world are you crowing about you simpleton!!


This is a frickin online "GAME".  What have you accomplished but to ruin it for a ton of other people.


That is the mentality of a 5 or 6 year old.


What do you possibly gain but another 5-10 minutes of chuckling at your computer screen with your pants around your ankles.


Go mother Russia...Pooty Poot must be so proud of his progenies. 

you already lowered? neighbor waiting for?

we do not use a bot when you realize that their chicken brains

UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
28 October, 2016, 9:06 PM UTC

proof my friend has been said unless you bring in the destroyer bh as a friend...

yet how can friends be all the same level?
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
AdamKrab
28 October, 2016, 9:07 PM UTC

Palatine-Uvula said:


My God!!!  Great gaming experience etc. etc.  


What in the world are you crowing about you simpleton!!


This is a frickin online "GAME".  What have you accomplished but to ruin it for a ton of other people.


That is the mentality of a 5 or 6 year old.


What do you possibly gain but another 5-10 minutes of chuckling at your computer screen with your pants around your ankles.


Go mother Russia...Pooty Poot must be so proud of his progenies. 

moderator - you will leave such posts? But today I communicate correctly and still no one was hurt - but probably have to do it.


модератор - вы будете такие посты оставлять? а ведь я сегодня корректно общаюсь и еще никого не обидел - но придется видимо это сделать.

/
UTC +2:00
Zandoli
28 October, 2016, 9:07 PM UTC

Адонис said:


Адонис said:


Palatine-Uvula said:


My God!!!  Great gaming experience etc. etc.  


What in the world are you crowing about you simpleton!!


This is a frickin online "GAME".  What have you accomplished but to ruin it for a ton of other people.


That is the mentality of a 5 or 6 year old.


What do you possibly gain but another 5-10 minutes of chuckling at your computer screen with your pants around your ankles.


Go mother Russia...Pooty Poot must be so proud of his progenies. 

you already lowered? neighbor waiting for?

we do not use a bot when you realize that their chicken brains

why don't u go to sleep?

UTC +4:00
AdamKrab
28 October, 2016, 9:08 PM UTC

Blasphemy said:


RU is screwed so you came here and screwed this server, 

You would have been openly invited like we have invited every other language/country/zombie lover

But how you came in with a bang used bots to rip into precids, 

You have really screwed the whole server here...........

We did not do anything, if you want to blame than ever, you have to have proof of the administration of the project. Until such evidence, no one saw.


Мы ничего не сделали , если хотите обвинить в чем либо , то должны иметь доказательства от администрации проекта . Пока таких доказательств никто не увидел.

/
UTC +2:00
Scrappy
28 October, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC
what hes saying is they have cheated and plarium dont know how to stop then so he just wants to laugh at us hoping plarium can do something
UTC +0:00
Blasphemy
Moderator
28 October, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC

AdamKrab said:


Palatine-Uvula said:



moderator - you will leave such posts? But today I communicate correctly and still no one was hurt - but probably have to do it.


модератор - вы будете такие посты оставлять? а ведь я сегодня корректно общаюсь и еще никого не обидел - но придется видимо это сделать.

No sorry im the only one mod'ing it seems im reading as fast as i can manage..

apoligies 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
Dalira
28 October, 2016, 9:09 PM UTC
AdamKrab said:

Because we had to go to your platform. And nobody stops you to play on our server. You can play on our server -and realize that there is already impossible to play.
Grats, mission accomplished, now it is impossble to play on this server, too. Happy? Guess what: EVery game, every platform, every mechanic is destroyed through cheating. That is not a miracle, it is clear plain logic.
UTC +7:00
shiv
28 October, 2016, 9:12 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/game-discussion/31163_rual-/

RuAL | No money no honey
UTC +0:00
Scrappy
28 October, 2016, 9:16 PM UTC
no point in mods or that aloyna or whatever. need something from the very top in plarium to make a statement telling us exactly what they know and have done or else this game is dead, plarium cant hide forever and should be made accountable for allowing cheats which is bad enough but to completely ignore the problem for weeks when been told about it is inexcusable. what else do we expect from russians other than to cheat,its all they know when they cant win fair and square,history has shown that just look at their athletes,state sponsered cheats
UTC +0:00
1725175 users registered; 43576 topics; 271654 posts; our newest member:4998558