This topic is closed

On the edge of quitting the game due to massive cheating and hacking

525 Replies
User Deleted
27 October, 2016, 5:01 PM UTC

AdamKrab said:


NightWolf said:


No $ for cheats.

This is a strike?


Это страйк?

let me tell you one thing , im a Serbian and i know many Russians -ALL of them call me BROTHER

you and your BH are shame for all Russians , because of few cheaters like you  people have wrong opinion about your nation , you here represent  cheaters not Russians

YOU are the shame for the Russia !!! 
UTC +1:00
6
AdamKrab
27 October, 2016, 5:04 PM UTC

NightWolf said:


AdamKrab said:


NightWolf said:


No $ for cheats.

This is a strike?


Это страйк?

let me tell you one thing , im a Serbian and i know many Russians -ALL of them call me BROTHER

you and your BH are shame for all Russians , because of few cheaters like you  people have wrong opinion about your nation , you here represent  cheaters not Russians

YOU are the shame for the Russia !!! 

Brother - your name louie ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp2qcCrdBLA



/
UTC +2:00
0
Жорик
27 October, 2016, 5:07 PM UTC

when you start umneet cheat? we do not.

strange.

Moderator, you have broken a few items .if forum rules will continue, I'll do my skrinyshoty and send a complaint to the administration Report misbehavior..

UTC +0:00
0
AdamKrab
27 October, 2016, 5:08 PM UTC
Жорик said:

when you start umneet cheat? we do not.

strange.

Moderator, you have broken a few items .if forum rules will continue, I'll do my skrinyshoty and send a complaint to the administration Report misbehavior..

Bad boy - moderator .....Baaaaaaad..
/
UTC +2:00
1
Blasphemy
Moderator
27 October, 2016, 5:09 PM UTC
AdamKrab said:

Жорик said:

when you start umneet cheat? we do not.

strange.

Moderator, you have broken a few items .if forum rules will continue, I'll do my skrinyshoty and send a complaint to the administration Report misbehavior..

Bad boy - moderator .....Baaaaaaad..
Sue me i don't care!!!
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
2
Dalira
27 October, 2016, 5:11 PM UTC

Жорик said:


when you start umneet cheat? we do not.

strange.

Moderator, you have broken a few items .if forum rules will continue, I'll do my skrinyshoty and send a complaint to the administration Report misbehavior..

That  made my day! What forum rules did she break? Please point me to it, goodluck with that. Better make a screenshot of your cheating tool and send that in. THAT is breaking the rules. But yes, you are experienced with breaking rules.


I told you: You want to move out of your totally corrupted and cheated russian servers? Then get used to OUR rules here:


- No Tolerance for cheaters

- Freedom of speach




No $ for cheats.

UTC +7:00
1
Жорик
27 October, 2016, 5:14 PM UTC

we did not break, we're just smarter than you and nurture)

UTC +0:00
0
Blasphemy
Moderator
27 October, 2016, 5:15 PM UTC

Жорик said:


we did not break, we're just smarter than you and nurture)

smarter as in using scripts? 

i give you credit for that 
I am a daughter of a High King who is not moved by this world for my God is with me and goes before me, I do not fear because im his
UTC +2:00
2
Dalira
27 October, 2016, 5:17 PM UTC

Жорик said:


we did not break (yes you will break, i hear the cheater's bones crack already), we're just smarter than you (by using cheat- and hacking tools) and nurture)

Corrected.


No $ for cheats.
UTC +7:00
2
Dalira
27 October, 2016, 5:19 PM UTC

Actually, to get on topic, can someone explain to me what this mysteriously "third party program controlling havens" is, that Plarium has talked about?


No $ for cheats.


And please ignore the russian provocative kids here. Their behaviour yells "i am a cheater, i rul3d joo! 1337!!!111!!."

UTC +7:00
1
Жорик
27 October, 2016, 5:19 PM UTC

With intelekta.Russkie always been the most intelligent and educated.

UTC +0:00
0
User Deleted
27 October, 2016, 5:24 PM UTC
Dalira said:

Actually, to get on topic, can someone explain to me what this mysteriously "third party program controlling havens" is, that Plarium has talked about?


No $ for cheats.


And please ignore the russian provocative kids here. Their behaviour yells "i am a cheater, i rul3d joo! 1337!!!111!!."

third party program is a professional name for   cheat-hack-script
UTC +1:00
2
Smitten
27 October, 2016, 5:26 PM UTC

Yes. We need everyone to stop calling each other names. It is fun to play with players from around the world.


The game is about playing with other people, not about running accounts through the prizes, smashing a presidio or bastion, and then dumping them in the garbage.
UTC +0:00
0
Dalira
27 October, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC
NightWolf said:

Dalira said:

Actually, to get on topic, can someone explain to me what this mysteriously "third party program controlling havens" is, that Plarium has talked about?


No $ for cheats.


And please ignore the russian provocative kids here. Their behaviour yells "i am a cheater, i rul3d joo! 1337!!!111!!."

third party program is a professional name for   cheat-hack-script
I know that, but it is used by Plarium or even legalized by them. Have a look here:
UTC +7:00
0
Dalira
27 October, 2016, 5:27 PM UTC

BornInTheStorm said:


we have some questions too for the administration. about the third-party software operating havens...

point 1.


How is it even possible to control havens with 3rd party software. And if Plarium knows about that, what else do they need?


point 3: well that is rediculous. The corrupted players might have already quit that BH.



No $ for cheats.


UTC +7:00
2
Жорик
27 October, 2016, 5:38 PM UTC

Жорик said:


Do you have proof? We do not need all the things that you have shown, I do this and not saw, we play only polyuzuyas fact that the game provides and what you can use + to think.


UTC +0:00
1
Capt_Jack
27 October, 2016, 6:24 PM UTC

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck IT IS A DUCK.




No $ for cheats
UTC +4:00
9
Palatine-Uvula
27 October, 2016, 6:34 PM UTC

I just don't really understand why RuAL gets some perverse weird joy out of manipulating the game against the rules. (it is more than evident no need for the silly 'we play better" comments we all know are worth Siberian Caribou feces)


Destroying the game and seeing numerous players leave the game already is the result and they seem to find some strange pleasure in this.


Very unfulfilled lives if that is the joy you can find.  Soon you will be playing with yourselves if this keeps up and to the RuAL members if you do that right you can get some joy out of that too.
UTC +0:00
8
Smitten
27 October, 2016, 7:56 PM UTC

Palatine,


There are big cultural differences in what is considered play. For example, when they attacked our presidios, they sent 500+ one marauder spam attacks on our bastion so we could not read the reports on time. We could do that too, but we don't because it's not play. For us it is a dirty tactic. We won't get into where much of the world's spam e-mails come from, but at least that is a business. 


Spam has no place in a social game. Extortion threats are not funny to us. Posting your victories in a book for all to see is childish. That is not superior intelligence, it is a lack of civilization.

UTC +0:00
6
F A R G O
27 October, 2016, 9:32 PM UTC

Shiv will be back tomorrow and will write to u.  (Post)

AAAAnd open big secret  Wait :) 


"No $ for cheats" 

RuAL
UTC +0:00
2
1778311 users registered; 48094 topics; 286246 posts; our newest member:itedv