All Categories

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

Search
How to join our moderation team?
Comments
Oct 26, 2016, 02:1610/26/16

so we have to prove other payers are cheating ?

and to do this we need some sort of acknowledgment from RuAL, 

or to actually pay them first their protection-money to that we then can prove that we did that.. ?

is this a joke ?!?

you moderators really seem to think this is funny. but who do you think paid for this game ? 

Oct 26, 2016, 02:1710/26/16
11/06/14

I'm just showing you guys the way reporting possible cheating should of been reported from the beginning. If it was thought about the way I described things might be different. Support is sent tickets constantly of claims of cheating or alts. For your ticket to say my claim is right on top of all the claims from all the other games. It needs to have no possible holes in it.

Again I'm not saying your claims are false, just the evidence needs to be airtight

Oct 26, 2016, 02:2010/26/16
03/27/14

BornInTheStorm said:

so we have to prove other payers are cheating ?

and to do this we need some sort of acknowledgment from RuAL, 

or to actually pay them first their protection-money to that we then can prove that we did that.. ?

is this a joke ?!?

you moderators really seem to think this is funny. but who do you think paid for this game ? 

I don't think it's funny at all, im sorry about my post earlier with Blood

even a game sometimes a lil amusement is needed

My suggestion is band together as a team, Rual and destroyer are your enemies 

they want this attention? why not give it to them?

what do we all have left to lose?

nothing if they stay..............
Oct 26, 2016, 02:2010/26/16
05/06/16

Blasphemy said:

By the time plarium catches them if they are cheating it will be to late...

Pilgrim Slayers right now ive seen get hit hard,

Ive argued to others saying it wasn't just the smaller BH's

they were after... 

maybe it is time you all stepped up and worked as a team?

and hit these guys back

Revenge is sweet, and if we all work as one, you have a great chance......

Ahhh yes, with what please? Oh yes, we could spend coins to get the troops back.... Shame upon him who thinks evil upon this.

It won't happen. People don't like to spend money to fight cheaters and to feed the company that does nothing about it.
Oct 26, 2016, 02:2710/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 02:30(edited)
03/27/14

Dalira said:

Blasphemy said:

By the time plarium catches them if they are cheating it will be to late...

Pilgrim Slayers right now ive seen get hit hard,

Ive argued to others saying it wasn't just the smaller BH's

they were after... 

maybe it is time you all stepped up and worked as a team?

and hit these guys back

Revenge is sweet, and if we all work as one, you have a great chance......

Ahhh yes, with what please? Oh yes, we could spend coins to get the troops back.... Shame upon him who thinks evil upon this.

It won't happen. People don't like to spend money to fight cheaters and to feed the company that does nothing about it.

Then give up and keep crying about it....

put your troops away and don't fight at all, 

if they hit your precid give them nothing if they hit your haven give them nothing, when they try n hit your bastion give them nothing...

- If you have nothing they get nothing they get bored.... play safe.. or fight back

Look I'm just giving solutions until plarium does something, 

Oct 26, 2016, 02:2810/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 02:32(edited)
05/06/16

Blasphemy said:

what do we all have left to lose?

nothing if they stay..............

We - us - don't have anything left to lose at all. Plarium has. (ok, we could spend more rubies.... riiiight.) And maybe RuAL stays and continues cheating... But one thing be asure of:

Paying players won't stay if this has no consequence.

It is NOT the responsibility of the honest and paying players to bump cheaters by spending more and more money down the rathole to be able to fight the cheaters...

That will not happen and that won't work. They only would cheat more and more rubies and troops and Plarium is laughin up it's sleeve because of the nice revenue. It is the Responsibility of Plarium to clean this up. Thouroughly.

Edit: And i can promise to you: There won't be anything left to moderate in the near future, if Plarium doesn't take action, because there is no one left playing and paying this game. (Expect for RuAL...)

So please stop defending RuAL or at least do not make suggestions indicating thet we should spend even more rubies to fight those, who cheated rubies and troops, ok? That's cynical.

