Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 20:3610/28/16
12/13/15

Zandoli said:

Адонис said:

BLASPHEMY

answer honestly how much you have toons in the game, not answer, but you do know that you and I and a bunch of players , but you are a forum moderator, and what to do players with you?

BLASPHEMY

ответь честно сколько у тебя мультов в игре, не ответишь, но они у тебя есть, это знаешь ты, и я, и куча игроков , ты однако модератор форума, и что делать игрокам с тобой?

are u from RUAL?

of course he is

people i beg you don't talk to them anymore , all what you give them by talking to them is some sick satisfaction in all this....they think how they are smart guys , but truth is that they are cheaters who know how to cheats , they cant win in any game against us in any other way

this is a game not some cyber-war , they are losers and that is a fact , if they are that smart they would find another hackers to have fight with them

attacking us like this is same like stealing candies from babies
Oct 28, 2016, 20:3910/28/16
03/27/14
Адонис said:

Blasphemy said:

I have one account which is Blasphemy 

I don't have alts

У меня есть один счет, который Богохульство

У меня нет альтов

okay I don't care how much you have alts but they are there and platium is turning a blind eye

ладно мне пох сколько у тебя мультов но они есть и плариум на это закрывает глаза

Chao farmers wait for the hammer you mow

чао фермеры, ждите серп вас косить 

I know this as we all do?
Oct 28, 2016, 20:4010/28/16
08/29/14

As for the destruction of your top 1 BH.

His win in a fair fight, 6 presidio, were destroyed by three players, who created his army in an honest way.

Is this Order is worthy to occupy the top spot? We have a great gaming experience and this is our forte. We are not to blame for the fact that the top 1 has not learned to play for two years.

Насчет уничтожения вашего топ 1 БH.

Его победили в честной борьбе , последние 6 presidio , были уничтожены тремя игроками, которые создали свое войско честным путем.

Разве такой орден достоен занимать топ место? Мы имеем большой игровой опыт и это наша сильная сторона. Мы не виноваты в том, что ТОП-1 не научился играть за два года.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4110/28/16
03/27/14
AdamKrab said:

A few words about what happened. In his time on the Russian server, all too play fair, though the battle was still stronger than on your server through the experience in the game. But the program's appeared on our platform to create bots two years ago ... a lot of people started to refer to the administration of the project with a request to start a fight with bots. Administration ignored all our requests, and this has led to that on our server was impossible to play, our platform is now dying, players en masse leave the game ....

I fully agree with written above, that the fault is not in RUAL, and inactive project administration. While they will not close the hole in the project, will not always fair fight

Пару слов о том что произошло. В свое время на русском сервере все тоже играли честно , хоть и битвы были все же посильнее чем на вашем сервере за счет опыта в игре. Но на нашей платформе появились програмы по созданию ботов еще два года назад ...много людей начало обращаться к администрации проекта с просьбой начать борьбу с ботами . Администрация проигнорировала все наши запросы , и это привело к тому что на нашем сервере стало играть невозможно , наша платформа сейчас погибает , игроки массово уходят с игры ....

Я полностью согласен с написанным выше , что вина не в RUAL , а в бездействии администрации проекта. Пока они не закроют дыры в своем проекте, будет всегда не честная борьба .

I understand what you are saying so you took advantage the exploit to show plarium how exstreme it can go? 
Oct 28, 2016, 20:4110/28/16

NightWolf said:

Zandoli said:

Адонис said:

BLASPHEMY

answer honestly how much you have toons in the game, not answer, but you do know that you and I and a bunch of players , but you are a forum moderator, and what to do players with you?

BLASPHEMY

ответь честно сколько у тебя мультов в игре, не ответишь, но они у тебя есть, это знаешь ты, и я, и куча игроков , ты однако модератор форума, и что делать игрокам с тобой?

are u from RUAL?

of course he is

people i beg you don't talk to them anymore , all what you give them by talking to them is some sick satisfaction in all this....they think how they are smart guys , but truth is that they are cheaters who know how to cheats , they cant win in any game against us in any other way

this is a game not some cyber-war , they are losers and that is a fact , if they are that smart they would find another hackers to have fight with them

attacking us like this is same like stealing candies from babies

crank give you candy

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4310/28/16
08/29/14

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

A few words about what happened. In his time on the Russian server, all too play fair, though the battle was still stronger than on your server through the experience in the game. But the program's appeared on our platform to create bots two years ago ... a lot of people started to refer to the administration of the project with a request to start a fight with bots. Administration ignored all our requests, and this has led to that on our server was impossible to play, our platform is now dying, players en masse leave the game ....

I fully agree with written above, that the fault is not in RUAL, and inactive project administration. While they will not close the hole in the project, will not always fair fight

Пару слов о том что произошло. В свое время на русском сервере все тоже играли честно , хоть и битвы были все же посильнее чем на вашем сервере за счет опыта в игре. Но на нашей платформе появились програмы по созданию ботов еще два года назад ...много людей начало обращаться к администрации проекта с просьбой начать борьбу с ботами . Администрация проигнорировала все наши запросы , и это привело к тому что на нашем сервере стало играть невозможно , наша платформа сейчас погибает , игроки массово уходят с игры ....

Я полностью согласен с написанным выше , что вина не в RUAL , а в бездействии администрации проекта. Пока они не закроют дыры в своем проекте, будет всегда не честная борьба .

We are still waiting for your big surprise.. Just words?

You have destroyed all the presidio, is not this a surprise? or I do not understand the question correctly?

Вам уничтожили все presidio , разве это не сюрприз ? или я не верно понял вопрос?

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4410/28/16
04/17/15

Well, I think we all should go to war with all allies of Rual. For example, !!!Pirates!!! and Blige rats. 

