All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 28, 2016, 13:4110/28/16
08/11/15

Thank you Alyona. i hope it will help :)

maybe you can answer this, for my better understanding. did you banned the Players, by their email account or by their ip? becaus i think email woldn last Long as a solution :)

thank you

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Oct 28, 2016, 13:4710/28/16
09/17/15
Scud88 said:

Thank you Alyona. i hope it will help :)

maybe you can answer this, for my better understanding. did you banned the Players, by their email account or by their ip? becaus i think email woldn last Long as a solution :)

thank you

Hi! Unfortunately, we can't ban their emails as they are not on the Plarium server :) We have banned their game accounts, so they have no access to the game. There are two ways to ban players: by IP (also bans Game ID) or by Game ID. Usually we use the second way, because IP can be easily switched in the browser. However, I wasn't told which way we used in this case.
Oct 28, 2016, 13:5110/28/16

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Dear players! I'd like to thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. And I have some news for you.

We have identified a number of players that were violating our in-game policies. Their game accounts were banned. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to give you any details as this information is private and can be shared only with account owners. 

But you guys are great! We wouldn't have managed to find those violators without your reports to Support Team and Moderators' help with gathering the information on Forum and in the game. Thank you all!

Apologizes. What kind of violations did you find? Please share with us. Did you find violations about multiple accounts that is considered as violation but always ignored as a violation according to game rules? Or did you find massive cheats that destroyed thousands of troops that were not existing as it was claimed? Please clarify the issue completely with no doubts.

Oct 28, 2016, 13:5110/28/16
09/17/15

Scrappy said:

ask plarium if they are going to reimburse those who lost heavily to cheats the hundreds off thousands of rubies it would cost them to repair the damage,

We have a Reimbursement Policy here: http://support.plarium.com/enstormfall/Knowledgebase/Article/View/246 

Also I'd like to mention that we don't review reimbursement requests on Forum. They are reviewed individually in Support Team. So you can't receive a reply here.

Oct 28, 2016, 13:5310/28/16
05/06/16

Dear players! I'd like to thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. And I have some news for you.

We have identified a number of players that were violating our in-game policies. Their game accounts were banned. 

Unfortunately, I am unable to give you any details as this information is private and can be shared only with account owners. 

But you guys are great! We wouldn't have managed to find those violators without your reports to Support Team and Moderators' help with gathering the information on Forum and in the game. Thank you all!

Thank you so much. In the end something was achieved for the better of the game. I'd wish for the future, that you guys at PLarium believe us players, if we mass complain about cheating and hacking, especially since the screenshoted evidence was more than enough to believe us.

I really hope, you are going to continue the investigation in this affair, since i believe, the swamp of cheating players and entire brotherhoods shadowy has yet to be dired out fully. So please keep up the investigation and follow the evidence we gave you.

Oct 28, 2016, 13:5510/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 13:58(edited)
09/17/15

kalender.volkan said:

Apologizes. What kind of violations did you find? Please share with us. Did you find violations about multiple accounts that is considered as violation but always ignored as a violation according to game rules? Or did you find massive cheats that destroyed thousands of troops that were not existing as it was claimed? Please clarify the issue completely with no doubts.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the information about the kind of violation, because it's a private information and it can be shared only with account owners. 

However, I'd like to assure you that our game is secure against cheats, and it's impossible to obtain Rubies, Resources, Items or Units in unfair way. They can be received only via the in-game activity and in-app purchases. 
Oct 28, 2016, 13:5610/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 14:00(edited)
09/17/15
Dalira said:

I really hope, you are going to continue the investigation 

Yes, the investigation continues, so if you notice some new violations, please feel free to report them to Support 
Oct 28, 2016, 13:5710/28/16
Oct 28, 2016, 13:58(edited)
03/27/14

kalender.volkan said:

As she said above tthis is confidential information, from the person whom was banned and plarium she can't discuss reason of ban here 

Oct 28, 2016, 14:0110/28/16
08/01/15
Blasphemy said:

kalender.volkan said:

As she said above tthis is confidential information, from the person whom was banned and plarium she can't discuss reason of ban here 

I think the question was regarding the violations and didn't ask for any data which would compromise confidentiality?
Oct 28, 2016, 14:0910/28/16

kalender.volkan said:

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the information about the kind of violation, because it's a private information and it can be shared only with account owners. 

However, I'd like to ensure you that our game is secure against cheats, and it's impossible to obtain Rubies, Resources, Items or Units in unfair way. They can be received only via the in-game activity and in-app purchases. 

Plarium is secure against cheats, and it's impossible to obtain Rubies, Resources, Items or Units in unfair way. I was claiming that from the beginning. But blames against Ru-al were about cheats/scripts and hacks which led all other Brotherhoods to a witch hunt. At the end of the investigation Plarium had banned some of  players account but Ru-al has still 148 members right now. 

Oct 28, 2016, 14:1110/28/16
03/27/14
Just cause you get banned does not mean you get kicked out of the BH you are in, you still stick around but like a dead rat useless 
Oct 28, 2016, 14:1310/28/16
09/17/15
CaptChuckles said:
I think the question was regarding the violations and didn't ask for any data which would compromise confidentiality?
I don't have a permission to share this information, sorry.  Usually we don't tell our players when we ban someone. But I requested permission to make an exception this time regarding how many players were involved and waiting for some actions from our side. 
Oct 28, 2016, 14:1410/28/16
09/17/15
kalender.volkan said:

but Ru-al has still 148 members right now. 

There's no way to identify that a player was banned from the game. This information is available only to the account owner 
Oct 28, 2016, 14:2210/28/16

Blasphemy said:

Just cause you get banned does not mean you get kicked out of the BH you are in, you still stick around but like a dead rat useless 

I'm not banned. I didn't cheat anyone. I have no multiple accounts, didn't obtain Rubies, Resources etc. I'm still in the game. That's not about me. Try your accusations to a different person.

Oct 28, 2016, 14:2310/28/16
05/06/16
Thanks again Alyona. Let's hope that your information will teach some fellow players a little bit of dignity and respect towards other players. On the bord and ingame.
Oct 28, 2016, 14:2410/28/16
05/06/16
kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

I'm not banned. I didn't cheat anyone. I have no multiple accounts, didn't obtain Rubies, Resources etc. I'm still in the game. That's not about me. Try your accusations to a different person.

She was not referring to you personal. It's a figure of generalization. Something got under your skin?
Oct 28, 2016, 14:2410/28/16
why not Change their names to "User deleted"?
Oct 28, 2016, 14:2610/28/16
09/17/15
Dalira said:

Thanks again Alyona. Let's hope that your information will teach some fellow players a little bit of dignity and respect towards other players. On the bord and ingame.

Oct 28, 2016, 14:3110/28/16
03/27/14

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

I didn't say you were  I was speaking in general  * as in any account * they aren't removed or noticed in game that they been banned 

Have a great weekend,

Oct 28, 2016, 14:3410/28/16

Dalira said:

kalender.volkan said:

Blasphemy said:

She was not referring to you personal. It's a figure of generalization. Something got under your skin?

She was not referring me for sure. She was referring you perhaps:)) Do you have a comprehension problem?

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.