Oct 26, 2016, 02:2810/26/16
11/06/14

God no I'm not saying to pay them money. What I asked for was  talk to each other. See if you can find a player that decided to protect their BH by paying the $100. 

How do you know level 14 has all the sketches already? Have you seen a screen of that player's discovery tree. I could say I have every sketch but is it true. 

If I coin for every tournament not caring what I spend there's no way anyone could stop me from owning the prize tournaments or fame board. And as a player who was here from the beginning. Others may remember him. Do you guys remember moodie, he was a player that would spend $1k a month. So yes it is possible that you have a large group of players that don't care about money. 

And yes I've seen the boards. The top 35 go to RuAl for offense and the top 100 goes to PS. 
Oct 26, 2016, 02:2910/26/16
12/13/15

What if WE need proofs that they playing fair to continue playing this game?

Objectivity from mods on this particular issue must be on high level !

Enjoying in dismantling PS like this for personal satisfaction is not right !

Oct 26, 2016, 02:3110/26/16
06/21/15

Доброго времени суток!

Вы абсолютно ничего не понимаете в текущей ситуации)))

- Кто такие RuAL? Это отборная команда лучших игроков с RU сервера, из разных RU TOP кланов.

- RuAL не использует читы, взлом и прочие запрещённые приёмы, которые вы себе придумали. RuAL использует своё мастерство, опыт, знания и купленные рубины. Если кто-то считает что слишком много войск и атак, пусть знает – это ещё мало. Тут Вы можете посмотреть, как выглядят настоящие бои:

http://plarium.com/forum/ru/kodeks-pirata/kaut-kompaniya--veselogo-patrika-/23825_vesti-morey-/5

- По поводу письма: неоднократно всем было сказано – это шутка. Когда RuAL начал набирать мощь, с Вашей стороны было слишком много назойливых писем, в ответ мы не более чем пошутили ;) Многие поняли сразу. А если у кого-то плохо с чувством юмора – это его проблемы. Реальных переговоров никогда не было. Никому не нужны ваши деньги – нужна более динамичная и агрессивная игра.

Не ищите оправданий Вашей беспомощности и неумелой игры. Здесь военная стратегия – нужно решать свои задачи на поле боя, а не нытьём и плачем на форуме.

Удачи!

Good day!

You absolutely do not understand anything in the current situation)))

- Who are RuAL? This is an elite team of the best players from the server RU, TOP from different RU clans.

- RuAL not use cheats, hacking and other prohibited methods that you came up with yourself. RuAL uses their skills, experience, knowledge, and bought rubies. If someone thinks that too many troops and attack, let him know - it is not enough. Here you can see the look of real fights:

http://plarium.com/forum/ru/kodeks-pirata/kaut-kompaniya--veselogo-patrika-/23825_vesti-morey-/5

- With regard to the letter: all was said repeatedly - is a joke. When RuAL began to gain power, from your side there were too many annoying messages, in response we are nothing more than a joke;) Many have understood immediately. And if someone is bad with sense of humor - that's his problem. Real negotiations never happened. Nobody wants your money - need a more dynamic and aggressive play.

Do not look for excuses for your helplessness and ineptitude of the game. Here military strategy - you need to solve their problems on the battlefield rather than whining and crying at the forum.

Good luck!

Oct 26, 2016, 02:3210/26/16

to report something just doesn't mean to prove without a doubt, it means you have information, a description or even just a suspicion. 

the one that is being reported to should do something with it. and that has nothing to do with how Plarium works, that's just what to report means. 

and how is it even possible for us being customers of plarium, just sitting behind a computer trying to play a game, to come up with irrefutable proof about the activity of some other suspicious account ? 

can you give an example or some more information about this procedure

Oct 26, 2016, 02:4510/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 02:49(edited)
05/06/16

FPAA said:

Good day!

- Who are RuAL? This is an elite team of the best players from the server RU, TOP from different RU clans.