That way they will not at least continue to pay extortion money to rual.

Rual will then have less incentive to extort.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4410/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 20:49(edited)
10/07/15

AdamKrab said:

His win in a fair fight, 6 presidio, were destroyed by three players, who created his army in an honest way.

Is this Order is worthy to occupy the top spot? We have a great gaming experience and this is our forte. We are not to blame for the fact that the top 1 has not learned to play for two years.

Его победили в честной борьбе , последние 6 presidio , были уничтожены тремя игроками, которые создали свое войско честным путем.

Разве такой орден достоен занимать топ место? Мы имеем большой игровой опыт и это наша сильная сторона. Мы не виноваты в том, что ТОП-1 не научился играть за два года.

What a surprise :)

If that's the surprise, I am very disappointed because this is not one... though u were stronger...

but u never answer to my questions, and added new one :) if u're a good guys u will answer for the benefit of the games :

1 - Have u solve the LH prize?

2 - How many rubbies do u spend per day per player to get all his off.

I repeat, i am stupid so i don't know how to do it.

But if u answer me, i can learn u how to raid bot, how to build building, how to develop scketching, how to apply pearls.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4810/28/16
01/02/15

Adam,

You have it backwards.We play the whole game here. We are not just a bunch of fancy accountants that play against King Carlos every day. We battle pirate against pirate because it's fun.

We keep our accounts and don't throw them away like garbage when we did one or two big smashes.You told me they must have left the game, but Shiv says that you are all still playing.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:4910/28/16
08/29/14

Blasphemy said:

AdamKrab said:

I understand what you are saying so you took advantage the exploit to show plarium how exstreme it can go? 

I understand that the work of the moderator - to answer the questions and you will have no effect on gameplay. The administration should review its methods of dealing with offenders on all servers (and on this too). It is not to fix the damage that caused the program's pests. Because they have to create a new server with reliable protection against violation of the system. A lot of people want to play a fair game, unfortunately, our and your server - not reliable.

This is just my position.

Я понимаю, что работа модератора - отвечать на вопросы и вы никак не влияете на игровой процесс. Администрация должна пересмотреть свои методы борьбы с нарушителями на всех серверах ( и на нашей тоже). УЖЕ не исправить тот ущерб, что причинили програмы вредители . Потому они должны создать новые сервера с надежными системами защиты от нарушений . Много людей хотят играть в честную игру , к сожалению наш и ваш сервера - не надежные.

Это лишь моя позиция .

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5110/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 20:59(edited)
10/07/15
Адонис said:

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

If that's the surprise, I am very disappointed because this is not one... though u were stronger...

but u never answer to my questions, and added new one :) if u're a good guys u will answer for the benefit of the games :

But if u answer me, i can learn u how to raid bot, how to build building, how to develop scketching, how to apply pearls.

it's all u can answer?
Oct 28, 2016, 20:5210/28/16
08/29/14

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

Why do I have to tell you how to play the game?

Почему я должен рассказывать вам , как правильно играть в игру ? 

randini said:

Adam,

You have it backwards.We play the whole game here. We are not just a bunch of fancy accountants that play against King Carlos every day. We battle pirate against pirate because it's fun.

We keep our accounts and don't throw them away like garbage when we did one or two big smashes.You told me they must have left the game, but Shiv says that you are all still playing.

07/26/15
After reading the last few pages one thing is abundantly clear:

The duck aint dead yet;  it's still a quacking !!

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5310/28/16

randini said:

Adam,

and will play until you are bent all

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5310/28/16
10/07/15

AdamKrab said:

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

Because if u don't want to be alone on this game, and cause you are Smarter than all other BH and members, maybe it's smarter for u to explain us (or just advice). Maybe we will can trust u. 

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5510/28/16
08/29/14

randini said:

Adam,

I never said that leave the game. Perhaps the translator translated not true.

We are the same players as you are. Only our server destroyed the project administration - through inaction. Because we had to go to your platform. And nobody stops you to play on our server. You can play on our server -and realize that there is already impossible to play.

Я никогда не говорил, что покину игру. Возможно переводчик перевел не верно.

Мы такие же игроки как и вы. Только наш сервер уничтожила администрация проекта - своим бездействием. Потому нам пришлось идти на вашу платформу. Да и вам никто не мешает играть на нашем сервере. Можете поиграть на нашем сервере -и поймете, что там уже играть невозможно.

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5510/28/16
10/07/15

Адонис said:

randini said:

Adam,

and will play until you are bent all

if it's your goal...

think all member of your bh are really full of angry.

U will passed on the dark side of the force and u will be alone.

Maybe u're all already alone in your life and so the angry inside u want to destroy everything.

i am sad for u guys

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5610/28/16
Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

Zandoli said:

AdamKrab said:

Because if u don't want to be alone on this game, and cause you are Smarter than all other BH and members, maybe it's smarter for u to explain us (or just advice). Maybe we will can trust u. 

Oct 28, 2016, 20:5610/28/16
10/07/15

AdamKrab said:

randini said:

Adam,

I never said that leave the game. Perhaps the translator translated not true.

We are the same players as you are. Only our server destroyed the project administration - through inaction. Because we had to go to your platform. And nobody stops you to play on our server. You can play on our server -and realize that there is already impossible to play.

Я никогда не говорил, что покину игру. Возможно переводчик перевел не верно.

Мы такие же игроки как и вы. Только наш сервер уничтожила администрация проекта - своим бездействием. Потому нам пришлось идти на вашу платформу. Да и вам никто не мешает играть на нашем сервере. Можете поиграть на нашем сервере -и поймете, что там уже играть невозможно.

so cause there is problem on RU server, u want the same on yours...

so it's really you are full of angry
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.