- RuAL not use cheats, hacking and other prohibited methods that you came up with yourself. RuAL uses their skills, experience, knowledge, and bought rubies. If someone thinks that too many troops and attack, let him know - it is not enough. Here you can see the look of real fights:

- With regard to the letter: all was said repeatedly - is a joke. When RuAL began to gain power, from your side there were too many annoying messages, in response we are nothing more than a joke;) Many have understood immediately. And if someone is bad with sense of humor - that's his problem. Real negotiations never happened. Nobody wants your money - need a more dynamic and aggressive play.

Do not look for excuses for your helplessness and ineptitude of the game. Here military strategy - you need to solve their problems on the battlefield rather than whining and crying at the forum.

Good luck!

Good day to you too.

In your position i would put up a smokescreen as well. I only need a few words, to bust your bubble:

It is not possible for an alliance with mainly members  with 2 months old accounts to hit the Top 5 Brotherhoods that hard and to extinguish them. Not without cheating.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with strategic genius, or "skills", or "knowledge" or "experience", especially not, if your people and their accounts are just 2 months into the game. It's about cheating. So please don't even think about taking us for a fool, the people here are as well "experienced" and "skilled" but they don't cheat.

Oct 26, 2016, 02:5210/26/16
06/21/15

Dalira said:

FPAA said:

Good day!

Good luck!

Good day to you too.

In your position i would put up a smokescreen as well. I only need a few words, to bust your bubble:

It is not possible for an alliance with mainly members  with 2 months old accounts to hit the Top 5 Brotherhoods that hard and to extinguish them. Not without cheating.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with strategic genius, especially not, if your people are just 2 months into the game. It's about cheating. So please don't eveny think about taking us for a fool.

And you good day!

If someone likes, someone can look for excuses for his inability to play.

Plarium has all technical possibilities to identify hacking and cheating, if it was. But it is impossible to identify what is not. Rapid growth and effective game is not proof of deception.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:0310/26/16
11/06/14

Hypothetically: I just received 160 reports from a BH named Pilgrim Slayers, they just got slaughtered right. And they're claiming the Bh that attacked them is full of cheaters. Then a month later another group says the same exact thing. I got slaughtered these guys are cheating.  I might look into it but maybe its just a group that is mad they got hammered.  Then at the same time I'm working on this list of another 100 players in Pirates talking about more players. Before that I got 200 from TD and so on concerning other games. 

Point to the hypothetical is if you want your claim to stand out among the litany of other claims then you need to have evidence to back it up. Not just they kicked my BH's ... they must be cheating since they're the new kid on the block.

You all chanted against NSF when they were the scourge of the map and then at the last minute backed down to DeathBringer. He even challenged you guys to bring it. If I remember right those that wanted to take on NSF called themselves the Ghost Alliance.

So we get plarium to look into these guys and they by chance  prove they aren't cheating they've been playing smart. Are you all going to quit because these guys know how to play better than us. Restart your Ghost Alliance and show you won't be pushed around. 

No one is holding you at gun point telling you to spend your money. Thats a choice between you and your credit card.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:0310/26/16
Oct 26, 2016, 03:12(edited)
05/06/16

FPAA said:

And you good day!

Plarium has all technical possibilities to identify hacking and cheating, if it was. But it is impossible to identify what is not. Rapid growth and effective game is not proof of deception.

The game is not rocket science, you know? And it is even easier, if you are cheating your way up with free rubies and troops. (Godmode.) But congrats, you did it, you won the game and ruined it for all honest players (yes i know, they are all dumb, unskilled idiots compared to you.)

Cheating != Skill.

Nice try.

Edit:

@Icy: please stop telling us, we have to provide evidence to Plarium. Since we don't cheat, we have no server data flying around. ut plarium does. Use you common sense and explain, how it is possible for a group of players with  2 months (!!!!) old accounts to win every LH tournament and crush two of the top 5 BHs whose members playing this game for YEARS, building up for years troops and their acccounts. For instance, those veteran players have researched everything to level 20 and above, now can you say that from a 2 month old account? Nope, what makes it even worse. Even if they bought all sketches, this won't match. One can only buy one sketch per day.

It's simply impossible to do what they did without hack. So, how did they do it?

Answer a: They spend thousand of dollars, each single one of them. Unlikely, i think we agree here.

Answer b: They manipulated. Yes, you want proof. Please ask your bosses for proof. They have the hardcore data at hand. Or look at the accounts creation of those players, their levels and what they have done to the game.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:1910/26/16
03/27/14

FPAA said:

Dalira said:

FPAA said:

Good day!

Good luck!

Good day to you too.

And it has absolutly nothing to do with strategic genius, especially not, if your people are just 2 months into the game. It's about cheating. So please don't eveny think about taking us for a fool.

And you good day!

LOOK at the DATE? do you see this that is August 8, 2016 

this is Oct .. how can this player be ranked in the top 10 ??

MANY MANY of Rual players are 3 months old 

Im sorry im having trouble believing that you guys just know your stuff,

in 3 months????? 

Oct 26, 2016, 03:2010/26/16
03/27/14

i bean playing this game for 3 years, wtf i bean playing wrong... 

if they can master an account in 3 months...

Oct 26, 2016, 03:2410/26/16
11/06/14

So I have a great question for you all. That in the past 13 months no one said a word about.  Periodically someone creates an alt and sends out a mail to everyone and puts out the offer for $ for resources or accounts for sale with massive fleets or $ for sketches. None of you complained about that. Thats a forum of cheating where those of us being honest are buying rubies or building up naturally.  Then magically around the same time the bots show up all around the map. At first it was just in a few areas.  Until the map was littered with them. But those are alright because we all benefit from them even though those havens are for sale. Hell I've even seen them in BHs but you guys didn't care about that. That was okay with you all.  

Hell I can't complain, makes raiding easier, I don't have to scout just send out my troops and send a fake now I have 100k raid. But one of the core features of the game is raiding. That was extinguished a year ago. No one ever consider why the bots are everywhere. To believe Plarium was responsible is foolish. They sell resources, why would they cut into their own profits by giving it away.

@BLASHPHEMY and that is not the whole story , 10 days ago most of their players accounts was form 2014

06/21/15

Dalira said:

FPAA said:

And you good day!

The game is not rocket science, you know? And it is even easier, if you are cheating your way up with free rubies and troops. (Godmode.) But congrats, you did it, you won the game and ruined it for all honest players (yes i know, they are all dumb, unskilled idiots compared to you.)

Cheating != Skill.

Nice try.

Edit:

@Icy: please stop telling us, we have to provide evidence to Plarium. Since we don't cheat, we have no server data flying around. ut plarium does. Use you common sense and explain, how it is possible for a group of players with  2 months (!!!!) old accounts to win every LH tournament and crush two of the top 5 BHs whose members playing this game for YEARS, building up for years troops and their acccounts. For instance, those veteran players have researched everything to level 20 and above, now can you say that from a 2 month old account? Nope, what makes it even worse. Even if they bought all sketches, this won't match. One can only buy one sketch per day.

It's simply impossible to do what they did without hack. So, how did they do it?

Answer a: They spend thousand of dollars, each single one of them. Unlikely, i think we agree here.

Answer b: They manipulated. Yes, you want proof. Please ask your bosses for proof. They have the hardcore data at hand. Or look at the accounts creation of those players, their levels and what they have done to the game.

Do you have real proof other than "It is not possible"?

Bad logic.

If not, then it is slander.

With your conversation is over.

Oct 26, 2016, 03:2610/26/16
05/06/16

Well, Blasphemy, you know they are genius.... in hacking. Then it's easy to master any game. On the other hand, i researched a litle bit. it is not the first time that plarium games and this game especially got hacked. It's all over the net.

No more rubies from me for Plarium untill it gets resolved. If this incident is not taken seriously by Plarium and if it is not resolved FAST, then no more plarium game for me alltogether. There are other games out, similiar to this one, where cheating is not that easy and is tracked down, if it happens. I simply will return to them.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.